Global Play coming to Starcraft 2

Chass

More about Global Play:

• Players will be able to freely switch between regions via the StarCraft II login screen.
  • When your region’s game servers are undergoing maintenance, you may be able to play in a different region that is not down for maintenance.
  • Your game language and user interface will not change when you change regions.
  • Players using Global Play will be subject to the in-game policies of their selected play region.

Oh wow I like this! residente will be able to disturb NA and SEA too :D

More about Global Play:

• Players will be able to freely switch between regions via the StarCraft II login screen.
  • When your region’s game servers are undergoing maintenance, you may be able to play in a different region that is not down for maintenance.
  • Your game language and user interface will not change when you change regions.
  • Players using Global Play will be subject to the in-game policies of their selected play region.

Oh wow I like this! residente will be able to disturb NA and SEA too :D

Oh yeah this is awesome! I can try out servers closer to China haha sea whats happing with SEA hahaha :)

Going to play in SEA and curb stomp everyone. Easy server am right?

Going to play in SEA? you are God, you should be able to change server when you want.

Our pubs used to be better, now we're somewhat equivalent to NA. I want to try out EU, what position is AoS on there?

3 or 4 actually.

Is there extra lag if you play on a server other than your regular one? 'Cause as much as I would like to show ye Eu folks how the old school NA pubbers bring the pain, if it means playing with large delays, I won't go.

It's not that bad, it was infinitely preferable to the Honored Dropper era in NA for AOS, for me (west coast usa) the EU server had a delay that was large enough that you would notice it definitely, but small enough that it was still very playable. If you were shadow and you hit Q, there'd be a tiny time delay before you shaded, as an example. This could cost you a game but in my experience it was just a minor nuisance which actually trained you in a weird way.

Is there extra lag if you play on a server other than your regular one? 'Cause as much as I would like to show ye Eu folks how the old school NA pubbers bring the pain, if it means playing with large delays, I won't go.

right now, im deployed (UTC +3) and i play on the NA server with no difference in reaction time between command and action