Parallax Generator

Spooky

But if you are silenced then you can remove your debuffs.

Thats why parallax is so brain-less. Once u get silenced u shouldn't be able to activate parallax. That is an idea of silence that u can't do anything about it by yourself. However u should have some opportunity to counter silence before it get applied - parallax active or other debuff immunity. ATM the only thing which should remove silence from target is Balrog Screetch.

uh... hands down no.

what the hell peas?

its certainly a good item, and a crazy counter to certain heroes/builds, but the best item? i think not

Hands down might have been a slight overstatement...but its certainly the best in my opinion, and easily in the top 3 generally. Its a must have for every tank build, and a must have on almost every hero when facing certain team comps.

Well, duh. But Parallax serves a needed purpose, and what I don't get is why it also cloaks and why it happens so often with such a short downtime.

The cloak is only really annoying in the mid game and if you farm it as your first major item, you won't have any primary items such as tanking items for a tank, or DPS items for DPS heroes. And late game, the cloaking won't matter at all when everyone has elixir (which is the same reason aggressor's guise is such a terrible item unless you rush it very early with cheap attack speed items like stun baton).

If you like going pure int Egon a lot, I can see why you don't like people who buy parallax (-:

The problem is there is no real counter to that item. For example u can't prevent Drake to explode if he carrying Parallax. Its more important than cancel some DoT on one hero.