Hello, i'm alice from SG...

Starallys

Hello!

My character name - Starallys.

Just a quick question, am i the only lady in AOS? want to make frens with them since most

of the players are boys!

my brother already left SC2 for working in SA so i will take over his account now.

Haha.

nice to meet you all!

PLEASE dont add Guz, dont talk with him! If he knows you are a lady he will stalk you, and you have nothing to win because he is terrible at AoS.

Good luck and welcome here.

Hello!

My character name - Starallys.

Just a quick question, am i the only lady in AOS? want to make frens with them since most

of the players are boys!

my brother already left SC2 for working in SA so i will take over his account now.

Haha.

nice to meet you all!

Either your a troll and a G.I.R.L - guy in real life (in which case sup bro) or you're wanting to have nerds on this forum e-fap over you (check out first few posts its proof). You have been warned.

Either your a troll and a G.I.R.L - guy in real life (in which case sup bro) or you're wanting to have nerds on this forum e-fap over you (check out first few posts its proof). You have been warned.

Are we talking math? I guess i better throw some proofs of my own in and have midnight double check it later...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/proof-that-girls-are-evil

And since girl = guy in real life, we conclude everyone is evil. Gg mankind.

I don't understand your language as normally a girl would just admit is a girl rather than a guy who want to be a girl in SC2? don't you think kinda gay to do that?

in game there is no such mercy towards girl player (since AOS normally get gank if there is good player in it) after all. Maybe you been try to hit on one of the SC2 player

and end up meeting a guy tho. Haha :p

So before you question anyone if the identity is true or false, it really depends on if You believe or not. Nothing to be warned and nothing to hide. Come down Singapore and

let's arrange a meet up. I would like to gather with other players too.

Cheers! :D

This is obviously a trap, everyone knows there are no girls on the internet, much less playing video games like starcraft ;)

You have better odds finding a unicorn IRL :P

But regardless...welcome to forums and to AOS :)

lol!! How little is your world mate?? Is lots of chicks around AOS.. They obviously will not use Sexychick or barbie or some very female nickname :p.. Maybe some of them are better players than you xD