Some Item suggestions [residente]

residente

Platinum Armor inv_chest_plate_raidpaladin_k_01.png

:GravitonBooster: (1050) + :CrystalBark: (750) + 1200 | Total cost 3150

+20% Weapon Speed

+7 Armor

[unique] Allies in a 10 unit radius gain 5 Armor and 6% Movement Speed. Enemies in a 10 unit radius loose 5 armor

Soul Scepter INV_Weapon_Shortblade_43.gif

LostTreasure.png (925) + :StormPauldrons: (825) + :CrystalBark: (750) + 400 | Total cost 2900

+6 HP Regeneration

+2 Mana Regeneration

+20 Intelligence

+6 Armor

[Active] For 15 seconds, enemies take 15% more Spell Damage in a 12 unit radius. 60 second cooldown.

Growing Armor INV_Shield_21.gif

:XelNagaCartilage: (1050) + MinersGoggles.png (800) + :CrystalBark: (750) + 2500 | Total cost 5100

+750 HP

+6 Armor

[unique] Killing a creep grant permanently 2 HP (cap at 150 kills). Killing a hero grant permanently 30 HP (cap at 10 kills). Assisting a hero kill grant permanently 15 HP (cap at 20 assist).

This items are "sightly" based on Dota and LoL items, dont tell me I don't have imagination (most of the current items are based on Dota/LoL items: Sunfire Cape/Mantle, Thornmail/Barbed Plating, Ionic Spark/Lightning Rod, Frozen Mallet/FoE, Frozen Heart/Chilling Artifact, Tiamat/Battle Fury/Explosive Retrofit, Infinity Edge/Khali Blade, etc).

I just want to add them because I like them and they could be nice for the game, specially the first 2 items (1 aura and 1 negative aura to enemies).

Tell me your thoughts, and if the items are up or op, I don't know, just show me what do you think. I will try to suggest more later.

Thank you.

PS: Eliwan could you try to find me some "images" for the items? (Don't draw them :P).

Soul Scepter seems very strong. (it is basicly +15% Spell damage towards those heros, resistance has same effect.) I'd rather get a soul scepter than a second argus crystal, in my build. I would probably also get soul scepter before Yamato Reactor since yamato cost quite a bit more (and then i dont have hp//mana regen problems as much.) Such low int tho... ): Not really a good early game item, more towards a good late game item after you got the other items.

y no draw

Anyway, to find images for items

-Open google

-Google image search something like "Shining Armor"

-Then set it to only find icons

-Additional query terms could be: "World of Warcraft" "Warcraft" [etc].

I only find unicorns and ponies xD

Stop mad

ty for your constructive comment, переданный

woah the first item for agi chars like zera - dream. 40% wepon speed - lol. after a khali blade and shinobi style and time splitter - a platinium armor - nihahaha.

How?

agi stacks armor on agi chars... 40% wep speed and a 10 armor bost seems silly and there are many more options to consider, any agi carry will have the attack speed and armor . for an item that cost 4k+ its not worth it, when there are so many better items to buy

also dps carrys dont buy support items normally,

But Ben Ten, there was the guy who could regenerate his entire body from his head or hand :T

I'll find another...

INV_Chest_Plate06.blp.jpgInv_shoulder_mail_raidhunter_i_01.pngimprovedcreaturecarapace.gifInv_belt_10.pngINV_Shield_21.gif

Ty! I used that pics, very nice :3

How?

agi stacks armor on agi chars... 40% wep speed and a 10 armor bost seems silly and there are many more options to consider, any agi carry will have the attack speed and armor . for an item that cost 4k+ its not worth it, when there are so many better items to buy

also dps carrys dont buy support items normally,

Yep, this item should be bought by some str dps hero, to boost his poor armor and weapon speed, and also help the team with the armor aura, tychus, balrog or ironhide could be good options for this item imo

Ty! I used that pics, very nice :3

Yep, this item should be bought by some str dps hero, to boost his poor armor and weapon speed, and also help the team with the armor aura, tychus, balrog or ironhide could be good options for this item imo

ironhide wont need it he is burst dps, kerry wont need it any sensible kerry will buy lethal barb cause bounces proc critt, making 1 attack much more likely to crit and thus max attack speed,

i could see maybe a vorpal or a tycus, but i still feel the item is a little useless, and if you need a tycus or a vorpal to be your team dps then your team comp is wrong

dont get me wrong i love the idea of an armor aura buff, but i feel it should be a mid tier item like spell buffer or korhals,

5 armor is only like 15% damage resist and this is a late game item, by this time in the game most dps carry's will have pyre, and or cirt items, thus making the 15% that less effective, Armor plays a bigger role early - mid game then late game " talking about team sustain"

ya dig?

ironhide wont need it he is burst dps, kerry wont need it any sensible kerry will buy lethal barb cause bounces proc critt, making 1 attack much more likely to crit and thus max attack speed,

i could see maybe a vorpal or a tycus, but i still feel the item is a little useless, and if you need a tycus or a vorpal to be your team dps then your team comp is wrong

dont get me wrong i love the idea of an armor aura buff, but i feel it should be a mid tier item like spell buffer or korhals,

5 armor is only like 15% damage resist and this is a late game item, by this time in the game most dps carry's will have pyre, and or cirt items, thus making the 15% that less effective, Armor plays a bigger role early - mid game then late game " talking about team sustain"

ya dig?

In dota this item give armor, and weapon speed, and also reduce enemy armor, but i thought it could be op in aos, so what do you think on giving also 20% weapon speed like CoA and -5 armor to enemies?

In dota this item give armor, and weapon speed, and also reduce enemy armor, but i thought it could be op in aos, so what do you think on giving also 20% weapon speed like CoA and -5 armor to enemies?

the - armor is nice,

not sure about the wep speed, my suggestion was reduce some stats and make it a mid game item,, it u want it to be a late game item it needs a lot of re work to be useful perhaps make the aura give armor and cirt chance, or cirt damage im not to good at creating items :p

the - armor is nice,

not sure about the wep speed, my suggestion was reduce some stats and make it a mid game item,, it u want it to be a late game item it needs a lot of re work to be useful perhaps make the aura give armor and cirt chance, or cirt damage im not to good at creating items :p

I reduced his cost, lowered the weapon speed, and buffed the aura, I think now could more viable in the mid game, if one of the heros directly rush this item.