Reminiscing...

Adamantium

I miss old Draken Laser... I miss that Garamond, the had the highest non-ult spell damage with Seeker Missile, and he could AA in addition of his SCVs.

I miss old random mode, when you could have the same hero 2 times in the same team, I remember a game when we had 3 Drakes...

I miss old Grunty rocket, and Darpa... I loved put mines in the runes, to ruin the mid guy game.

I miss some items like old CoA when you could summon "mega creeps" and I miss other item (I dont remember the name) that summoned a Tank in siege mode.

Do you remember Zeratul traveling back im time? And what about Dustin's army?

just watched that map preview that Adamantium linked and it reminds me of when every heros ulti was to be feared. now there are very few ultis that make u say o crap lets back up. but like garamonds missile when it was his ulti. would make whole team spread out and the one it was targeted on run for thier life. damn u adamantium makes me wanna go back and play the old school version, is that even possible now?

just watched that map preview that Adamantium linked and it reminds me of when every heros ulti was to be feared. now there are very few ultis that make u say o crap lets back up. but like garamonds missile when it was his ulti. would make whole team spread out and the one it was targeted on run for thier life. damn u adamantium makes me wanna go back and play the old school version, is that even possible now?

What?

Garamond had the aforementioned Draken Laser as his ultimate. Hunter-Seeker Missile was his second skill, not his ultimate.

his laser wasnt an ulti, his missile was, u know when it did over 500 damage aoe if it hit his target, the laser turret was nice but not his ulti

Wrong wrong wrong, Q: garamond shot rocketsto his scv to make them explode. W: passively increase the dmg of the scvs and when they die they drop mana and hp boxes. E: seeker missile. R: summon a draken laser with 30 unit attack range and slowing enemies