Making the forums nice for trolls

croc

This could of gone in suggestions or off topic so I did rock paper scissors with myself to decide which! (if you want to know the results, I will reply to your post by editing to OP, maybe). I think a forum section just for trolls will keep trolls out of the rest of the forums and be entertaining to read! Maybe something along the lines of moderators only locking threads if they have a point or giving everyone some moderation rights, just in that section. I think this will let the trolls troll harder, make the forums healthier and more interesting to read!

This could of gone in suggestions or off topic so I did rock paper scissors with myself to decide which!

Well, making this thread in the outskirts was definitely the right choice. The suggestion section is usually taken seriously.

Trolling is allowed to a certain degree, but it doesn't mean we want to promote trolling.

You can't cure cancer... but you can cut out the tumor. You can't kill a troll, but you can remove troll posts.

Unless the tumor or too large or... the troll post outnumber the standard posts to the point where it makes this site boring if they are removed. Troll post are more entertaining than the ignored character/item suggestions section after all. Whether you hate or love our kind most posters still feel inclined to read the "nonsense" that is posted.