More items with debuffs.

Legacy

I was wondering if we could have more items like masamume, because it has good stats for its cost. Some people dont do very good with certain items, ie vorpal. It would be nice to have an item for 625 mins that has about everything the same as buckler, but slightly increased for -100 mana. Or for heroes who need tons of mana, but they dont really need the int, like lz. He doenst need the int, just the mana so he can use his ring of death even more then he usually can. You could also have heroes like jakk or festo who dont have any need for basic attack, so you could lower that to increase spell damage. Thoughts?

I like the idea. Though in regards to adding more debuffs/buffs to heroes, the system already gets maxed at around 10 or so(or it looks like it anyways) so late game it starts to really mess up game play by making invincible heroes and making certain skills not even activate. Such as Drake's Martyr, you can press the button for it but it will not activate and the cooldown will start. This is a limit that is on Blizzards end.

I feel that masamune provides AA with a special item but powerful (since it is only physical resistance lose)

I'd like to see 1 item similar to masamune for each Stat hero. 1 primarily towards AA heros (masamune is it) 1 primarily towards casters, and 1 primarily towards Tanks.

Yes Argus and Organics seem like it would be these items, but there are no items for casters//tanks that provides such a significant buff but at a cost.

(Like maybe a item for tanks would cost 5000$, grant +800 Hp, +70STR, +7 Armor, -10%Movement Speed, and unique: Restore 1% of missing hp per second.) Item towards a tank, making him slower, but making him more tankable.

Something along that line.

Caster may be: (5000$, +120 Int, +20% CDR, -30% Weap Damage//-10% spell resist, Unique: Spell damage will deal an additional 50 True damage to enemies. Can only effect the same target once per 3 seconds.)

While the debuff may not be a big deal, note that heros with masamune won't really have to deal with Physical damage since they are glass cannons (nearly insta kill physical units, and they have massive amount of armor), the threat for heroes that get masamune would be casters (even tho the -20%spell resist was removed.) -30% weap on casters, isn't significant either, and loss of movement speed on a tank isn't to significant since he is supose to tank and not escape. ect.

Point is: Would be nice to have 1 item that has a negative effect on self for each type of hero - AA, Caster and tank. So far, only AA has one.

I like the idea. Though in regards to adding more debuffs/buffs to heroes, the system already gets maxed at around 10 or so(or it looks like it anyways) so late game it starts to really mess up game play by making invincible heroes and making certain skills not even activate. Such as Drake's Martyr, you can press the button for it but it will not activate and the cooldown will start. This is a limit that is on Blizzards end.

What he means is adding negative stats to the item, which do not require adding any behaviors to the game.

Well, if the weapon debuffs are not represented like masamume, i have never seen it so im guessing not, it wouldnt lag the game too much with all the auras. Would this weapon be balanced or not?

-----------------

150 weapon damage

+25% weapon speed

+25% leech

-15 to 30 hp regen/sec

This gives amazing effects for most aa carries, but it you couldnt spam it, thus making it give such high power. In order to not die fairly quickly, you would have to have support chars with you or tons of tanky items.