Items that are used the least

NoWaterJustIce

eye of duran ya

khala stone somewhat. gets outclassed by just getting 2 bucklers so its meh

guardian steel has limited uses on brine and erekul

can't think of much else really.

darksteel titan remains fairly unpopular, though imo the debuff is crraaaayzay. i guess it just doesn't pay off enough to be worth getting such a dead-end item.

eye of duran ya

khala stone somewhat. gets outclassed by just getting 2 bucklers so its meh

guardian steel has limited uses on brine and erekul

can't think of much else really.

darksteel titan remains fairly unpopular, though imo the debuff is crraaaayzay. i guess it just doesn't pay off enough to be worth getting such a dead-end item.

i dont like darksteel because its only good if u are running away from an aa hero and not really as much during a fight. i would rather have an electric mantle or shrapnel

I use Eye of Duran all the time for various heroes such as Rancor (I will eventually sell it at the end when I max out my build), and when it was a health and armor item I got it on MAAR because of its obvious use in spotting up cliffs when sieging a base. It is really good now because you can have two eyes going at the same time which effectively allows side lane pushers to push towers nonstop and then have the time to warp back home when they see an incoming gank coming.

Guardian Steel I have never ever bought because Khaydarin Absorber effectively does the same thing just way better. This item needs a serious buff.

Dark Steel Titan is actually useful on kiting heroes like Null because you can get a DST and a Phantom Menace and you are pretty much invincible as you can run away from anything and chase anything down. If going almost pure int as Dustin it is also a great item to have for the same reason in that it allows Dustin to get away if he gets jumped on (you can go pure int with your other 5 slots if you want). That being said, I almost never see this item. In theory it would be great on Micro if there was not this item called Small Hadron Collider that allows him to blink in and blink out in a cheesy no skill way.

Khala Stone I see noobs get all the time, but really this is a trash item unless it becomes a component of some new or redesigned tier 3 item. Too little of an impact to really be useful in any real way.

I see Shrink Ray on Egon, Tassadar, Erekul, and Summers.

I see EoD being bought more on various heroes; it's a much better early-game item than before.

However, I never see people getting

-Khala Stone. I suspect this is because it gives so little STR when you aren't fighting against heroes, so it's only good on the heroes that run in and yet need some energy regen (LZ, Brine come to mind).

-Guardian Steel. I believe this because... well, it's based on the damage you are just about to take. It is basically worthless except if you're jungling with a person that has huge energy problems, because if they were lesser you could just get 1-3 Soul Engines and be set.

-Dark Steel Titan. I think it's because anybody that AA's you enough to be seriously deterred by it is going to have a Pulse Hammer and thus be immune to the reduced M.Spd. it applies.

-Hive Symbiosis. It's really just not a useful item except on Crackling and BioTron. =|

I see Shrink Ray on Egon, Tassadar, Erekul, and Summers.

I see EoD being bought more on various heroes; it's a much better early-game item than before.

However, I never see people getting

-Khala Stone. I suspect this is because it gives so little STR when you aren't fighting against heroes, so it's only good on the heroes that run in and yet need some energy regen (LZ, Brine come to mind).

-Guardian Steel. I believe this because... well, it's based on the damage you are just about to take. It is basically worthless except if you're jungling with a person that has huge energy problems, because if they were lesser you could just get 1-3 Soul Engines and be set.

-Dark Steel Titan. I think it's because anybody that AA's you enough to be seriously deterred by it is going to have a Pulse Hammer and thus be immune to the reduced M.Spd. it applies.

-Hive Symbiosis. It's really just not a useful item except on Crackling and BioTron. =|

FoE reduces movement speed to the target by 35%, but DST reduces the movement speed of the attacker by 50%.

And Hive Symbiosis is good late game on any hero with a leech build because of all the lane creeps around when pushing bases or defending bases. I do think its AoE could be increased quite a bit to be more useful. I would never get Hive on Biotron either because for him you generally want health and cooldown items.

Masume. In theory a good item, but its high price tag and the red letters warning about physical resist lowering seem to scare people away from it. Even I only ever get it on Toxi, or LZ.

People get that item all the time. They think they are so skilled that they can handle the debuff, and then when they get one-shotted over and over and over again they blame their team or whine about "not having a tank". I do a facepalm every time someone buys that item on my team. They like to say "well I have tons of leech" and I say well too bad their heroes have barbed and executioner's axe so you will kill yourself attacking them so fast that they won't even have a chance to try and kill you.

People get that item all the time. They think they are so skilled that they can handle the debuff, and then when they get one-shotted over and over and over again they blame their team or whine about "not having a tank". I do a facepalm every time someone buys that item on my team. They like to say "well I have tons of leech" and I say well too bad their heroes have barbed and executioner's axe so you will kill yourself attacking them so fast that they won't even have a chance to try and kill you.

It's really not that bad a debuff.... it just lowers your physical resistance by 20%. That's not even a 20% damage amp against you. Imagine you have 60% physical resist, through armor. With masume, if I understand it correctly, you'll have 48. (60*0.8) However, every little bit counts when against a monster aa such as shadow or boros, so it's just not worth getting it, if you are against a stronger carry. So... it doesn't seem like you'd have problems against people with barbed and ax.... at least not larger than usual. Also, assuming you are still NA pubbing like me, where in the heck did you see ax or barbed?

I get DST on vorpal with all the slow movement speed items... And i recently got godlike twice in 2 mumble In houses :).

DST is very good on vorpal and drake! with the other INT movement speed reduction buff (forgot its name)

Hummm, yah kinda like how electric mantle is very good for setting up combos as well. I can see how this would be great on Vorp as anyone who attacks you sets themselves up for Q+R.