[Database] Hero List

Public

[table]

STR: [td][1.47] Fine.Brine[/td][td][1.10*] Micro.Gravitus[/td][td][1.10*] Infernal.Mandrake[/td][td][1.28*] Sarah.Kerrigan[/td] [td][1.10*] Ironhide.Cain[/td] [td][1.47] Omega.Starscream[/td] [td][1.47] BioTron.Tyrannitus[/td] [td][1.47] Chuck.TBone[/td] [td][1.47] Balrog.Brutalizer[/td] [td][1.47] Tychus.Findlay[/td] [td][1.47] Lord.Zyrkhan[/td] [td][1.47] Vorpal.Valedict[/td] [td][1.47] Marine.King[/td] [td][] Justicar.Akasha[/td] AGI [td][1.89] Voltron.Leo[/td][td][1.89] Shadow.Geminus[/td][td][1.89] Geminus.Boros[/td][td][1.47] Prelate.Zeratul[/td] [td][1.90] Vagabond.Darpa[/td][td][1.89] Tiberius.Rancor[/td][td][] Toximancer.Vespus[/td][td][] EnTaro.Tassadar[/td] [td][] Molgloo.Grunty[/td][td][] Vergil.Nerazim[/td][td][] Terra.Nova[/td][td][1.13] Gabriel.Tosh[/td] [td][]Feral.Terminus[/td] INT: [td][1.92] Rory.Swann[/td] [td][1.89] Egon.Stetmann[/td] [td][] Hybrid.MAAR[/td] [td][] Subterran.Unix[/td] [td][] Dustin.Brawler[/td] [td][] Erekul.Sartonis[/td] [td][WIP] Jim.Raynor[/td] [td][] Garamond.Singsprocket[/td] [td][] System.Cyprus[/td] [td][] Roulette.Jackson[/td] [td][] Queen.Imperius[/td] [td][1.16]Null.Disruptor[/td] [td][] Jakk.Summers[/td] [/table]*Data confirmed to be inaccurate in the current version

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember how Ekcolnovkol's old signature said

Everything and nothing is concurrently everything and nothing.

Well, Public's username and password are in the signature. I made the account for everybody to use to keep this section (Database) updated by people who actually care, and the uses of having a Public account are:

a) People can post things

--- That all can edit and update

--- That nobody has to get somebody else to change because they can just do it themselves

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm using my Pokedex superpowers to make a miniature database of each hero.

And by miniature, have an excerpt:

Micro.Gravitus:

P: Every 12 seconds, next auto-attack deals STR-Scaled bonus Spell Damage and stuns for a brief moment.

Q: Slows all enemies within a 6 unit radius by 50% for 3 seconds, while dealing damage each second. INT-Scaling.

W: Throws the nearest enemy or ally HERO to target point, dealing AoE damage around the point they land, dealing extra damage to the original target if it was an enemy. INT-Scaling.

E: Fades away, reappearing at target location after 1.5 seconds and gaining incredible Damage Resistance for 3 seconds. No scaling.

R: [Passive] Grows larger, gaining STR. No scaling.

Eliwan, typing so much information into the databases "letter for letter" as you put it in another thread seems like a lot of unnecessary work. If you want the hero descriptions and/or ability tooltips, I can copy that text out of the map and send it to you. Just let me know.

Yes; please? :v

It's not that it's per-se unnecessary; it's just that the only way to do it without the map is... to go into a game and hover over tooltips and type in notepad. It's tedious-- which is part of why I stopped doing this when school started up again (I didn't have the patience to actually do nothing that was fun)...

Yes; please? :v

It's not that it's per-se unnecessary; it's just that the only way to do it without the map is... to go into a game and hover over tooltips and type in notepad. It's tedious-- which is part of why I stopped doing this when school started up again (I didn't have the patience to actually do nothing that was fun)...

I mean it's unnecessary because I can send you the info. :P

We can do this on an as-needed basis. (Send me a message of what heroes you want, and I will send the text.)

• 3 weeks later...

I've tryed to update the Database Hero List, editing the post (I wanted make Boros and Leo links, because Itsthatguy made the Hero Database) and it seems that I don't have permission to do that (and the acc is called Public lol), so please, someone do it. Thanks

There are actually two options. Leo for Eliwan's post even tho mine is more updated [despite NO change to the hero LOL]. Feel free the pick the one that seems more pretty :P

I decided i'll try to add at least 1 - 3 more heroes to database each week if i remember or have time :P

Also, i do not no how to make a link besides copy and paste :P

Archived