Changelog:

11//2012

-herp a derp update.

Defiler_by_Mr__Jack.jpg

Name: Impaired.Zirrga

Unit Base: Defiler

Unit Portrait: Defiler

Type: Drunk caster

Script: Zirrga was accidentally made in a dominion research lab when a zerg larva that was being tested on got a hold of one of the scientists alcoholic beverages. Amused by the fact that this cute little zerga larva seemed to enjoy Terran Beer the scientists then gave the larva more alcoholic drinks. This went on for months before Zirrga's thirst for being drunk could no longer be satisfied by what Alcohol the scientits had to give her. Over the next day Zirrga morphed into a defiler and went on a rampage killing all the living souls in the reasearch facility and drinking every ounce of alcohol. Desperately Trying to fill her cravings for the euphoric buzz that alcohol gave her, Zirrga left the planet to find herself enough Beer to fill those desires. Zirrga found a source of beer large enough to fill her addiction and while flying impaired across the galaxy crash landed on the sanctum.

Starting Stats:Base

Health [217]

Movement Speed [2.77]

Attack Range [5.7](green ball like ones used by the guardian from ScBW)

Attack Speed [1.77]

Base Damage [37(+15 from last patch)]

Base Armor [1.7]

Strength – [27] + [5]

Agility – [17] + [3]

Intelligence – [37] + [7]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Double Vision

Zirrga is so drunk that she gives off an alcoholic haze that effects enemies abilities to see.

Passive: Zirrga's enemies see her and her allies as two heroic dots instead of one on the mini-map.

Active: Zirrga causes her enemies to see double, creating a copy of herself that does everything that she does(ie... moving, attacking, using abilites). This copy deals no dmg via auto attacks or abilities, procs no item effects, lasts for 7 seconds, and has maximum health and current health equal to that of zirrga at the time of creation, but will die after taking 30% of Zirrga's total health in dmg.

Energy Cost: -

Cooldown: 10

Range: self

--

Ability One: Gurgle

Zirrga may have drunk to much... but thats ok because she can always throw it up. Zirrga pukes at a target location leaving a pile of bile 2 units in diameter for her enemies to roll in. Enemy hero's standing in Gurgle cannot attack and take dmg per second. Gurgle has a maximum of 3 charges and each pile lasts 5 seconds

Energy Cost: 30/40/50/60 + 1 gurgle charge

Cooldown: n/a

Range: 10

Level 1: deals 40(+20%int) dmg per second

Level 2: deals 60(+20%int) dmg per second

Level 3: deals 80(+20%int) dmg per second

Level 4: deals 100(+20%int) dmg per second

Note:dmg from multiple gurgle piles do not stack.

--

Ability two: Delusional Vision

The more active Zirrga is the greater the alcoholic haze that she gives off is. Whenever Zirrga uses an ability her HP cd is reduced and enemies within 10 units of Zirrga become intoxicated for 5 seconds. Intoxicated enemies are slowed for 0..25 seconds on a one second interval for 5 seconds.(Enemy heros afflicted by intoxication cant be intoxicated again until the current duration of intoxication is over.)

Energy Cost: passive

Cooldown: passive

Range: 10

Level 1: Each ability use reduces the cd of Double vision by 2 seconds, and intoxicated enemies are slowed for 7%

Level 2: Each ability use reduces the cd of Double vision by 3 seconds, and intoxicated enemies are slowed for 9%

Level 3: Each ability use reduces the cd of Double vision by 4 seconds, and intoxicated enemies are slowed for 11%

Level 4: Each ability use reduces the cd of Double vision by 5 seconds, and intoxicated enemies are slowed for 13%

--

Ability Three: Down the Hatch

99 bottles of... um.. how does the song go again? anyways one more drink never hurt anyone. Zirrga takes a drink from one of her internal Alcoholic storage sacs giving her a charge(s) of gurgle and increases her attack and movement speed for 4 seconds while healing herself for 7% of her total health over the next 7 seconds.

Energy Cost: 90/110/130/150

Cooldown: 7

Range: self

Level 1: increases movement and attack speed by 9% and gives 1 gurgle charge

Level 2: increases movement and attack speed by 15% and gives 1 gurgle charge

Level 3: increases movement and attack speed by 21% and gives 2 gurgle charges

Level 4: increases movement and attack speed by 27% and gives 2 gurgle charges

--

Ultimate Ability: Drunken Rage

Zirrga happens to be an angry drunk and tends to yell when she doesnt get what she wants. Zirrga lets loose a screeching cry that is loud(as loud as ingame sounds are alowed to be) and can be heard over the entire map and disables all other ingame sounds for 5 seconds. The cry also stuns all enemy heros on the map.

Energy Cost: 200/300/400

Cooldown: 37/27/17 seconds

Range: global

Level 1: enemies within 5 untis of Zirrga are stunned for 1.5 seconds, enemies within 15 units are stunned for 1 second, enemies within 25 units are stunned for .5 seconds, and enemies farther than 25 units away are stunned for .1 second.

Level 2: enemies within 5 untis of Zirrga are stunned for 2 seconds, enemies within 15 units are stunned for 1.5 second, enemies within 25 units are stunned for 1 seconds, and enemies farther than 25 units away are stunned for .25 second.

Level 3: enemies within 5 untis of Zirrga are stunned for 2.5 seconds, enemies within 15 units are stunned for 1.5 second, enemies within 25 units are stunned for 1 seconds, and enemies farther than 25 units away are stunned for .5 second.

--

Additional Information

-Zirrga is what happens when its late and im trying to make a hero suggestion. she is some kind of int aa hero that could prolly be built support or somthing.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Double Vision - Looks fine, though what would happen if you try to spawn the clone when you had 50% health (since it dies when below 70% health)? Unless of course it spawns with 100% of your maximum health instead of your current health. I also assume that you can have more than one out at a time.

Gurgle - Very good skill. Can you only gain charges by using Down the Hatch?

Delusional Vision - This is a pretty weak skill. I like the fact that it reduces the cooldown on your Heroic Passive, but I feel like it should do something more.

Down the Hatch - I like the synchronization with Gurgle. This is a weak skill though. I'm rather sleepy at the moment so I don't have a suggestion for you.

Drunken Rage - Following the theme of last two skills, this is on the weak side. I think it could be improved if you upped the radius for the max stun. Also, in addition to the sound being suppressed perhaps the screen could get foggy or the enemies could lose some sight radius.

Double Vision - Looks fine, though what would happen if you try to spawn the clone when you had 50% health (since it dies when below 70% health)? Unless of course it spawns with 100% of your maximum health instead of your current health. I also assume that you can have more than one out at a time.

-herm.... thats a dilema and one that i shall have to think about

Gurgle - Very good skill. Can you only gain charges by using Down the Hatch?

-Yes

Delusional Vision - This is a pretty weak skill. I like the fact that it reduces the cooldown on your Heroic Passive, but I feel like it should do something more.

-ill think of somthing

Down the Hatch - I like the synchronization with Gurgle. This is a weak skill though. I'm rather sleepy at the moment so I don't have a suggestion for you.

-ill think of somthing

Drunken Rage - Following the theme of last two skills, this is on the weak side. I think it could be improved if you upped the radius for the max stun. Also, in addition to the sound being suppressed perhaps the screen could get foggy or the enemies could lose some sight radius.

-sounds good :)

thanks for your input. i was rather tired when i made this last night and i obviously wasn't thinking very clearly lol

Is he a custom made? or the SC already had one unit dor defiler?

All units from the previous SC games are in the world edit (except devourer and guardian unit think as they were never going to be put back into the game(these are the first two that come to mind ill have a look when i get home from work)) so basically any unit you want can be put in