Argus and Pyre Question

PhoenixRajoNight

Yup it would but do consider that 42*1.2 = 50.4 per hit, it may be better (depending on build and hero) to just replace the argus. But by all means, test it out and do what you feel works for your build :)

Certainly only worth considering on an INT hero. Pyre is fine for INT heroes but Argus is worthless on most non-INT heroes.

It depends on what other skills you have. Argus on Leo may be doable since all his skills scale with Int (especially good on his Ult). Argus on Shadow, however, is significantly less viable since none of his skills scale with Int; the only benefit you're getting is 20% spell damage (which Yamato can top and then some) and a bigger energy pool.

Does the amplify of 20% on argus up the damage on pyre's 5% spell damage proc?

If it doesnt I believe it should just my opinion.

yes,

a neat build on heros likes cain and toxi who all ready do spell damage per attack is to get spell damage items like pyre, explosive retrofit sliptyde, lighting rod , stun baton, with an argus and grav edge, Also getting a yamato itsnt to bad also for 45% "with the argus" increased spell damage So each aa does true damage

Frostbite does a LOT of damage

25 [Max level] * 6 [Max Stacks] = 150 [bonus SD per AA] * 1.2 [Argus] = 180...

Or [2/3/4/5]|[4/6/8/10]|[6/9/12/15]|[8/12/16/20]|[10/15/20/25]|[12/18/24/30] free spell damage per AA if you have an Argus Crystal to be more exact.

#'s in [] represent levels of Frostbite

#'s between |'s represents number of shots applied already.

Whereas Yamato Reactor is a 25% increase in Attack Speed and Spell Damage but only for 8 seconds; so what you want to do is activate ulti and WAIT about 10 seconds THEN pop the Yamato so that the Ulti Spell Damage is actually amped...

So basically what Spooky said isn't quite right but Yamato is more useful on Cain than Argus-- however both are powerful items.

P=

Ahh my bad, I was going to add incase it hasn't already been changed back lol. So would Yamato apply stacks faster to enemies? And do amps to attacks take affect while you're making the attacks or when the attacks hit? Such as when to activate Yamato on Cain?