[1.8+]Baneling.Creeper

MineralFPR

Baneling is easy to deal with when he is alone. When with the team, he'll be able to contribute a lot due to the isolation from "Death from Above", deal immense damage to an enemy with "Honing Explosions" and finish it off with "Circles of Death". If the target survives that, then use "Armaggedon".

*Note that you can use blinks and item escape mechanisms to avoid him to kill you.

I don't understand where you're going with the baby food. And I'm still asking people whether it's overpowered or not.

Please note that this hero is built for lone wolf cases, he is not proactive in terms of team fights. Oh and I forgot to mention this, Armageddon only affects a maximum of two units.

On the other hand, since I have to do homework right now, I have lots of time for constructive criticism!

His heroic passive is too strong. Compare it to Unix's burrow, it's movespeed is higher, it gives him an extra nuke and it makes his spells more powerful. Also, you should probably specify that he can't attack or cast spells while burrowed(I'm just assuming this is how it works). Also, no cooldown on the skill? So... burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow.... for 50%+50%+50%+50%+... INT damage? That's really OP. I'd suggest a limited duration, like 10 seconds, with say, a 15 second cooldown(after he unburrows). It'd still be useful as an initiation tool. but it won't make him a ridiculous laner who would be impossible to counter without detection.

The scaling for Q is very poorly done. The energy cost for level 1 is too low, but it's cooldown is too high. Meanwhile energy cost for level 4 is too high. I suggest a fixed cooldown of around 18 seconds, and energy costs with less steep scaling, eg. 100/120/140/160. Tone down the scaling for the single target damage abit, maybe to 60~80% and reduce the base damage by about 30. Although I do understand that it's a somewhat risky skill to just charge at an enemy, W, E and his heroic passive make it pretty easy for him to get close and fire it off at point blank. So, it shouldn't warrant THAT much damage.

Once again, too steep scaling for energy costs for E . Ideally, you'd want to make energy costs scale by about 20-30 per level for normal skills. Damage is also too high. Essentialyl, you just click the guy and you land 400(+200% INT) damage on him. You can keep the base damage, and instead change the poison debuff into some sort of CC, maybe weapon speed reduction, movespeed reduction, or even better, something completely new. It does seem similiar to your recent hero's W though...

7 units for E is awfully huge. Kerri's ulti is 8 units, so it's only slightly smaller than that. I suggest a flat 4 aoe. Also, I don't see how it'd allow him to 1v1 people. I mean, the walls don't even appear until the target dies... Damage wise, it's ok.

The damage for his ulti is ALOT. Let's say you go for an INT heavy build. Even with just the hp bonus from say, a nitro refit and some other items, you'd easily be able to reach 2k hp and 400+ INT. Now, pop your ult and you deal 1200 AOE damage. Wait, there's more, you probably just unburrowed, so it's almost 1400 damage! You'd probably take out about 3/4 of the entire team's hp, possibly oneshotting some squishies in the process. And then there's the burrow after wards which lets you escape or finish off stragglers... It's really, really OP.

On the other hand, since I have to do homework right now, I have lots of time for constructive criticism!

His heroic passive is too strong. Compare it to Unix's burrow, it's movespeed is higher, it gives him an extra nuke and it makes his spells more powerful. Also, you should probably specify that he can't attack or cast spells while burrowed(I'm just assuming this is how it works). Also, no cooldown on the skill? So... burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow>burrow>unburrow.... for 50%+50%+50%+50%+... INT damage? That's really OP. I'd suggest a limited duration, like 10 seconds, with say, a 15 second cooldown(after he unburrows). It'd still be useful as an initiation tool. but it won't make him a ridiculous laner who would be impossible to counter without detection.

The scaling for Q is very poorly done. The energy cost for level 1 is too low, but it's cooldown is too high. Meanwhile energy cost for level 4 is too high. I suggest a fixed cooldown of around 18 seconds, and energy costs with less steep scaling, eg. 100/120/140/160. Tone down the scaling for the single target damage abit, maybe to 60~80% and reduce the base damage by about 30. Although I do understand that it's a somewhat risky skill to just charge at an enemy, W, E and his heroic passive make it pretty easy for him to get close and fire it off at point blank. So, it shouldn't warrant THAT much damage.

Once again, too steep scaling for energy costs for E . Ideally, you'd want to make energy costs scale by about 20-30 per level for normal skills. Damage is also too high. Essentialyl, you just click the guy and you land 400(+200% INT) damage on him. You can keep the base damage, and instead change the poison debuff into some sort of CC, maybe weapon speed reduction, movespeed reduction, or even better, something completely new. It does seem similiar to your recent hero's W though...

7 units for E is awfully huge. Kerri's ulti is 8 units, so it's only slightly smaller than that. I suggest a flat 4 aoe. Also, I don't see how it'd allow him to 1v1 people. I mean, the walls don't even appear until the target dies... Damage wise, it's ok.

The damage for his ulti is ALOT. Let's say you go for an INT heavy build. Even with just the hp bonus from say, a nitro refit and some other items, you'd easily be able to reach 2k hp and 400+ INT. Now, pop your ult and you deal 1200 AOE damage. Wait, there's more, you probably just unburrowed, so it's almost 1400 damage! You'd probably take out about 3/4 of the entire team's hp, possibly oneshotting some squishies in the process. And then there's the burrow after wards which lets you escape or finish off stragglers... It's really, really OP.

Thank you. I just got the time (yes homework time also) but I won't do more constructive criticism as it has been done already. You missed out a detail:

"Poisoned" debuff, assumingly it should stack, deals 30 [+10% INT] damage per tick, for 2 seconds. Now you apply that 5 times, which means 300 [+100% INT] damage over two to six seconds. AoE even. To add, circles deal 50 [+30% INT] each, with 5 circles you deal 250 [+150% INT] damage. To sum it up, that's 550 [+250% INT] damage over 2~6 seconds. That's about Cyprus's whole combo.

For some reason, I just put more specific detail than Banzai, and he's been seemingly playful lately.

Thank you. I just got the time (yes homework time also) but I won't do more constructive criticism as it has been done already. You missed out a detail:

"Poisoned" debuff, assumingly it should stack, deals 30 [+10% INT] damage per tick, for 2 seconds. Now you apply that 5 times, which means 300 [+100% INT] damage over two to six seconds. AoE even. To add, circles deal 50 [+30% INT] each, with 5 circles you deal 250 [+150% INT] damage. To sum it up, that's 550 [+250% INT] damage over 2~6 seconds. That's about Cyprus's whole combo.

For some reason, I just put more specific detail than Banzai, and he's been seemingly playful lately.

Actually, 30(+10% INT) damage over 2 seconds would mean 15(+5% INT) damage per second. Toxi's and Egon's Q's tooltip states that they deal 200+ and 100+ damage over their duration respectively. And I sure as hell don't see Toxi's Q dealing 200 dps, or 4 stacks of Egon's Q dealing 1600 dps to targets below 25% hp.

Actually, 30(+10% INT) damage over 2 seconds would mean 15(+5% INT) damage per second. Toxi's and Egon's Q's tooltip states that they deal 200+ and 100+ damage over their duration respectively. And I sure as hell don't see Toxi's Q dealing 200 dps, or 4 stacks of Egon's Q dealing 1600 dps to targets below 25% hp.

Oh, sorry. I thought it was per second. Then 30 [+10% INT] over 2 seconds stacking five times means 150 [+50% INT] over 2~6 seconds, plus the base 250 [+150% INT] damage, is still a well 400 [+200% INT] damage, which is better than Fist of Gaia itself.

On a side note, would you like it if I made a pusher hero with 6 actives? It'll be really fun, I promise- nice hero concept too.

Ive changed it so that he deals damage to himself too. Also, Im pretty sure its a suicide heading towards enemies, but what the heck.

Archived