-Showmethemoney

TournamentWinner

I recieved my prizemoney. I would advise you to talk to ecko personally to have it arranged, like I already told you. I'm all for creating drama about it, but it really isn't necessary anymore. Go about it in a more reasonable manner.

No. it's been enough time, and getting a hold of ecko is seemingly impossible. It's so extremely rude of ecko to not pay out the money already. To suggest that he has already used the money is by no means unreasonable by me, seeing as transfering the money takes about 2 minutes at maximum, it's been 2 and a half months now I think or is it 1 and a half? I don't know, in any case he's had more than enough time, and it shouldn't take "me talking to him personally" for him to send the money he should've sent the day after the tournament ended.

No. it's been enough time, and getting a hold of ecko is seemingly impossible. It's so extremely rude of ecko to not pay out the money already. To suggest that he has already used the money is by no means unreasonable by me, seeing as transfering the money takes about 2 minutes at maximum, it's been 2 and a half months now I think or is it 1 and a half? I don't know, in any case he's had more than enough time, and it shouldn't take "me talking to him personally" for him to send the money he should've sent the day after the tournament ended.

Well I think a problem is he is consistently in a channel regular users can't go, yeah, so with moderators afk/unavailable, it is impossible to get in contact with him.

The reason I say what I do is, I'm quite simply not sure ecko knew that the "Rather sooner than later" resonated with the whole team, instead of just a certain few individuals; namely myself and John. I'm sure he'll send you the money if/when he knows you want it :)

Well I think a problem is he is consistently in a channel regular users can't go, yeah, so with moderators afk/unavailable, it is impossible to get in contact with him.

The reason I say what I do is, I'm quite simply not sure ecko knew that the "Rather sooner than later" resonated with the whole team, instead of just a certain few individuals; namely myself and John. I'm sure he'll send you the money if/when he knows you want it :)

Given how you spoke on my behalf as well, and you wrote so in the thread where he said he would send it "by the end of the week"....

Given how you spoke on my behalf as well, and you wrote so in the thread where he said he would send it "by the end of the week"....

That's what I mean. if he knew you wanted the money as well, he would have no reason to exclude you. It would simply make absolutely no sense to transfer me, while not transferring you, if he understood you wanting the money as well - so he must not have.

That's what I mean. if he knew you wanted the money as well, he would have no reason to exclude you. It would simply make absolutely no sense to transfer me, while not transferring you, if he understood you wanting the money as well - so he must not have.

So we are being sent a hard-kopy of the game to our mailing address?

Why?

What about the sertifikate for winning the tournament?

And also why on earth not just hand out the money, making eweryone happy, and surely more patient in regards to waiting for HoTS?

I speak for myself and Shablagoo of the Team John Plus 4 when I say we'd hawe the money sooner rather than later, and I'll be damned if John and Brew do not feel the same as well.

I know for a fakt that you hawe the money awailable. Transferring money on paypal is an easy, not to mention entirely elektronik, prosess - and it happening "simultaneously" with sending a hard-kopy of a game akross the atlantik osean makes literally sero sense whatsoewer.

Haha lol... Look I thought I made it clear that who ever wanted there money right now, they would have to pm ecko/RNG to ask to receive it now... Otherwise it would be with the pre-orders of HotS... So if you haven't done that you only have yourself to blame.. Soz to say! Well done John + 4!

With all due respect, go flob yourself. Really, this does not concern you at all, other than the fact that you were so extremely naive to transfer the money to ecko, instead of just giving them straight to the winners of the tournament, nive move there...

You were already notified of when they were being sent out. If you wanted the winnings sooner just let us know privately, no need to make a scene out of it.

We'll send out the winnings at the end of the week since I can hardly stand much more of the way you're typing.

Anything more in this thread that's off topic and African will have to create a new one.

See this?

Now first of all, we were notified that we would get our winnings asap after the tournament, the first time we were notified that it would come with the HoTS was in this exact post, so this post is actually a huge ass lie. And why the flob would you not send the prize money instantly? You know there's something called inflation, and money now is more worth than money in March next year. It's so extremely stupid to not send them instantly, it does not make sense at all.

And the flobing platypus will die if they don't get their money, what kind of heartless creatures are you?

fuk bro u need to keep the platypus alive and how the fuk did u get one did u come to australia and steal one of my platypuses. If that platypus dies i'm gonna come around with my fuking kangaroo and u can have a boxing round with it while my kookaburra is laughing at u getting knocked out so don't let him/her die :)

FUN FACT: a Kookaburra is a cannibal.

With all due respect, go flob yourself. Really, this does not concern you at all, other than the fact that you were so extremely naive to transfer the money to ecko, instead of just giving them straight to the winners of the tournament, nive move there...

See this?

Now first of all, we were notified that we would get our winnings asap after the tournament, the first time we were notified that it would come with the HoTS was in this exact post, so this post is actually a huge ass lie. And why the flob would you not send the prize money instantly? You know there's something called inflation, and money now is more worth than money in March next year. It's so extremely stupid to not send them instantly, it does not make sense at all.

And the flobing platypus will die if they don't get their money, what kind of heartless creatures are you?

You no what, go flob yourself you ungrateful child.. You have no idea of what you speak, and honestly what can you expect from kids you have nothing else to do with there time, but just to amuse you, I'll explain, the last tourny I couldn't get all pay pal accounts and when I finally did, none of them were registered.. Now this is time I take out of my day for people who couldn't even care if they got the money or not.. So the next tourny I decided to delegate the risk, and also I felt the sponsors were happier to give their money to RNG rather then me to keep.

Now that this has nothing to do with me? Are you trolling? Or are you just plainly retarded? Maybe you actually have gone full retard but anyways, this w

as organized by me so I take the credit and I take the blame. And just to let you no its been a month and a half, sorry that we made the great troll Shab wait, gtfo idoit...

You no what, go flob yourself you ungrateful child.. You have no idea of what you speak, and honestly what can you expect from kids you have nothing else to do with there time, but just to amuse you, I'll explain, the last tourny I couldn't get all pay pal accounts and when I finally did, none of them were registered.. Now this is time I take out of my day for people who couldn't even care if they got the money or not.. So the next tourny I decided to delegate the risk, and also I felt the sponsors were happier to give their money to RNG rather then me to keep.

Now that this has nothing to do with me? Are you trolling? Or are you just plainly retarded? Maybe you actually have gone full retard but anyways, this w

as organized by me so I take the credit and I take the blame. And just to let you no its been a month and a half, sorry that we made the great troll Shab wait, gtfo idoit...

African, the tournament was good, congratz, you did a good job, I already told you that. I did respect you back then, I don't anymore, because you've made a series of really flobing stupid comments, and you keep defending this retard called eckolnovkol, and this shapty game called aeon of strife. Really, the person you try to be on this forum is not the same person you are when you talk to me 1 on 1, why? I ask you kindly to stay out of this, so that you don't make a fool of yourself once again, you've done that plenty of times the last 1,5 months.

And no, this has nothing to do with ungratefulness, I am grateful that you held a good tournament, I've told you that many times, I am however pissed that the prize money pay out takes over 1,5 months, it's complete bull shap.