hey

JohnRipley

Hi, welcome to the forums, anything you need, let me know! Happy posting!

dear african i know you have powers now but i dont fear you, i must say you something:

the first rule of the forum is dont post single word posts / spam, and you are spamming that message to the new users, so please stop spamming!

dear african i know you have powers now but i dont fear you, i must say you something:

the first rule of the forum is dont post single word posts / spam, and you are spamming that message to the new users, so please stop spamming!

Please look at all my replies and you will see they are different yet convey a similar message, also its to make the newer members to the forum more comfortable... Also please stop derailing this thread... I won't ask again.

Please look at all my replies and you will see they are different yet convey a similar message, also its to make the newer members to the forum more comfortable... Also please stop derailing this thread... I won't ask again.

wow sorry african you turned serious and boring

@OP hello Ripley welcome to forums and enjoy franchise aliens