+4 Armor

Storm Pauldrons (825)-

+18 Intelligence

Recipe (1260)- Total cost: 5000.

+60 Intelligence

+20% Cooldown Reduction

+8 Armor

+35 Weapon Damage

[Active] Push target units in an area with radius 2.5 several units in the direction they are facing over 0.5 seconds.

The active is exactly the same as impact dial, except you can cast it on several units in a medium-sized area. Mostly the difference is in the stats given.

I feel that Impact Dial should have an endgame iteration, so you don't have to sell it to make space for something more expensive. Also, it would be interesting to see what people can do with an area cast.

In how big of a radius, and I'm not entirely sure if Twin paradox is exactly a good component. It is definately a nice item, with nice stats. (I WANT IT!) Then when I'm brine, I don't have to sell my impact dial late game, and i could just keep it for this item :D.

Seems to cost more than its worth though.

60 INT, 20% CD reduction and 8 armor seem pretty sweet to me, even for 5K. Perhaps I could knock it up to 70 INT? The reason it's in a radius is that it gives it situational value- there were some other things I considered, like enemies moving inwards towards where you click or outwards from where you click, but that kind of thing just isn't as useful, and it means you'd have to change your play halfway through the game. I considered extending the distance traveled, but I think that would be too strong. Consider also that since the radius is 2.5, you can effectively cast the spell 2.5 units farther, allowing you to pull enemies in much more easily.

I chose twin paradox isolator because it has cooldown reduction. Admittedly the active for Paradox is completely lost. hmm.

Of course! *bangs head on table*. I'll take out twin paradox isolator and put in Runic Gavel and Storm Pauldrons instead. The cost will be roughly the same, but with some weapon damage mixed in.

60 INT, 20% CD reduction and 8 armor seem pretty sweet to me, even for 5K. Perhaps I could knock it up to 70 INT? The reason it's in a radius is that it gives it situational value- there were some other things I considered, like enemies moving inwards towards where you click or outwards from where you click, but that kind of thing just isn't as useful, and it means you'd have to change your play halfway through the game. I considered extending the distance traveled, but I think that would be too strong. Consider also that since the radius is 2.5, you can effectively cast the spell 2.5 units farther, allowing you to pull enemies in much more easily.

I chose twin paradox isolator because it has cooldown reduction. Admittedly the active for Paradox is completely lost. hmm.

Of course! *bangs head on table*. I'll take out twin paradox isolator and put in Runic Gavel and Storm Pauldrons instead. The cost will be roughly the same, but with some weapon damage mixed in.

^^ :D

If this item is put in, i will one day troll where i get 6 of these items so physical doesn't do alot, good int, and massive CDR. Not to mention high attack ^^

Also, CD on active is 25 secs and shares CD with impact right?

Yes, and shared with each other. Really if getting 6 of them is viable, then I must have gone way out on one of the stats, because the active is a big part of it ^^

I expect this will be great for AGI heroes wanting to mix in some INT, for example tassadar, because they will also get weapon damage and that positioning utility out of it. Also it's useful to pure casters because of the high INT and cooldown reduction.

Yes, and shared with each other. Really if getting 6 of them is viable, then I must have gone way out on one of the stats, because the active is a big part of it ^^

I expect this will be great for AGI heroes wanting to mix in some INT, for example tassadar, because they will also get weapon damage and that positioning utility out of it. Also it's useful to pure casters because of the high INT and cooldown reduction.

Well i mean its just the int is slightly high and the armor is to like it shud be +50 int and either +6 or 7 armor :P xD

meh, Gravity Edge gives 70 INT for way less.

with 6 of them you'd get 360 INT, 210 W.D, 120% Cooldown Reduction (huh, lol), and 48 armor. With only that active, no other passive bonuses. Not really worth it.

): worth it for me xD Cyprus: Teleport [QW] Final, Teleport [QW] Final. Win :D I use to get 5 chilling artifacts and a yamato reactor before CDR was installed (CDR seems less than old timescale).

): worth it for me xD Cyprus: Teleport [QW] Final, Teleport [QW] Final. Win :D I use to get 5 chilling artifacts and a yamato reactor before CDR was installed (CDR seems less than old timescale).

Actually, CDR is less by a tiny fraction.

CDR: Every 1 second of cooldown, lose an additional CDR off of the cooldowns. [10% CDR with 11 second cooldown => 10 seconds; 10% CDR with 10 second cooldown => 9.11 sec]

old timescale: Speeds up hero's clock [10% ts with 11 second cooldown => 10 seconds; 10% with 10 second cooldown => 9.09 sec]

As I said the difference is really tiny [0.02 seconds] but you can compare it to... say, a 180 second cooldown skill:

10% CDR => 163.8 seconds

10% ts => 163.6 seconds

Actually, CDR is less by a tiny fraction.

CDR: Every 1 second of cooldown, lose an additional CDR off of the cooldowns. [10% CDR with 11 second cooldown => 10 seconds; 10% CDR with 10 second cooldown => 9.11 sec]

old timescale: Speeds up hero's clock [10% ts with 11 second cooldown => 10 seconds; 10% with 10 second cooldown => 9.09 sec]

As I said the difference is really tiny [0.02 seconds] but you can compare it to... say, a 180 second cooldown skill:

10% CDR => 163.8 seconds

10% ts => 163.6 seconds

The main difference though, is that old timescale stacked ontop of it self. If you keep getting +20% they stack on top of each other, unlike cooldown reduction (which is linear). ): Not to mention it massively reduces stun//silence durations

( Makes sense that old timescale stacked on top) as it currently stacks with movement speed, and also, if you gain +100% timescale, it would makes sense that increasing your time by 25%, would increase it really by an extra 25%. Working like how movement speed does.)