DarKKnighT here

GuZ

Hi there,

I'm Gustavo, AKA GuZ or DarKKnighT, I'm originally from Bolivia but I live in UK so the server I use is EU... and I'm member of the DarK Clan :). I been playing AOS almost since te beginning!! I enjoy trying every time all the new changes, new heroes.. But I have to say my favourite hero is Vorpal ;)

I'm happy to be part of the EU community as I find some good cheap PUTITAS around with which I can enjoy my games!!

Oh oh also I found Nina <3!! xD

image.jpg

Hahahha... I tried!! But it still like slow motion or changing by parts!! It isn't running smooth like AOS video.. And it really piss me off don't have good control of my screen when I play that game.. So.. :p I don't bother too much to go back there :p

Hahahha... I tried!! But it still like slow motion or changing by parts!! It isn't running smooth like AOS video.. And it really piss me off don't have good control of my screen when I play that game.. So.. :p I don't bother too much to go back there :p

But you dont ask for help or anything...

Hmmm, Guz didn't you make one of these before... May have to go searching! Btw, you must all fear me, once my Nazi mode comes in even the EU troll will be hiding ;) also, this thread is about good old Guz keep me out of this Mastercodes...

Annnd Welcome, my dark rival :)

Please dont turn Nazi you are african wtf