Queen Ultralisk and Maar

soMeRandoM

It is one maar skills but only way to counter sight reduction is increasing hero sight with talents. but u cant do that with ultra.i dn how. beside standing next to ultra. but that defeats purpose of sending it by it self so u don't put ur self in harms way in this situation. EDIT: yes that what happened. by it self with no ally sight its completely useless

Ultralisk can solo the T1 and T2 towers when the Queen is only level 6...

And can solo the T3 tower when Queen gets level 11...

And the T4 tower when Queen gets level 16.

I think it needs a nerf; but I agree that the sight range could stand to be buffed X3

Way off topic all I said was marr reduces ultralight sight to useless endgame where bot safe be in enemy base by ur self so suiciding ultra is.best. just marr counters just single ultra + no creeps and no hero's. Look queen tower pushing needs nerf but ero killing buffed in endgame. I comlain she does her job to well but if u nerfd her only job then she needs something else to compensate. Lol mango hates marr yes nerf marr hard nerd despair reduce sight reduction by one. I'm sure ultra sight unintended

"but ero killing buffed in endgame"

BULLCRAP. I'm sorry, but no.

I have died IN THE POOL to a Queen Sunflare/Yamato build where all she did was spam Banelings. She had two Ultralisks out at almost all times, too.

As Egon with a Darwin's Might AND a Spell Buffer. At level 13. e_e While healing myself. Admittedly I used no wards, but still...

You can't simply nerf character out role to not replace that role. When I see queen she Hardly become weak as she just rapes towers remove that. And she nothing. But I play her as siege hero. Gj with Ad egon xD. Sure Darwin's.abuse huge damage from int. So ninja wtf flob u shut up everyone going away from issue. Mind you I abuses dumbness current players and died and won game because hero deep let's kill queen and not ultra winning game. -_- shut up its obvious balance issue. This thread going on about how queen good pusher with ultra.and how needs need. Just shut up that's not what I'm flobing talking about and flob u ninja flob u flob u.flob you I didn't want talk about queen egon ecter tower raping flob that it's about marr and ultra with no sight next to him flob you all guys.

"but ero killing buffed in endgame"

BULLCRAP. I'm sorry, but no.

I have died IN THE POOL to a Queen Sunflare/Yamato build where all she did was spam Banelings. She had two Ultralisks out at almost all times, too.

As Egon with a Darwin's Might AND a Spell Buffer. At level 13. e_e While healing myself. Admittedly I used no wards, but still...

Why u had Darwin's Might at lvl 13? for the prize isn't better buy lockbox+impact dial, or maybe caparace?

with lockbox you can disable the queen and run with impact dial from the ultralisk D:

Well I agree darwin's has 7 armor and 500 health, 25 leech with the low egon dmg without int or dmg items means that is not very useful, and the active means u have to face enemies or smth like that to heal yourself, instead of that, with less money u can buy :NitrogenRetrofit: gaining 30 dmg, 500 health, 420 mana and slow with your Q and W, so instead of just running with darwins, you can run, silence enemie, he will take some dmg, he will be silenced and slowed by 15% if im not wrong (ok 15% isn't much but if you use ulti the speed difference is higher)

for example, buying a 1750 :ImpactDial: you get 3 armor, 10 dmg, 20 INT (10 more dmg), 170 mana, and the super funny active :D with :SchrodingersLockbox: you get some speed, combined with your ulti it's nice, you get also a cool mana regen, some INT and another amazing active (you are a medic, you can place the desinfecting ward, lockbox an allie who will die right now, and he will be healed by the ward and the stacks of caustic slave if he have, he will be away from the battlefield a little bit, enemies will focus other hero, and whne lockbox finish he will be like fully healed!

If you have no Comment about sight balancing with ultra and marr please post in Imperious.Queen thread comments like queen ultra op it doesn't need buff(sight) go post in other thread. Fruit ur post about pushing lanes was unneeded and un called for and should been posted on other topic, I'm simply saying stay on track you change core of this post and see what I can do.

Ultralisk can solo the T1 and T2 towers when the Queen is only level 6...

And can solo the T3 tower when Queen gets level 11...

And the T4 tower when Queen gets level 16.

I think it needs a nerf; but I agree that the sight range could stand to be buffed X3

ultra by itself cannot solo both the t1 and t2 towers. with the help of queen it can get t1 about half way down but without it the tower kills it fast enough(though its not hard for timmy to get creep support and then own the tower in like 10 seconds). but in no way can timmy solo the t2 tower at level 1. 1v1 the tower will rape him before he even does 1/4 of the tower health.

imho queen is a great pusher and there is nothing wrong with timmy. she brings almost nothing to team fights except a very short aoe stun. and getting banes to hit in a team fight is nearly impossible and unless u can tell your team mates to stop moving then healing them is no easy task either. if queens team is winning then she is one of the scariest pushers but if her team is losing she is a worthless piece of meat that slows the team down (and getting 1 t1 tower down does not mean your team is automatically going to win the game as there are two other lanes and people k/d's to worry about so queen doesnt always make her team come out ahead)

I've seen it done where Queen and Timmy kill the T1 tower from ~2500 to 0 health. ,_," Without a creep wave.

Queen was level 7, I don't remember the items.

i suppose that if queen got 2 or more levels in heal (at the expense of banes and creep spread which i think is more important) then timmy could then potentially, with queen, take a tower but not by himself.

Archived