Item -Armour of The Twin

Crimson

Ok how about combow the 2 mantels Electric Mantle an Superheated Mantle to make a new item upgraded item for late game cause super fire is weak late game so a little boost to it with in means wont hurt to much with the new item as showen.

Total cost of the 2 mantels 5500.

1000 for combow an little buff cost 1000 is fair what does every one think sounds alrite to me what you guys think.

Armour of The Twin

-cost 6500

35 Strength

+20 Cooldown Reduction

+20% Spell Resist

+350 Health

9 Armor

[unique] Enemy heroes that attack you take 225 Spell Damage and are stunned for 1 second. Recharges after 8 seconds

Deals 60 Spell Damage per second to enemies in a 5 unit radius.

That's actually not massively strong for the cost.

I would suggest having more base stats. The unique is good- however, maybe you could have it so enemies who attack you take DoT instead, like fire. Basically, they gain the unique, except it damages their allies and themselves for 5 seconds, and has 8 second cooldown as you suggested. Keep the 60DPS though.

This seems like, you are trying to just combine the two items together to free up an inventory space. There is really no special thing about the item (no offense). It is literally just combining two items. (Even the unique is bascily the exact same except the super heated part deals 20 more damage, and grants an additional +2 armor.) Super heated mantle is fairly strong. If it is weak late game, do not keep it and sell it for something else. If you want to keep it, it probably means its good enough that you would rather have it than any other item. Also i believe the item Cap on Cost is 5000$, hence the highest costing items are 5000$. Try not to go above 5500$ tho, since pricing it even more than that, could mean giving a new Tier Item, unless you list it under a diff tier//add mutiple items with nearly same cost to prevent one set of items to be over powered. (Imagine if there was another tier only AA items, they would be in major advantage).

I was also thinking of making an item with the two mantles, but stopped since the cost exceeded, (unless i made it into a really high tier item making 8 other items with it)

P.S. You can buff Super heated mantle, by getting Nitrogen Retroit, Argus Crystal, or Yamato Reactor. (Argus gives it +8 damage, yamato would give it +10 when active and procing it more often, and Nitrogen retroit would slow all enemies around you in a Radius of 5 by 25%, similar to Jackson's Passive.)

I will assume you can not stack it with heated mantle // eletrical mantle (Or else it would be rather overpowered).

I was going to up it stats more but took the cost into a count that way its not really putting it into a higher ter an no stacking wouldnt work like most items now, an the fire damage was taken into a count if it was used on a drake. I do know all those items help support the normal mantel items, just would like to see more good def items vs the offence theres more better once items you can get.

5500 is the total so it only fair that 1000k+ to up them to free up a slot an abit of a buff wouldnt hurt it.

Cost I was going to list at 1st was going to be 5500 to 5700 an Stats I was going to go with in the 1st place was going to be

Armour of The Twin

-cost 5500 - 6500

40 Strength

+20 Cooldown Reduction

+25% Spell Resist

+400 Health

10 Armor

[unique] Enemy heroes that attack you take 250 Spell Damage and are stunned for 1 second. Recharges after 8 seconds

Deals 60 Spell Damage per second to enemies in a 5 unit radius.

Now i Did think this was more fair of an up at the time but i took in count the cost as well so that what lead me to post the 1st cut that way i still think this is better but the cost is the factor here if the cap is only 5k.