Funniest Joke of AOS :D

Misuari

This thread is the result of an IH game where balrog was fed early game and proceeded to carry the entire team to victory, whilst we had no chance to counter him.

Players were:

Arson

Misuari

Larmj

Pedobear

excarius

vs

Chass

Stealth

Keithdehun

Enaigon

iCanZ

Fairly high level SEA game, ruined by a balrog. (no offense Chass)

balrog is on a short list of heros that if u feed early game will make u pay in the early and mid game. if u dont give balrog said kills he ends up worthless, unable to deal much dmg or tank.

If one feeds a shadow or nova u would expect to get raped and balrog is no different. Some hero's just snowball harder than others

This thread is the result of an IH game where balrog was fed early game and proceeded to carry the entire team to victory, whilst we had no chance to counter him.

Players were:

Arson

Misuari

Larmj

Pedobear

excarius

vs

Chass

Stealth

Keithdehun

Enaigon

iCanZ

Fairly high level SEA game, ruined by a balrog. (no offense Chass)

looks to me leik soem noob game up in this bissle

well nowdays dey say el balrog esta muy stronk but i aint agreeing with dis here thinkn imma thinkn if u die to a balrog u are muy nooblo

but i aint playn alot nowdays eithr so i aint 2 sure but just listn jig and u migt lern sumtin aight ?

mayb el balrog esta good but imma say dat dis here game is proly not dat good if u no wamsayn

well nowdays dey say el balrog esta muy stronk but i aint agreeing with dis here thinkn imma thinkn if u die to a balrog u are muy nooblo

but i aint playn alot nowdays eithr so i aint 2 sure but just listn jig and u migt lern sumtin aight ?

mayb el balrog esta good but imma say dat dis here game is proly not dat good if u no wamsayn

Righto , Jackson's ulti followed by sarah's ulti followed by vorpal's ulti deals 25% dmg to him as he leech the hell out . And Sarah kerrigan with leech and pyre cant out dps a balrog. woohooo.

balrog is on a short list of heros that if u feed early game will make u pay in the early and mid game. if u dont give balrog said kills he ends up worthless, unable to deal much dmg or tank.

If one feeds a shadow or nova u would expect to get raped and balrog is no different. Some hero's just snowball harder than others

That fed is ez. What isnt ez is balrog with almost 7k hp and won die to even 2-3 ulti's with and carry with pyre. i have replay if u wish to see :)

El Balrog esta muy stronk :)

That fed is ez. What isnt ez is balrog with almost 7k hp and won die to even 2-3 ulti's with and carry with pyre. i have replay if u wish to see :)

i believe you. usually when i play balrog i like to go pure tank and by level 11 i have about 4-5k hp and good spell resist. Balrog is one of the best tanks in the game and is incredibly difficult to kill especially when fed.

i remember one game where i was a fully geared balrog and we lost a team fight in the enemy base. i got back to Our t2 before the 5 of them could kill me.

Lets see, Balrog is melee and can't leech if he is kited or utility items like shrapnel cloak prevent him from attacking. Granted if you are super squishy he can just lunge, scream, and then kill you with some attacks and his ult.

Also, you definitely need to be getting pyre or barbed to do any serious damage to him once he is fed. So many games, I have teammates that blame their deaths on Balrog on being "squishy" and yet they don't even have a pyre to do any serious damage to a hero with 6k health. Even just about every int hero should get a pyre because argus increases the 5% maximum health damage to 6% and with Yamato activated (another common int item) Pyre does 7.25% maximum health damage. That means regardless of Balrog's health (independent of spell resist), it is gonna take around 12-13 hits to kill him, which is not much if a couple of caster heroes with pseudo-DPS are focus firing him.

And like others have said, he is only a problem if a bunch of noobs feed him because both his damage and survivability scale with health and if he is fed too fast, you can't farm the necessary items to counter him. The same goes with Shadow or a variety of other carry heroes that are very hard to deal with if you give them 10 kills in the first 5 minutes.

Pyre, barbed plating and executioners axe... any other questions?

I heard ecko is removing all the bushes in the game in a belated attempt to appeal to the gay community. When asked about removing bushes he said he didn't get it. Its alright though because most of the community doesn't get it either. Gg wp all. -surrender

Who the fu ck is this guy? Do you think you're a gangsta or somethin' haha and who are all these NA and EU kids thinking they're good. Come play InHouse against us and we'll see how much sh it you talk then.

Lets see, Balrog is melee and can't leech if he is kited or utility items like shrapnel cloak prevent him from attacking. Granted if you are super squishy he can just lunge, scream, and then kill you with some attacks and his ult.

Also, you definitely need to be getting pyre or barbed to do any serious damage to him once he is fed. So many games, I have teammates that blame their deaths on Balrog on being "squishy" and yet they don't even have a pyre to do any serious damage to a hero with 6k health. Even just about every int hero should get a pyre because argus increases the 5% maximum health damage to 6% and with Yamato activated (another common int item) Pyre does 7.25% maximum health damage. That means regardless of Balrog's health (independent of spell resist), it is gonna take around 12-13 hits to kill him, which is not much if a couple of caster heroes with pseudo-DPS are focus firing him.

And like others have said, he is only a problem if a bunch of noobs feed him because both his damage and survivability scale with health and if he is fed too fast, you can't farm the necessary items to counter him. The same goes with Shadow or a variety of other carry heroes that are very hard to deal with if you give them 10 kills in the first 5 minutes.

Cute. funny was only one guy was shapty that fed him thrice . What if balrog gets barbed too ?

English , no ?

Who the fu ck is this guy? Do you think you're a gangsta or somethin' haha and who are all these NA and EU kids thinking they're good. Come play InHouse against us and we'll see how much sh it you talk then.

lol dafuq is dis lil jigs prob

look lil homie i aint got no beef wit u unless u don siddown now befor i sit u down

real

i aint got no teim for ur tinyass skill eithr and whyd i playn inhours in soem bad ser wit bad peep lmao roflmao sorry but dat aint ma thang

Pyre, barbed plating and executioners axe... any other questions?

I heard ecko is removing all the bushes in the game in a belated attempt to appeal to the gay community. When asked about removing bushes he said he didn't get it. Its alright though because most of the community doesn't get it either. Gg wp all. -surrender

he didnt remove the bushes he just put them in better spots and cleared up a ton of clutter on the map. if u havent played the beta map yet trust me when i say it looks 100 times better

look lil homie i aint got no beef wit u unless u don siddown now befor i sit u down

real

i aint got no teim for ur tinyass skill eithr and whyd i playn inhours in soem bad ser wit bad peep lmao roflmao sorry but dat aint ma thang

Go to elementary school. They did a bad job fixing u up bro . *Look lil homie i got no beef with you unless you don't sit down now before i sit you down . I Ain't got no time for your tinyass skill either , and why would i play inhouse in some bad ??? <-- wtf is this word ] with bad people . Lmao roflmao sorry but that's not my thing .

real

Haha you're my problem you try hard gangsta, speak english you spastic. You tried to talk sh it on Mumble and you failed harder then your sex life. You sound like some skinny little white boy and you're trying to talk black haha. Now if you think you're good then come play on SEA and you'll realise how much of a joke you're. Now stay off our Mumble channel because I don't want to have to put you in your place a 2nd time

he didnt remove the bushes he just put them in better spots and cleared up a ton of clutter on the map. if u havent played the beta map yet trust me when i say it looks 100 times better

Well the bushes were pretty bad before. They provided limited vision restriction in random areas, when they were intended to be a point of contest for some lane dominance. Hopefully the sight lines have been improved too as there always was an issue of inconsistency with them as well. I think he who should not be named (Napalm) pointed this out a while back before he left.

I'm a casual aos player since i took up lol so i dont think my new carefree troll style to this game would sit well with the hardcore ragers especially during the hours where imbalanced ih force this new trend of arams.