[Hero Guide] Micro.Gravitus- Slow Motion...

Oblivicraft

Overview

1. Changelog

2. Skill Build

- Skill Order

3. Item Build

A. Starting Items

B. Early Items

C. Mid-Late Items

D. Final Item Composition- Duran's Buckler, Small Hardron Collider, Barbed Plating, Coat of Arms, Electric Mantle

1. Changelog

1- Guide Created

2- Skill Build- QWEWQWWRQQEERE,STATS,R,STATS

Note: Created from comment by Capricorn, completely agree.

3A- Starting Items- :DuransBuckler:

I get Duran's Buckler right after spawn, because of the health bonus.

3B- Early Items- :WarpShard: :BarbedPlating:

I get the warp shard for extra movement speed, and the Barbed Plating to doom those caught in my slime, as they will likely try to attack.

3C- Mid-Late Game Items- SmallHadronCollider.png:CoatofArms: OR :ElectricMantle:

The Collider is an obvious choice with it's stun on teleport, that can be followed by slime and escape.

THAT IS ALL THAT I CAN DO NOW, WILL DO THE REST LATER. And please, do not ask why this is not complere.....

This seems more like an introduction. Doesn't really go under Hero guide, anyways, there shud be a Micro hero guide already posted.

-Edit- My bad, i just looked quickly and didn't find a single micro guide

Primary items tho:

Organic Carapace, Warp Shard(Small Halldron Collider), Barb Armor, Eletrical Mantle, Super heated Mantle, Parallax.

Edited by Itsthatguy

I'd pick up a carapace, warp shard, barbed plating (dat reflect)/shrapnel cloak (in, shrapnel, throw, out), EM, parallax, and lifetech nano (if drop below 35% you gain 30% over 10 seconds) or SHM (+HP and 40 burn damage)

Don't get discouraged man, Micro's just a hero that people assume everyone knows how to play. I'm surprised there isn't already a tutorial on him. Use CampricoN's skill order and Itsthatguy's Build (depending what composition change SHM/barbed etc)

GOODLUCK!

Ye, and we get disappointed when someone plays micro in IH and is a ***** coward, don't want to initiate, engage or simply tank ffs

Primary items tho:

Organic Carapace, Warp Shard(Small Halldron Collider), Barb Armor, Eletrical Mantle, Super heated Mantle, Parallax.

Here are some alternative Items that are also good:

Life Tech, Spell Buffer, Force of Entropy, Mossberg Taser(If you have any alternative item you want to exchange for, mossberg would probably be best one from standard build), Shrapnel Cloak,

Sketchy items that could work:

Shadowmourne, Eternal Drive, Sunflare Gun,

If you want this to be a good guide, you should make a part of it dedicated to initiating and positioning. Micro's main role. Also talking about things like : Early game best lane, good heroes to work with, Worst heroes to play against, When to tower dive. Hopefully this will help :D

• 3 months later...

I'd pick up a carapace, warp shard, barbed plating (dat reflect)/shrapnel cloak (in, shrapnel, throw, out), EM, parallax, and lifetech nano (if drop below 35% you gain 30% over 10 seconds) or SHM (+HP and 40 burn damage)

why u have lifetech nanosuit AND organic carapace wtf

throw first, then slime. early game ganks

also, throws are prioritized as follows: Ally hero, Enemy Hero. So if you are chasing an enemy hero down and have an ally right next to you on his ass when you try to throw, you will def throw your ally. A few times, ive explained this to my teammates and they have been cognizant of it during chases, thus letting me throw and letting them snag a nice kill.

why u have lifetech nanosuit AND organic carapace wtf

This is actually incredibly sensible. Lifetech revives 30% of your health over a duration. Not only does Organic give you much more health or direct tankiness [and much more damage on Fast Twitch], it ALSO makes your Lifetech give more.

Organic gives 1,300 Health by itself, which makes Lifetech's UNIQUE give 390 more health.

Heck, I'm pretty sure that 5x Organic and Lifetech is actually more tankiness than 6x Organic on most heroes.