Is it a joke, because its not very funny

Guest Jonny

I think I've worked out why the balance in this game is so bad. The developers and designers are trolling us, there can be no other explanation for the complete and utter lack of balance, and attempt to balance. I've finally worked it out, good one guys, now please sort this potentially good game out.

The game may not be completely balanced, but its far and away better than most if not all previous versions in terms of balance. The OP heroes of today are nothing compared to some of the ones of versions past. The devs are not trolling, the game is slowly progressing to a more balanced state, although its more slowly than many people would like.

I think I've worked out why the balance in this game is so bad. The developers and designers are trolling us, there can be no other explanation for the complete and utter lack of balance, and attempt to balance. I've finally worked it out, good one guys, now please sort this potentially good game out.

come one mumble and give your input, we are currently at this very moment doing beta testing with the developer RNG "Ecko" and giving out input and tweaking the game for balanced play

Dying 17 times to an AA unix doesnt make him OP bro.

Is unix male? I always thought that Unix was female unit because of the eggs.

Well if Unix is carrying and spitting out eggs that were fertilized earlier by a male Zerg, then yes, Unix is a female. If Unix is carrying eggs that were given to him by a female Zerg to be kept away somewhere while he fertilizes the eggs as he spits them out, then Unix is a male. If Unix is producing and fertilizing the eggs alone, then Unix is an "it." :) I guess it all depends on how you look at ....it xD

I'm afraid your all wrong, its a troll. And they've good you good, no game can be published when its this unbalanced. Its the inequivalent of, if a Warcraft was released and a zealot could kill 100 lings.

p.s. Unix is a transsexual from the Philippines

I'm afraid your all wrong, its a troll. And they've good you good, no game can be published when its this unbalanced. Its the inequivalent of, if a Warcraft was released and a zealot could kill 100 lings.

p.s. Unix is a transsexual from the Philippines

hahahahahaha wat a flobing sad peepee u r hahahaha just quit the game if u r going to think the that lol.

u must be so bad at this game lol.

hahahahahaha wat a flobing sad peepee u r hahahaha just quit the game if u r going to think the that lol.

u must be so bad at this game lol.

And you must be incredibly uneducated to talk like that, and well, I'm right. Be quiet peasant.

come one mumble and give your input, we are currently at this very moment doing beta testing with the developer RNG "Ecko" and giving out input and tweaking the game for balanced play

Fix Garamonds attack speed (currently all screwed up), and give him a button for his scvs

Change debuffs that deal no damage (like raynors mark, taser etc) to deal 1 true damage so that people get assists for using them

Rework Maar savior aura so that it buffs allied resistances instead of trying to nerf enemy damage

Add in a version of sentry wards that offer detection

Change the number of sentry wards per stack to 5

Thats all that comes to mind off the top of my head ;)