Hello there

Kosh

Evening everyone,

after a long pause from SC I'm somehow lacking the patience for the 1on1 league.

So I looked for some sotis game and found that sotis is dead but a new map called aos is out there. Yeah well here I am, maybe even starting IH, who knows.

Me? I'm Kosh, playing on the EU servers, right now keeping it simple and playing Kerrigan most of the time.

So, see you all out there.

Yeah I figured as much from the loading screen.

Well, had my first IH and it was every bit as horrible as I imaged it would be :).

Beginners luck didn't work out for you? Takes a few games to learn the best item builds and different combos you can pull off with your team and hero skills

• 3 weeks later...

The yelling was the most annoying part. If I want to listen to crap I call my boss. But frankly I'm hoping they make multiple-realm accounts possible with HotS for WoL too. NA custom scene was always more my style. And so few of my flobing fellow Europeans know proper English.

The yelling was the most annoying part. If I want to listen to crap I call my boss. But frankly I'm hoping they make multiple-realm accounts possible with HotS for WoL too. NA custom scene was always more my style. And so few of my flobing fellow Europeans know proper English.

I know right! Especially the ones from England!

Imma hook u up wit soem god gaem if u wanna my nigg aight ? hah i aint got teim for dem yelln flags ethr

k so listn

real

imma set up soem gaem and u jus gotta say if u in or out but i aint got da powah for u to sit round talkn bout soem na bad k ?

dont listen to this kid, hes baddie