Whale, I'm calling you out.

CheekyKunt

I never took this game so seriously until today because it got personal, a game we lost came down to my poor play, really?

Micro is one of the heroes I'm not afraid to say I can play well. I played with a TPI and no warp shard in my first ever IH, won that easily. I started using SHC after people yelled at me to get one. I would always get warp shard, parallax, and SHC in that order, no matter the team comp. This was my core build. The support items would always come after.

Maybe you could listen to a noob for once and forget you "used" to play micro and how good you think you are. I did plenty early game, my throws were good. You can check the replay. At this point, I was told by you to get a spell buffer. I would have gotten this after a parallax. They had darpa silence, gara stun and lockbox, vorpal stun, and quite a few slows. You said they didn't have any debuffs. That's what I didn't understand. Plus, we were ahead at this point, I was better off getting my parallax.

I need parallax to initiate and be useful afterwards. You argued that my job was to suicide in so that we can kill someone, and blink + throw can be instantaneous so it was easy to blink out afterwards. You are wrong. You do need to reposition yourself after blinking in or even slime first to throw the right person. I couldn't do this without parallax. This may be easier with SHC, but I didn't have that and you still need to reposition to throw. And a Micro is still useful after initiating. I would always keep one of the enemy carries busy with stuns and slime. My late game fell short because I couldn't do anything helpful without parallax. Of course you couldn't see me initiate properly at this point. That was my worst game with micro and it was my first time getting a spell buffer after warp shard.

I'm done with IH and this blame game. Thanks everyone for the good times. Whale, I'd like you to apologize to me and everyone else who you have blamed in the past because you aren't right all the time and its unfair to put all the blame on one person (that's never you) after losing a game. shap like this has to stop, and this is what ruins IH.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHALE SO MEAN,jklove you :)

but seriously mastabeta no one yelled at you ,you are overreacting whale has yelled at everyone at some point in time on mumble and im not talking just normal yell,like a go kill yourself uninstall sc2 rage(personal experience) but fo real bro no one even yelled or "raged" at you,all whale did was tell you what items you should have gotten, and whale is a very experienced player and has the best overall knowledge of this game i would say.

AND CMON WTF ITS WHALETITS,DEM TITTIES GG

G + G = GG CMON MASTA :)

I would not call myself above-average micro (don't think I played him since last month) but he never needed positioning in my hands.....

as for build, I'd say

Warp Shard, DST, Olympic Torch, Parallax, Organic Carapace, SHC, Barbed Platting is the way to go, with E mantle if heavy aa like shadow, or a spell buffer if REALLY strong spell like Rancor, Cyprus, Null, Vorpal, etc....

You know, I think its a cop out to blame 1 person for ruining your entire IH experience just because 1 person says do to something doesn't mean you automatically have to do it. ITS STILL UP TO YOU. its YOUR fault for letting this ruin your experience, and i dont think its fair to blame another player. Be a man, get a team and stomp his boii ass.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHALE SO MEAN,jklove you :)

read.

no need to listen to whale if u dont want too.

you know what's gonna happen? "what the fuk are you building? where's the spell buffer"

You know, I think its a cop out to blame 1 person for ruining your entire IH experience just because 1 person says do to something doesn't mean you automatically have to do it. ITS STILL UP TO YOU. its YOUR fault for letting this ruin your experience, and i dont think its fair to blame another player. Be a man, get a team and stomp his boii ass.

this shap happens so often i'm tired of it. its not just one person, its almost always the whole team. this time it happened to be 2. at the end of the game, it came down to a poorly itemized micro who couldn't even initiate, not the kerrigan farming all the time or the tassadar who didn't do well mid game. on top of that you hear this shap all game and even after the game ends.

@mods, i do expect an apology from Whale or handled according to mumble rules.

I never took this game so seriously until today because it got personal, a game we lost came down to my poor play, really?

I'm done with IH and this blame game. Thanks everyone for the good times. Whale, I'd like you to apologize to me and everyone else who you have blamed in the past because you aren't right all the time and its unfair to put all the blame on one person (that's never you) after losing a game. shap like this has to stop, and this is what ruins IH.

Hey man, if you really feel that the rage of a few people is sufficient to ruin the experience, then that's your call and I personally support whatever decision you make, leave or stay.

On the other hand, we all hope that you'll stay and maybe help bring your chill attitude to some of the ragers.

uh. i really don't know what this is all about. there were 10 ppl in there who all agree that you are, in fact, the one overreacting horribly lol.. no one shouted at u, no one raged at you, and most definitely no one blamed you for losing the game. we did ask you to build a spell buffer, which was met with the response "go flob yourself" so...

anyways, as always, your welcome back anytime. sorry it had to fall apart like that.

wrath and aellectris, i know you are talking about my rage, but this game i didn't rage... i know what u mean, and we've talked about this, and even the eu old f.ags have had their input on whether rage is helpful or not (consensus is it is obviously not), but this has nothing to do with it. literally. i recognize when i rage and when i don't. everyone in that channel would agree that there was no rage that game.

uh. i really don't know what this is all about. there were 10 ppl in there who all agree that you are, in fact, the one overreacting horribly lol.. no one shouted at u, no one raged at you, and most definitely no one blamed you for losing the game. we did ask you to build a spell buffer, which was met with the response "go flob yourself" so...

anyways, as always, your welcome back anytime. sorry it had to fall apart like that.

wrath and aellectris, i know you are talking about my rage, but this game i didn't rage... i know what u mean, and we've talked about this, and even the eu old f.ags have had their input on whether rage is helpful or not (consensus is it is obviously not), but this has nothing to do with it. literally. i recognize when i rage and when i don't. everyone in that channel would agree that there was no rage that game.

i can't stand people like you who can't take responsibility themselves and have to always blame others when they fail. that little voice constantly during and after the game pisses me off. its like you're never wrong and its always someone else's fault. bro, if u had carried harder or did more with that tassadar that game, i would gladly admit my mistake. but fact is, it wasn't all my fault we lost.

when you asked me to build a spell buffer, i got onto it right away. i didn't say flob off, like always i probably said "alright etc." however, that ruined my late game. this is when you constantly blamed me for the loss.

of course you didn't rage. did i mention rage once in my post? but its just as bm to blame a whole game on one person. that is bullshap.

No one blamed the game on him, but to be fair he was playing poorly but the game was lost for many more reason's then said micro, like we chose to go with a Kerry one of the most immobile heroes there is vs an extremely mobil team comp, We also had a tassard and a vorpal, the vorpal surge kept messing with tasses skills and thus made tass extremely less effective

Masta no one blames you for that loss were sorry that you feel this way we hope you come back

No one blamed the game on him, but to be fair he was playing poorly but the game was lost for many more reason's then said micro, like we chose to go with a Kerry one of the most immobile heroes there is vs an extremely mobil team comp, We also had a tassard and a vorpal, the vorpal surge kept messing with tasses skills and thus made tass extremely less effective

Masta no one blames you for that loss were sorry that you feel this way we hope you come back

see this is what i'm saying. i did fine early-mid game, but things fell apart after whale started telling me what to do and what to get.

a micro can't initiate if he can't even survive after blinking in. at this point it became my fault because "micro didn't do anything useful in that fight", "your doing this wrong" etc. what else does he mean? never once did he say, "maybe i should've had done this instead or i shouldn't have said to engage there." all the blame was on me.

was losing bot tower while we could've pushed mid a good decision?

was engaging at levi a good decision?

was engaging on the high ground and not the t2 mid tower a good decision? (me and david were fighting at the T2, whale later blamed us for not fighting in our base)

yea dude, you could listen to ur teammates once in a while and learn to admit some of your mistakes instead of picking out the mistakes of one person.

I think this is the kind of bull shap threads that drive our community apart, so you lost 1 game and someone was raging about what they thought the problem was, move on, play better, learn from what happened that game, what ways could you have initiated better?? could you have done anything else late game to be more helpfull? did you over extend too much? stop trying to blame someone yelling at you for your poor play, that doesnt even make sense

see this is what i'm saying. i did fine early-mid game, but things fell apart after whale started telling me what to do and what to get.

a micro can't initiate if he can't even survive after blinking in. at this point it became my fault because "micro didn't do anything in that fight", etc. what else does he mean? never once did he say, "maybe i should've had done this instead or i shouldn't have said to engage there." all the blame was on me.

its ok if you die as long as you pluck the right person i.e there carry for the team fights with out the carry team fights are more manageable, this was the point whale was trying to say, but you went off on some tangent saying that your job was to stun ? , but there carry was darpa and its hard to toss him,

Also whale even said during or after the game that you were overacting and that normally in that situation the blame gets put on micro regardless and not to take it personally just the heat of the moment kind of thing

I think this is the kind of bull shap threads that drive our community apart, so you lost 1 game and someone was raging about what they thought the problem was, move on, play better, learn from what happened that game, what ways could you have initiated better?? could you have done anything else late game to be more helpfull? did you over extend too much? stop trying to blame someone yelling at you for your poor play, that doesnt even make sense

thing is, whale didnt rage "this time"

again, sorry u feel i blamed the game on you, but that isn't the case...

In that game:

i'm not sure if i said it out loud or not, but when david was getting all the kills, i think i told him to let toxi get the kills. Maybe i just thought that one to myself...

Also i pointed out kerrigan was useless because they were playing a highly mobile game that involved maar porting around with garamond backdooring towers/aeon

Also i noted that we needed wards, which i blamed on myself, micro, and vorpal, who should have been buying wards

I told vorpal to get a warpshard so he could port into the enemy with you (micro) so we could have more vision (due to maar)

I also told vorpal to build a shrapnel and told you to build a spell buffer because Maar+Garamond+Darpa were wrecking us: I chose spell buffer on micro because vorpal already has high base spell resist, so the extra spell resist wouldn't be as noticed - also the energy regen is wasted on vorpal

The one time i said that game anything along the lines of "dude what are u doing" to your micro was when you missed two throws (one time u threw before porting, the second time you threw a garamond tower instead of garamond)

Compared to "kerrigan ur useless because they are super mobile", i don't think that was unnecessarily harsh, or even harsh at all...

--

as for self criticism:

I noted on mumble that maar's aura made my ult useless because i couldn't see anyone to pull (and hence i asked vorpal to get a warpshard)

also i pointed out i was pretty useless cause my drain would just get interrupted by one of the two vorpals using surge, and the chaos that caused would make it even harder to play with two heroes at the same time (tassadar)

Finally, i didn't even notice i had fruits on that game, if one of you would have been like "dudewtfalemon" it would probably have helped

but i mean, i'm not going to vocalize every fault i find with my own game play, i can just "think" it to myself instead of wasting time and attention saying it outloud on mumble... like a crazy person talking to myself...

tl;dr, i criticized everyone equally, and, as always, am open to anyone's criticism... like, if you have advice for my tassadar play, please, go ahead. For example, kerrigan noted "dude im kerrigan boiies, i need ze farm. gtfo of bot tassadar, its MAH FARM" at which point i was like "hur im a der, my bad"

------

but dude, as everyone, including the original poster, has noted, there wasn't any rage that game... just "blame", or advice, as others would call it...

He didn't overextend or anything dumb like that; as noted above, the only thing i had to say was "please get us a spell buffer" and "why didn't u throw them >.<"

I'm mostly worried that people will get the wrong impression/connotation from this thread