Prediction for Mumblers vs Pubbers

BestPlayer

Alright, I'm basing this on the fact that NA lost to pub crew, and then the replay that can be downloaded here of residente and JustSAfrican(On the account JustAell) feeding like mad in a pub. Me and chob end the game with respectable stats, despite our horrendous teammates, and enduros leaves at one point because he has had enough of their antics.

I recommend watching it to see the "true" skill of EU inhousers. Let's just say I was not impressed.

I predict the Pubbers will easily win

Pub and IH might as well be two separate games. Pub is about individual skill and IH games are about cheesy hero combinations and strategy and which team bans the most cheese. After all, you don't need a lot of skill to throw molotov after a teammate sets up an easy kill for you. No wonder IH players think parallax is the best item in the game.

You pretty much NEVER EVER see so-called IH players playing solo with random teammates, rather if they do pub at all it is with a pubstomping crew of at least 4 or 5 in their crew and all using mumble against a team with a couple decent players, a couple noobs, and some guy who rages upon his first death. Maybe they smurf with other accounts to try out new ideas and protect their reputation, but really it is kinda funny to see how many of them act so superior when they have never had to marshal a team of noobs with your support hero and get them to win a game in spite of the other team being a bunch of premade pubstompers. Winning with the odds stacked against you is true skill to me, not stacking the deck with a bunch of average to good players all using voice chat against a lot of players who maybe have less than 100 games under their belt.

Pub and IH might as well be two separate games. Pub is about individual skill and IH games are about cheesy hero combinations and strategy and which team bans the most cheese. After all, you don't need a lot of skill to throw molotov after a teammate sets up an easy kill for you. No wonder IH players think parallax is the best item in the game.

You pretty much NEVER EVER see so-called IH players playing solo with random teammates, rather if they do pub at all it is with a pubstomping crew of at least 4 or 5 in their crew and all using mumble against a team with a couple decent players, a couple noobs, and some guy who rages upon his first death. Maybe they smurf with other accounts to try out new ideas and protect their reputation, but really it is kinda funny to see how many of them act so superior when they have never had to marshal a team of noobs with your support hero and get them to win a game in spite of the other team being a bunch of premade pubstompers. Winning with the odds stacked against you is true skill to me, not stacking the deck with a bunch of average to good players all using voice chat against a lot of players who maybe have less than 100 games under their belt.

i play solo pub games everyday. i also do play some pubs with a group of mumble buddies when we dont have enough to ih. and sometimes i play Ih.

Also i dont know what is wrong with wanting to play a game where nobody will RQ out of the game and that all the players have at the very least a basic understanding of the game and can play at least a few heros decently. Any and all moba's are about teamwork and i see nothing wrong with getting good at playing with a team and comboing skills.

lastly paralax is a very stong item. gives all the stats, spell resist, and a passive that cloaks you and removes all debuffs eery 8 seconds. its nothing to laugh at.

But owl, you realise all "Inhausers" started out as "pubstars", right? They didn't start inhousing the first time they tried SotIS/AoS, instead they battled through the same kind of nausiating games as you do regularly.

Exactly, I used to play a lots of pubs before I started inhousing. I would say little bit to many.

Usually players starting play inhouses when they found pub not fun anymore. So it is when they have already quite decent individual skill and pub isn't competitive enough. To be honest there are some players who started inhousing little bit to fast, isn't hard to see that they are not very good. But also there are pubstars with very high individual skill, micro, hero control which can impressed regular inhouser. However once they get into inhouse it become quite obvious that they have no idea how to engage against well organized team while in pub environment they seems to be better.

If premade pubstompers can't win against bunch of noobs because of one 'pro' it is quite clear they are simply bunch of noobs as well. Maybe post replay? I would really like to see what u understand by 'true skill'. And I don't know how INH pubstomps looks like in NA, but in EU its usually trolling. Its not about winning the game in the easiest possible way at all.

Owl - I stopped playing pub games for the most part because I can win upwards of 95% of them regardless of team quality with any hero.

Soloing? You won't win 95% of your games due to the fact you get really bad teammates against premades maybe 20% of the time and they all end up leaving/raging and it is you versus 5. And in some patches you could solo an entire team with an OP hero, but that is very hard to do now against premades due to how the game mechanics have changed and how the game with regards to some individual heroes being more balanced. Sounds like you pubstomped with pals to get that 95% figure if it is indeed even close to the truth. There is another player I know on these forums who did the same thing and had a 90% win rate by picking only OP heroes to play and playing with pals.

I am sure I could have an extremely high win rate if I quit in the lobby all the time if I saw a premade or didn't recognize the names of anyone on my team. Mine is 70% at the moment and I would say of those 30% I have lost, 20% are simply unwinnable by any player due to how skewed the teams happen to be some of the time.

Alright, I'm basing this on the fact that NA lost to pub crew, and then the replay that can be downloaded here of residente and JustSAfrican(On the account JustAell) feeding like mad in a pub. Me and chob end the game with respectable stats, despite our horrendous teammates, and enduros leaves at one point because he has had enough of their antics.

I recommend watching it to see the "true" skill of EU inhousers. Let's just say I was not impressed.

I predict the Pubbers will easily win

Nice troll match, tychus was just asking to be thrown in the pool at the end, good job lil jig lol

Soloing? You won't win 95% of your games due to the fact you get really bad teammates against premades maybe 20% of the time and they all end up leaving/raging and it is you versus 5. And in some patches you could solo an entire team with an OP hero, but that is very hard to do now against premades due to how the game mechanics have changed and how the game with regards to some individual heroes being more balanced. Sounds like you pubstomped with pals to get that 95% figure if it is indeed even close to the truth. There is another player I know on these forums who did the same thing and had a 90% win rate by picking only OP heroes to play and playing with pals.

I am sure I could have an extremely high win rate if I quit in the lobby all the time if I saw a premade or didn't recognize the names of anyone on my team. Mine is 70% at the moment and I would say of those 30% I have lost, 20% are simply unwinnable by any player due to how skewed the teams happen to be some of the time.

When aellectris played pubs, i could agree that his win rate could have been 95%, at that time the quality of the NA pubs was VERY low.

But owl, you realise all "Inhausers" started out as "pubstars", right? They didn't start inhousing the first time they tried SotIS/AoS, instead they battled through the same kind of nausiating games as you do regularly.

I dunno man... based on some "Inhausers'" skill level I would disagree...... as a random example, Hydrogen...... if you played with/ against him..............

As for the thread, can you give more info about that replay? 'Cause if it's 100% feeding, than my replay (second last replay by me in replays section) features the worst Unix, Rancor, Zeratul, and Nova (Both worst and second worst actually) play that I've seen in a long while, therefore it cannot be beat by random EU folks (NA still has the worst players worldwide, it's proven by science).