[Item] : Kinetic Hyperdrive

Hitechgunner

Kinetic Hyperdrive

Components:

• Kinetic Battery: 2200
  • +25 Agility
  • +250 Energy
  • +25 Weapon Damage
  • [unique] You and nearby allies in a 10-unit radius gains 2.5 Energy Regen.
  • [Active] Restore 300 Energy to yourself and nearby allies in a 10-unit radius. 40 second cooldown.

• Eternal Drive: 2800
  • +300 Health
  • +15 Weapon Damage
  • [unique] You and nearby allies gain +5 Health Regen and +1.5 Energy Regen.
  • [Active] Heal nearby allies in a 10-unit radius for 20% of their Maximum Health over 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

Kinetic Hyperdrive: 5500

+45 Weapon Damage

+400 Health

+30 Agility

+300 Energy

[unique] You and nearby allies gain +10 Health and +5 Energy Regen.

[Active] Allows you to warp to an allied anywhere on the map after a three-seconds channel. When the channel is complete, it heals allies in a 10-unit radius around the target for 33.3% of their max health and energy, whilst dealing 10% of nearby enemies' health as physical damage and knocking them into the air for one second. 60 seconds cooldown. Usable on self.

Item seems rather to powerful, since the channel isn't that long at all.

Note: it can be abused for other things.

It is basicly a better version of Return and much more useful in escaping than maars final too.

I have a sense a grunty could abuse some how if he is about to get a rocket on someone he can just teleport on them.

It also cost more than 5K (Which i believe is limit)

This ability would be so good with a Maar. Maar mass teleports to a spot, and allies can followed after 3 seconds.

Question:

When you knock the enemy in the air for one second. Is that 1 second going up and then 1 second going down? That is how drakes final works. It says knocks them in the air for 1.25 seconds, but it takes another 1.25 seconds for enemies to land.

It also cost more than 5K (Which i believe is limit)

This ability would be so good with a Maar. Maar mass teleports to a spot, and allies can followed after 3 seconds.

1. gold limit? why the prize limit of an item should be 5k?

2. you mean that maar teleport and allies use that item to follow him? why they just dont stand with him and he mass teleport the entire team?

1. gold limit? why the prize limit of an item should be 5k?

2. you mean that maar teleport and allies use that item to follow him? why they just dont stand with him and he mass teleport the entire team?

I ment assuming the team isn't near him, he it basicly a gateway for them :P

As in, allies no longer need to stand near him to teleport where maar is teleporting :P (With such a low channel more importantly)

The Gold limit i said is probably 5K by the fact that no item surpasses 5K. Many items are near 5K but no item passes it. The further it passes 5K, the more it isolates itself from the Teir of the item. (I would think).

So currently the items with 5K or near it (like shadowmourne/bandit artifice/masamune,) are considered the "Best" items money can buy.

33.3% Max hp seems alot.

One thing would be funny:

Watch a chain going on. 1 person just teleport after another, causing a stun lock and healing all allies to full hp (no ideal tho) :D

Well, actually artifice is so expensive for his utility imo, clone proc items, but it die retardly fast, in the other hand, we have pyre anc cont shard, retardly cheap items with amazing stats and utility

Thats why i added the quotes over best. Bandit's Artifice needs a buff. Shadowmourne is so much better by the fact it is a passive, and the clone is invince, and you don't have to even manage it. Also the shadowmourne clone gains bonus movement speed.

I ment assuming the team isn't near him, he it basicly a gateway for them :P

As in, allies no longer need to stand near him to teleport where maar is teleporting :P (With such a low channel more importantly)

The Gold limit i said is probably 5K by the fact that no item surpasses 5K. Many items are near 5K but no item passes it. The further it passes 5K, the more it isolates itself from the Teir of the item. (I would think).

So currently the items with 5K or near it (like shadowmourne/bandit artifice/masamune,) are considered the "Best" items money can buy.

33.3% Max hp seems alot.

One thing would be funny:

Watch a chain going on. 1 person just teleport after another, causing a stun lock and healing all allies to full hp (no ideal tho) :D

It costs a lot because 33.3% hp and energy IS a lot. It has good stats and a great ability, along with a powerful unique. It's not far over 5k and I can lower it if you want.

The chain WOULD be funny xD, but the range isn't quite good enough to cover a teamfight :P