Setting of Mango

TheTerrorOfPink

I want to say this first, there is no name for this manga yet. I want to make the name to very meaningful to the story however I am having trouble finding a name that flows well in the head. Now to the featured presentation.

The manga is set in a universe that seems like ours; there is Earth and humans as we know them today. Something that the humans do not know is that there are many difference universes that are all have the same physical appearances. In our neighbouring universe, the worlds that are in the same locations of earth are the world of light and the world of darkness.

The world of light is very civilized place where all of the beings that live in the world live peacefully together. There is major cities where "angels" reside in big palaces that regulate behaviour of being nearby.

The world of darkness is chaotic with no harmony. However this is not bad to the people on the world of darkness, this is their way of life. "Demons" fight for power and do whatever they can to stay alive because they represent the nature of what we see in nature. Kill or be killed.

I do not want anyone to misunderstand with these 2 worlds. The light world is not right down good at their hearts and stuff like that. Nor is the dark world, they just have incredibly different life styles which seem completely normal to themselves.

Finally there is a far away universe that the world of light and darkness use as a prison of a sort. I won't reveal much about this but the people here aren't evil either.

I want to name all of these planets but I am just having trouble thinking of cool names :P

Also just a quick fun question for those who read this, looking at what I have written here, what will be the main theme of this manga.

When in doubt, use Latin! Always sounds nice for some reason.

You could go with derivatives of Tenebris, Umbra or Nox for Darkness, and derivatives of Ignis, Lux and Lumen for Light.

French works too. Noir and Blanc, black and white. Or maybe German. Schwarz and Weiss.

Also, is this "mango" thing gonna be some kind of running gag in this section?

I'd like to see a manga that has action, mystery, romance, school life, harem, and a lot of ecchi... (^_^)v

I want to say this first, there is no name for this manga yet.

Hm, maybe you could call it Guilty Soul!

Yeah...I recently finished watching Guilty Crown...

I'd like to see a manga that has action, mystery, romance, school life, harem, and a lot of ecchi... (^_^)v

No school life, harem and ecchi in this. >:( Not going to ruin the deep meaning

But knowing my artist, he will add fan service whenever he can.

Medeka Box for all of that action, school life and fanservice.

Also the main male is not dense. I will post about what I have on characters today.

Yep, you're right. Your artist is definitely gonna add fan service... XD

As for the names of the universes, hmm... I agree with Banzaiguy, latin's always best for names with deep sounding meanings.

maybe Rixa for the world of darkness? it loosely means strife/fight in latin and portuguese, apparently (courtesy of google translate)

and Cael for the world of light? it means the world/heaven (also from google translate)

as for a theme, maybe... acceptance and redemption? if you're looking for deep meanings, that is. there should be some sort of comic relief, though, or else such a deep storyline might get sorta too serious. maybe the spirit creature can get bullied all the time :P

Archived