Int Shadow

NoWaterJustIce

what's int shad's major dmg output? b/c i don't see any int bonus in shad's abilities. but if u wanna do a spell dmg shad, buy gravity and argus, star's fury and explosive??

u get so much dmg from shadows shade. i mean argus increases the dmg by 20% O.O wowzers and gravity edge will make 35% of that shade dmg as true dmg. Then if u get cerebro u can shade all the time. plus i forgot that Reactor lets u shade more often and it gives your shade 30% more dmg. its a wonder im the first person to build shadow int.

u get so much dmg from shadows shade. i mean argus increases the dmg by 20% O.O wowzers and gravity edge will make 35% of that shade dmg as true dmg. Then if u get cerebro u can shade all the time. plus i forgot that Reactor lets u shade more often and it gives your shade 30% more dmg. its a wonder im the first person to build shadow int.

Shade is +weapon damage? Not Intelligence unless I'm blind.

Shade is +weapon damage? Not Intelligence unless I'm blind.

Common problem in people when they play MOBAs.

It is different kind of damage you need to scale and kind of damage you ( your hero) do.

Scaling Str-Agi-Int. and Weapon damage ( This can be weapon damage itself or main attribute hero) are scaling attributes.

Physical/ Spell/ True ( Few abilities) are kind of damage skills do.

Shadow Q and Crack Q and W scales with WD but if you get skills which increases your spell damage ( Not int) your damage will be harder.

For example: Argus will add 20% dmg and Gravity will do 35% of damage as true. as with nitrogen it will reduce movement speed.

Yamato reactor increasing damage with active ( a bit with agility too).

By the way only item I d like would be Gravity. and not for shadow but ye for crackling.

By the way only item I d like would be Gravity. and not for shadow but ye for crackling.

No, for ling you'd better to get yamato reactor for better stats and better utility. Gravity edge will convert part of your W spell dmg to true, but you leech only from spell dmg, so you will get less leech.

On topic: there is no need to stack int on shadow. Neither of his abilities has into scaling. But it can be good idea to go spell damage dealing build. Ofcorse, main item is pyre, than scytch, yamato reactor for more spell damage, AS and MS, argus crystal for more spell damage, nitrogen for health and slow on attack and FoE for more health and even more slow. For talents you must get +5% spell dmg, +8% leech and +15% AS from offense and +180HP, +7SR and + regen or armor from defense.

Well...you COULD build Star Fury so that after shade you do some massively more Bonus damage, and SFG for burst.

So...

Start with a 3/0/3 build with +Spell Damage/Leech/Demigod/+Speed/Energy/Wealth.

Skill progression would be QWQYQYQEYRRWWWREEE

Get Leeching Saber (early farm and sustain), then build Flare Gun ASAP

Using Flare Gun, you can get some quick kills by using Shade/Flare Gun on the unwary lanes.

Build revolver so that your next attack after shade does more damage

Build Hand of Mengsk

Build Argus

Build Gravity Edge

Convert Revolver into Star Fury

Buy Blinkmoth Serum

If you're doing well, grab Blue Gene

Convert Flare Gun into Sunflare Gun

Build Yamato Reactor

If the game's going well, get Ihan and load up on the stacks

Final Items: Argus, Yamato, Gravity Edge, Sunflare Gun, Star Fury, Hand of Mengsk, (Ihan stacks), (Blue Gene Stacks)

To battle: Initiate on someone with ult, Yamato Reactor up, Sunflare Gun them, hit with Star Furied attack, Vortex/Shade, hit with Star Furied attack, Shade/Vortex, hit with SF attack, activate HoM, as soon as Shade/Vortex are up again, use them and hit with SF attack

Well...you COULD build Star Fury so that after shade you do some massively more Bonus damage, and SFG for burst.

So...

Start with a 3/0/3 build with +Spell Damage/Leech/Demigod/+Speed/Energy/Wealth. Get Leeching Saber (early farm and sustain), then build Flare Gun ASAP

Using Flare Gun, you can get some quick kills by using Shade/Flare Gun on the unwary lanes.

Build revolver so that your next attack after shade does more damage

Build Hand of Mengsk

Build Argus

Build Gravity Edge

Convert Revolver into Star Fury

Buy Blinkmoth Serum

If you're doing well, grab Blue Gene

Convert Flare Gun into Sunflare Gun

Build Yamato Reactor

If the game's going well, get Ihan and load up on the stacks

Final Items: Argus, Yamato, Gravity Edge, Sunflare Gun, Star Fury, Hand of Mengsk, (Ihan stacks), (Blue Gene Stacks)

To battle: Initiate on someone with ult, Yamato Reactor up, Sunflare Gun them, hit with Star Furied attack, Vortex/Shade, hit with Star Furied attack, Shade/Vortex, hit with SF attack, activate HoM, as soon as Shade/Vortex are up again, use them and hit with SF attack

that doesnt sound to bad :) do u think having a cerebro in there would be good as well? i mean that passive plus all that int would do wonders for shadow.

Cerebro could be fit in if you want to ditch HoM, but I liked it for the passive CDR, leech along with SFG, increased MS/AS to better catch, and more AA damage to further steroid Shade.

This wouldn't be a Crit build, so the single Cerebro might not be incredibly helpful, but IDK, haven't tested that item on shadow.

BTW, be prepared to face rage from your team lol.

"WTF YOU DOING BUILDING INT ON SHADOW?!"

As is, you got 2 AA damage steroid items (SFG/ HoM), 3 spell damage steroids (Argus/Yamato/Grav Edge), 3 CDR items (Yamato/HoM/Star Fury), 2 leech items (again SFG/HoM), 2 IAS steroid items (HoM/Star Fury), 2 Burst Items (SFG/Star Fury), and a TON of INT steroiding (+100 from Blue Gene, +100 from Argus, +70 from Grav Edge, +60 from SFG, +60 from Ihan, +30 from Star Fury, +50 from Yamato, +18 from stat steroid, +18 from Blinkmoth, for a total of...+576 INT plus your natural scaling). Not to mention the passive +5% damage, the Argus 20%, and the Yamato +25%. I fully expect your SF-beefed attacks to surpass 1k damage if all your boosts are active.

Cerebro could be fit in if you want to ditch HoM, but I liked it for the passive CDR, leech along with SFG, increased MS/AS to better catch, and more AA damage to further steroid Shade.

This wouldn't be a Crit build, so the single Cerebro might not be incredibly helpful, but IDK, haven't tested that item on shadow.

BTW, be prepared to face rage from your team lol.

"WTF YOU DOING BUILDING INT ON SHADOW?!"

1- with 22%(iirc) crit chance with cerebro will let u crit once every 5 attacks and since it can only proc once every 9 seconds i think it will be ok :)

2- Those pubs would be fools to mock my int shadow build.

You fool, why would you build Shadow for Int?!??!?! Tank Shadow is where it's at. 2 hp items, Barbed Platting and the rest armor, and the entire enemy team will be dealing themselves more damage than you with their aa (reflects before reduction, shadow has largest potential armor).