Your creep kill record?

Jay

I saw one Kerrigan with 650+ CS

She did nothing all game except kill creeps.

But it was 5v4 anyway. She farmed all the creeps near her almost instantly (she had 5 stacks of Torch, Valor's, and Blue Gene as well as a fully-stacked Ihan and all 3 stat potions); Cerebro, Khali Blade, Lethal Barb, Shadowmourne, Khaydarin Absorber (both teams had Trollatul), and Masamune.

I mean fffffffuuuuu; I know the game's been 1 1/2 hrs but stop farming and KEEL THEM.

Oh, and my personal best was 225<CS<250

I had close to 600 in a two hour game as Zeratul a few nights ago. Getting huge numbers of creep kills has more to do with whether you have either superheated mantle or explosive retrofit in your inventory as their AoE damage radically increases passive last hits. People always ask me why I get superheated on a lot of heroes and one reason is that it tends to pay for itself many times over, even though it is a solid item defensively and offensively as well. As an AA hero with a few exceptions you should have a lightning rod and/or explosive retrofit late game just so that you can actually push lanes efficiently to win the game.

• 1 month later...

About 450 in 4.0 with drake, back when drake scaled with creeps for 8k hp... thanks juan for failing every toss with micro and aellectris for the great advice of multiple spell buffers instead of the warp shard to get past that stalker wall of doom and djrush silence of infinity with raynor. Pyre op!!! Great times. Trololol.

Played a pub game the other day. DavidChan finished with over 900 creep kills. He was playing cyprus and our team did not have a dps hero capable of pushing the artifact. He had 30+ minutes of super massive creep waves pushing his base to clear.. They eventually lost....was funny

About 450 in 4.0 with drake, back when drake scaled with creeps for 8k hp... thanks juan for failing every toss with micro and aellectris for the great advice of multiple spell buffers instead of the warp shard to get past that stalker wall of doom and djrush silence of infinity with raynor. Pyre op!!! Great times. Trololol.

Back then multiple spell buffers was an insanely strong build, do people not remember that? They gave 400 shields apiece, stopped your martyr from killing you, gave a huge movespeed boost, and set your shields to full (giving you an effective 2.5k hp with two of them plus synergizer).

Back then multiple spell buffers was an insanely strong build, do people not remember that? They gave 400 shields apiece, stopped your martyr from killing you, gave a huge movespeed boost, and set your shields to full (giving you an effective 2.5k hp with two of them plus synergizer).

I remember getting two with rory and being like a super fast tank I miss 4.0 items.