HoTS

Fumbles

Its not going to be released in december, the date they gave is "12-3-2013", meaning March 3rd 2013. Its strange for us Americans to see a date in that format, I beleive its the European format? Anyway, the release date is March 13th.

I'm not sure if it's European, but format is used in Asia.

Blizzard all stars?? will make this game obsolete?

If you knew anything about Blizzard All-Stars, you might not be so interested in it.

Yes, it will look and feel extremely polished, however their initial demonstration showed that they were dumbing it down ridiculously, with only three different stats and a tiny handful of items.

If you knew anything about Blizzard All-Stars, you might not be so interested in it.

Yes, it will look and feel extremely polished, however their initial demonstration showed that they were dumbing it down ridiculously, with only three different stats and a tiny handful of items.

i wish they put it on the arcade to be played, i havent heard anything on it since blizzcon..

In BAS the stats are:

-Attack Damage

-Skill Power

-Health

-Movement

afaik.

And there are actually a lot of items. There's 5 categories and 4 items in each category and each item has 3 stages [Total 60 items].

You don't remember correctly. The three stats are, as described: damage, health, and mastery.

Mastery is just cooldown reduction.

Also, the number of items was closer to 20, and there are only 4 categories.

Its not going to be released in december, the date they gave is "12-3-2013", meaning March 3rd 2013. Its strange for us Americans to see a date in that format, I beleive its the European format? Anyway, the release date is March 13th.

Not trying to troll or anything but doesn't that date then say March 12th, 2013?