Ipod/Iphone app for AoS

Abez

Was just thinking about this and was wondering if theres any possibility for a Data Base app for AoS i can't do it as im still at school and have no knowledge on how to design one but im guessing someone on the forums might have more knowledge about making apps, I for one would like to see this (even if its after the wiki is complete) so that we don't have to refer to the Wiki or go in game everytime we go to look up a hero, we can just pull out our ipod/iphone/ipad and look it up. But hey just a suggestion doesn't need to happen

Abez

but the new forum already supports iOS and android. what would we need a AoS app for

As a mobile wiki? like i said its for a database not everyone has the internet then and there so the info is already saved on your ipod.

well ya normally u will get an ipod on 3G or in america now 4G but i ment for people with ipods who can't connect to the internet at the time and wanna check something up or if your in the middle of a game and wanna see a specific skill from a hero on the enemy team you can

Archived