[Hero] Temple.Mutant

Itsthatguy

Changelog:[/size]

11/25/2012

- Hero Created

11/27//2012

-Changed Fury Claws to Fury Swipes. -I didn't remember the name, Ty Jaysi for telling me. :D)

-Fixed error on fury swipes. (Labeled as 1 swipe per 0.2 seconds instead of like it says in spell description 0.25 seconds.)

Name: Temple.Mutant

Portrait: Zergling

Unit Base: Zergling

Type: Agi - Ambusher//Jungler//AA

Script: A strange mutation that hunts down his foes and enemies who was first seen in the great war of Temple Siege.

Starting Stats:

Base Health [250]

Movement Speed [3]

Attack Range [1.25]

Attack Speed [1.7]

Base Damage [56]

Base Armor [1]

Strength – [16] + [3]

Agility – [36] + [8]

Intelligence – [22] + [6]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Hyper Speed

"Mutant gains +35% movement speed if he hasn't taken Physical // Spell damage in 10 seconds."

Effect: This gives mutant a massive amount of speed for engagement only//harassment. In temple siege, he was incrediably fast unit. This takes a long time to regain the speed meaning that he would usually mean he is out of combat for a long duration.

--

Ability One: Night Vision

"Mutant temporarily gains vision of the entire map. He also gains vision of all stealth units on the entire map as well. Allies will not gain any of the effets night vision has. (They will not be able to see cloaked units or the map, meaning Mutant will have to tell his allies where the enemies are, and help them if there is a cloaked unit himself.) Takes 1 second channel."

Energy Cost: 50//60//70//80

Cooldown: 60//50//40//30

Range: Entire Map

Level 1: Gain vision of everything for 5 seconds.

Level 2: Gain vision of everything for 6 seconds.

Level 3: Gain vision of everything for 7 seconds.

Level 4: Gain vision of everything for 8 seconds.

Effect: Good for map control, usable every so often, to help update the team on positions.

--

Ability Two: Fury Swipes

"Mutant rapidly slashes an area with his claws, causing them to take massive physical damage for every 0.25 seconds they are in the targeted area in an AoE 0.75 unit radius for 5 seconds. Enemies inside it lose 60% Movement speed. After casting this ability, mutant gains a small burst of speed for 3 seconds."

Energy Cost: 70//90//110//130

Cooldown: 22//20//18//16

Range: 3

Level 1: Deals 15[+15% weap] Physical Damage per 0.25 second. Gain +10% Movement Speed

Level 2: Deals 25[+15% weap] Physical Damage per 0.25 second. Gain +15% Movement Speed

Level 3: Deals 35[+15% weap] Physical Damage per 0.25 second. Gain +20% Movement Speed

Level 4: Deals 45[+15% weap] Physical Damage per 0.25 second. Gain +25% Movement Speed

Effect: This causes damage about every 60//100//140//180[+60%weap] per second physical. Hard to land and keep the damage on the enemy. This ability in temple siege was incrediable hard to lane, but a successful land would normally be devestating, if not, death almost every time if it was a perfect cast.

--

Ability Three: Hyper Claws

"Mutant uses spines from his claws to strike the enemy. Mutant will shoot 8 different spines from around mutant at the same time once (1 each side//corner 2units from mutant) at the targeted location, dealing damage to all enemies the spines come in contact with. Each spine deals spell damage and can travel up to 7 units and travel towards the destination at a speed of 8."

Energy Cost: Value or Description

Cooldown: 20//18//16//14

Range: 8

Level 1: Each spine deals 10[10%int] Spell Damage

Level 2: Each spine deals 20[10%int] Spell Damage

Level 3: Each spine deals 30[10%int] Spell Damage

Level 4: Each spine deals 40[10%int] Spell Damage

Effect: Spines work as such: M = Mutant, Number = Spines (5 is slightly out of place) For maximum damage, you would fire at close range, since it would less likely miss, and all the spines could reach. At range 8, only 3 spines will hit.

1 2 3

4 M 5

6 7 8

--

Ultimate Ability: Chaos Mutant

"Mutant grows triple his size temporarily for 10 seconds. During this duration, he can not cast abilities//active items, but he gains a damage buff, damage resistance, and movement speed. This ability is toggable, enabling mutant to remove this buff as he please. The bonus spell damage you deal will not work on enemy Structures."

Energy Cost: 200//250//300

Cooldown: 130//100//70

Range: Self

Level 1: Gain +21% Movement Speed//Damage Resistance. You deal an additional 21% your weapon damage as Spell Damage.

Level 2: Gain +28% Movement Speed//Damage Resistance. You deal an additional 28% your weapon damage as Spell Damage.

Level 3: Gain +35% Movement Speed//Damage Resistance. You deal an additional 35% your weapon damage as Spell Damage.

Effect: This gives mutant a massive boost in attacking enemies in a team battle right after using his other abilities. It gives him that extra boost he needs to slay his enemy.

--

Additional Information

Suggested Items: Time Splitter// Blackhole Magnum// Aggressor's Guise// Phantom Menace OR Sliptide Scythe// Isomorphic Pyre// Shinobi Style OR Hand of Mengsk

A build that gives u massive Agi, (For armor vs other AA) and decent Movement speed//cloak for ganks. You are kinda glass cannon though.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for Reading: Another Temple Siege Hero! :D

Yay Temple Siege! =D

Suggest changing Fury Claws to Fury Swipes, which I'm fairly certain is the original name of it(Then again, I'm probably thinking Pokemon...), also helps to differentiate from Hyper Claws so that Claws is not so redundant.

Also how does Hyper Claw work exactly? Are all spines shot at the same time in essentially all directions? Kind of like Shrapnel Cloak? Or Staggered such that 1 will shoot, then one second later the second will shoot, all in different directions making a circle around him? Could require quite the micro then to run around you're opponent in the opposite direction that your spines go to get them with all of them =D

Yay Temple Siege! =D

Suggest changing Fury Claws to Fury Swipes, which I'm fairly certain is the original name of it(Then again, I'm probably thinking Pokemon...), also helps to differentiate from Hyper Claws so that Claws is not so redundant.

Also how does Hyper Claw work exactly? Are all spines shot at the same time in essentially all directions? Kind of like Shrapnel Cloak? Or Staggered such that 1 will shoot, then one second later the second will shoot, all in different directions making a circle around him? Could require quite the micro then to run around you're opponent in the opposite direction that your spines go to get them with all of them =D

The spines work in that you target a location. And each spine will then shoot a spine towards the targeted location. Since the spines are spread out, if the targeted unit is a distance away, they will all primarily go the same direction towards that area you targeted. Since they (again) spread out, if you target ontop of yourself, the spines will then shoot out towards you, and as a result, will act similar to shrapnel. It is hard to say but since you know temple siege i can try to relate.

The ability is supose to act as if the spines are shot out like lurkers. Like in temple siege, if the target was a distance from mutant, the lurkers would all shoot their spines in the same direction at the target. If the target was melee range of mutant, since the lurkers spawned spread out, all the spines would shoot at the target, but they wouldn't shoot out.

Each shoot at the same time, and once only.

You do know that we are creating a Temple Siege 2 for SC2, right? Was just googling Temple Siege to see what kind of unknown communities exist, found your posts here. I enjoy SOTIS, but it's not Temple Siege 2... :)

This map has more than a year of work and polish gone into it. tbh, it's not worth creating another dota-style map.

This map has more than a year of work and polish gone into it. tbh, it's not worth creating another dota-style map.

Temple Siege has a completely different appeal and was around long before the DOTA-craze, so it's not being created to ride off anyone's success. Again, I don't want to advertise it here as it is inappropriate forum behavior, take it to PMs if you to debate anything.

Temple Siege has a completely different appeal and was around long before the DOTA-craze, so it's not being created to ride off anyone's success. Again, I don't want to advertise it here as it is inappropriate forum behavior, take it to PMs if you to debate anything.

:o Someone told me that I shud help create Temple Siege for SCII but I have no idea how the SCII editor works. Only SCI editor ):

Anyways, its just a hero suggestion. No harm ^^