[Hero] Temple.Warrior

Itsthatguy

Changelog:[/size]

11/20/2012

-hero created

10//21//2012

-Increased Damage output on warrior yell, especially towards non-heroics.

Name: Temple.Warrior

Portrait: Zealot

Unit Base: Zealot

Type: STR, AA Tank

Script: A brave warrior who slain the toughest enemies in the Temple Siege Wars, and now he comes to the Sanctum to fight the Champions there.

Starting Stats:

Base Health [300]

Movement Speed [2.8]

Attack Range [1.25]

Attack Speed [2]

Base Damage [42]

Base Armor [1~3]

Strength – [32] + [8]

Agility – [24] + [6]

Intelligence – [17] + [4]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Defence Stance

"Temple Warrior has shields equal to 1% his Max Hp. He also restores 1% his Max Hp as shields per second."

Effect: This basicly makes it so that he restores all his shields every second, yet if he gets additional shielding, it will still only restore the 1% shields (altho will restore the additional shields at the same pace) this basicly causes warrior to be able to soak damage equal to 1% his max hp per second without taking damage.

--

Ability One: Charge

"Warrior Dashes towards his enemy with an additional movement speed. (Like zealot charge) Can last up to 3 seconds or until warrior reaches target or breaks channel."

Energy Cost: 40//50//60//70

Cooldown: 30//25//20//15

Range: 6//8//10//12

Level 1: +60% Movement Speed

Level 2: +80% Movement Speed

Level 3: +100% Movement Speed

Level 4: +120% Movement Speed

Effect: Initiation on an enemy.

--

Ability Two: Heroic Blade

"Warrior's Next attack deals Spell damage and slows enemies movement speed for 2 seconds."

Energy Cost: 70//80//90//100

Cooldown: 19//16//13//10

Range: AA.

Level 1: Deals bonus 60[+50%int] Spell Damage and -30% Movement Speed

Level 2: Deals bonus 100[+50%int] Spell Damage and -40% Movement Speed

Level 3: Deals bonus 140[+50%int] Spell Damage and -50% Movement Speed

Level 4: Deals bonus 180[+50%int] Spell Damage and -60% Movement Speed

Effect: Slashing enemy and slow them alot for a good few hits.

--

Ability Three: Warrior's Yell

"Warrior Screams, causing all units near him to be deflected 3 units from him , and then stunned for 1 second and take spell damage. Has an AoE of 3 around him. Deals 3x damage vs non-heroics. Also gain debuff immunity for short duration after the yell."

Energy Cost: 80//100//120//140

Cooldown: 24//21//18//15

Range: 3 (self)

Level 1: Deals 50[+35%int] Spell Damage. Debuff immunity lasts 1 second

Level 2: Deals 90[+35%int] Spell Damage. Debuff immunity lasts 1.5 second

Level 3: Deals 130[+35%int] Spell Damage. Debuff immunity lasts 2 second

Level 4: Deals 170[+35%int] Spell Damage. Debuff immunity lasts 2.5 second

Effect: Deflect those pesky AA's off you. Good for killing spawn too.

--

Ultimate Ability: Immortal Shields

"Warrior comes packed with heavy heavy armor, causing him to gain shields temporarily and restore shields per second. Disables Heroic passive during the duration."

Energy Cost: 150//200//250

Cooldown: 110//90//70

Range: Self

Level 1: Gain Shields equal to 3% Warrior's Max Hp for 10 seconds. Restore shields equal to 3% Warrior's Max Hp every second. Lasts 10 seconds.

Level 2: Gain Shields equal to 4% Warrior's Max Hp for 13 seconds. Restore shields equal to 4% Warrior's Max Hp every second. Lasts 13 seconds.

Level 3: Gain Shields equal to 5% Warrior's Max Hp for 16 seconds. Restore shields equal to 5% Warrior's Max Hp every second. Lasts 16 seconds.

Note: Great defense ability for taking alot of damage over time. (Restoration works every 0.5 seconds, at level 3 final, you restore 2.5% Warrior's Max hp as shields every 0.5 seconds which adds up to 5% per sec.)

--

Additional Information

Suggested Build: Force of Entropy, Black Hole Magnum, Pyre, Organic Carapace, Galactic Defender, Life Tech.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

I like some of the mechanics, but the hero seems to be somewhat under-powered actually. Some basic suggestions:

1) Add damage (or a stun) to his charge, otherwise it's pretty much a less-effective blink. This would also provide some better leveling incentives as after the second rank there is no real reason to go into it as +80% movement speed is plenty enough to reach the target.

2) Heroic Blade should do bonus damage based on weapon damage, not spell damage.

3) Warriors yell looks nice, but it seems counter-intuitive to his other spells. However, it still seems like a good spell. You will want to increase the damage (both flat and spell damage) though to improve it's creeping ability.

4) His ultimate is a bit to much like a weakened form of Lord Z's, and doesn't have much versatility outside of a panic spell. I honestly would suggest finding something else to fit this slot.

5) His passive is actually a bit weak. Assuming max level at approximately 5k health, you would only have 50 shields which is remarkable easy to burst through. At lower levels when you only have 1-3k health the passive might as well be non-existent. I would suggest increasing the shields substantially but decreasing the regeneration. This would provide him some extra cushioning when entering combat and at the same time prevent it from being OP.

Otherwise I'd say that you have a pretty complete hero there.

Well I try my best to stick to the hero (nearly same ability) to temple siege hero (can tell if i label Temple in front of the name, or if i labeled it in the post) [Note: Charge is an ability I made up for him to help engagement, his actual ability 1 was Defence stance, but it would of been to weak for an ability and would give warrior a lack of engagement uses.)

I like some of the mechanics, but the hero seems to be somewhat under-powered actually. Some basic suggestions:

1) Add damage (or a stun) to his charge, otherwise it's pretty much a less-effective blink. This would also provide some better leveling incentives as after the second rank there is no real reason to go into it as +80% movement speed is plenty enough to reach the target.

2) Heroic Blade should do bonus damage based on weapon damage, not spell damage.

3) Warriors yell looks nice, but it seems counter-intuitive to his other spells. However, it still seems like a good spell. You will want to increase the damage (both flat and spell damage) though to improve it's creeping ability.

4) His ultimate is a bit to much like a weakened form of Lord Z's, and doesn't have much versatility outside of a panic spell. I honestly would suggest finding something else to fit this slot.

5) His passive is actually a bit weak. Assuming max level at approximately 5k health, you would only have 50 shields which is remarkable easy to burst through. At lower levels when you only have 1-3k health the passive might as well be non-existent. I would suggest increasing the shields substantially but decreasing the regeneration. This would provide him some extra cushioning when entering combat and at the same time prevent it from being OP.

Otherwise I'd say that you have a pretty complete hero there.

While his shields are easy to burst down, note they automatic regen regardless if he is taking damage. Early game, it actually may be to powerful, since he may have 1K hp at level 2, thus giving 10 shields. It would mean he takes 10 less damage every single second. Later game it is he takes 50 less damage every single second. His final is basicly a better version of this. If he has 5K hp, you basicly have to deal more than 250 damage Per second to even deal damage to him. If you are constantly damaging him over 16 seconds (piercing shields) note that you have done at least 90% his max hp as damage towards only shields. Any enemy that deals damage over time is going to have a hard time killing him. The only successful way to kill him is that you HAVE to go Burst damage. (Poor Egon, Darpa's Mine, other over time effects) It may seem like a better version of lord Z's, but lord Z's causes him to take damage to himself, and also lasts only half the duration. (If you count for entire duration, this final can regen 90% his max hp as shields, which is plenty more than lord Zs.). He would be incrediably strong with Life steal to since he restores a lot of hp, and not worry about taking as much damage as he normally would.

Heroic Blade: Deal to much damage if it was weap damage and it would basicly be similar to an Ocelet revolver, hence it is scaling with int. I may change it though.

Warrior's Yell: Ment to be his escape ability, or to get many AA heroes ontop of him, off of him (this will put less stress on final too) Although the ability was super strong in Temple siege (since it would nullify alot of abilities, and auto-kill spawn).

Charge: Note that the range use is greatly increased if you level it up. Not to mention the cooldown too. As the short range could barely even get near the enemy, but level it up, you can nearly charge the enemy from a massive range. The movement speed is just icing on the cake. Also helps creep the duration of his charge similar duration even though longer distance.