Changelog v1.10

EKCO

Neutral Creeps

- Neutral Creeps now aggro properly on Spell Damage.

- Added shackles to sidelane creep camps.

Time Splitter

- Fixed bug causing evasion bonus from Time Splitter to not display "Missed!" text actor.

Mossbert Taser

- Damage amplification reduced to 20%, down from 30%.

Queen.Imperius

- Tyrant Ultralisk now added to control groups 2 and 3 on spawn.

- Creep Colony, Tyrant Ultralisk, and Transfuse no longer require vision of the target point.

Omega.Starscream

- Mass Effect (Roulette.Jackson) now properly affects Starscream in flight mode.

Fine.Brine

- Nether Assassin Spell Damage increased by 100 at all levels.

Vergil.Nerazim

- Fixed bug causing Devil Trigger transformation model to become permanent.

Voltron.Leo

- Mirror Force now deals True Damage instead of Spell Damage.

- Mirror Force no longer works on structures.

- Sense the Weak no longer triggers when the user itself is at less than 35% Health.

Mossberg* Taser

Voltron.Leo's return damage as true damage is contestably OP. I think we need this quick feedback because you're returning more of Cyprus's combo even, in TRUE damage. Maybe reducing the return will compensate for what it is as true damage, because true damage passes the basic 15% resistance.

Mossberg* Taser

Voltron.Leo's return damage as true damage is contestably OP. I think we need this quick feedback because you're returning more of Cyprus's combo even, in TRUE damage. Maybe reducing the return will compensate for what it is as true damage, because true damage passes the basic 15% resistance.

You also have to keep in mind though, that true damage doesn't proc the slow from nitrogen retrofit (which I think is a great item on leo) and it doesn't proc spell leech, which I see as decent on Leo. So there's pro's and cons. It's could be a similar change to how toxi's ult was changed to true damage.

i am still expecting a nerf to vergil's extreme escape abilities and to queens heave tower kill power

come demonstrate the issue on mumble. not saying if i agree or don't with you, but the (only) way to get any changes you want done is to either getin 10s of ppl to spam complaints about it on the forum or to get 10s of ppl on mumble to spam complaints about it to ekcol

Mossberg* Taser

This is better. If you got a couple sunflares on him, you could pretty much leech insane amounts of damage focused on you, especially since I believe the way his ability works is incoming damage returned not damage applied to Leo.

This is better. If you got a couple sunflares on him, you could pretty much leech insane amounts of damage focused on you, especially since I believe the way his ability works is incoming damage returned not damage applied to Leo.

no, the issue was that two leos both turning on the reflect would insta kill the one with lower hp because reflect reflects reflect... ... if you can time his e well enough to make a cyprus blast himself in the face, then it should hurt like a boii - though i could see a diminish in the return percentages to compensate

Honestly the timing on Leo's E has to be so precise that it is balanced. 2.5 seconds to return heavy damage. The rest of him is just garbage anyway D:

uh. what part of his q and ult are garbage?

Mossberg* Taser

Ah no... This change makes it very good so now he can hurt people like boros who just sit there and spell cast away ignoring voltron all together.

no, the issue was that two leos both turning on the reflect would insta kill the one with lower hp because reflect reflects reflect... ... if you can time his e well enough to make a cyprus blast himself in the face, then it should hurt like a boii - though i could see a diminish in the return percentages to compensate

so true damage can't be reflected?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived