Welcome New Moderators!

RedHydra

Hello Everyone,

We have finally come to a decision to bring in three moderators for AoS. These three applicants will be suited for the task as they either had prior experience, or have been contributing here for a long time. Please welcome our new moderators: Midknight, JustAfrican, and Quistmann!

I would also like to thank everyone who has applied for the position and would like to encourage everyone who is interested to continue helping out in any way possible. Continue doing a good job and who knows, maybe you will be the next new moderators! =)

Good work & welcome aboard!

Are you serious ? Midknight argues with a new person every other day, has no link whatsoever with the community, and you make him a mod ???

Doesn't matter. He's active on the forums, doesn't rage, and is quite logical. I don't see how he argues with a new player everyday, he might dispute what some people say by doing the math and numbers for them and expressing his opinion... But I never see him doing anything other than constructive criticism(usually). I think he, and the other two are great picks. Good job.

He is not logical, has no moba culture whatsoever, and doesn't come on mumble ever, so he's completely out of touch with the mumble community (and I'm not talking about inhouses, just the mumble community). The two others are great picks that I can agree with.

Since when is moba culture a requirement? lol. And why must he be in touch with the mumble community to be a moderator on the forums(If he is also a moderator on mumble, I doubt he would go on it a lot now just to moderate it...)? All a moderator really has to do is keep order by moving misplaced threads, locking derailed threads, and punishing trolls and inappropriate rages. They arn't developing the game... Besides, imo, the more "moba-cultured" you are the more unoriginal you're ideas are, because all you do is borrow ideas from LoL or DotA. The only moba culture I have is from the original moba SC1 custom maps like Temple Siege and Aeon of Strife.

Edit: Also, just look at his signature to see how logical he is ;D

I approve. It's great that you've managed to get 3 mods this time. Regardless of what other people may think, I do feel that they're the most appropriate people for the job as of now.

Good luck.

Most appropriate? Didn't know AoS was so desperate for mods... African I can understand.... but really?

Doesn't matter. He's active on the forums, doesn't rage, and is quite logical. I don't see how he argues with a new player everyday, he might dispute what some people say by doing the math and numbers for them and expressing his opinion... But I never see him doing anything other than constructive criticism(usually). I think he, and the other two are great picks. Good job.

talk about boring. illogical

He is not logical, has no moba culture whatsoever, and doesn't come on mumble ever, so he's completely out of touch with the mumble community (and I'm not talking about inhouses, just the mumble community). The two others are great picks that I can agree with.

I guess I'll just have to be the pubstar liaison then.