Tassadar // Zeratul - Idea's for ability mod's

Darit

Just two minor things I hope to have changed.

Tassadar - Can we have our CD work while the illusion is active? So that way if I hit V again, I just resummon my illusion at my current health (+ energy cost) and current level? Kinda silly having an illusion easy to differentiate between the real just based on level (until level 18 anyway).

Zeratul - This.... "Q" issue. His ability (along with a number of other Heroes, Balrog specifically) causing them to just "lock up" after using them. Its an extremely annoying thing, even for people with high APM. I suggest that a rework of the ability in its entirety to give Zeratul his ability back. I remember back in (3.0?) when it was a straight dash, and I've no recollection of it ever happening then...

Permaillusion is fine (it has just as much sustain as Tassadar), it's just that it would be abusable to have some mechanism of resetting the cooldown and summoning it in combat. You could resummon your clone, resetting your Ult once, in combat, after swapping someone with your clone already and getting it killed.

I'd vote for making it share XP and levels with Tassadar.

In all actuality, given some testing, the Aether Swap does still have a cooldown when you use it on you or your clone (vice versa and all that). I didnt notice a mana cost, but the cooldown seems to always be present, if only for about ten seconds. Could be wrong though.

Anyhoo! The Tassadar was just a minor thing, the main problem is Zeratul and Balrog (specifically, there are probably others), and their Q ability locking them up. Anyone have other suggestions? I still stand by the older version (the straight dash, appear behind, deal damage) rather than the overleaping thing it has now.

I think Zeratul doesn't need the bug to be fixed as he already has 6 free seconds of time to trololo in his bubble while people can't do anything.

It's an issue with balrog though as his job is to threaten the enemy squishies--which he can't do if he's just standing there.

Happens to crackling also

Also, don't let bugs do the work that balance should.