[Hero] Gex.Brunt

Itsthatguy

Changelog:[/size]

11/7/2012

Hero Created

11/8/2012

Changed Tensions Damage. (Deals higher Base damage, lower int damage)

Changed Tensions stacks from 10 to 5.

Lowered Tension CD by 1 second all levels

Name: Gex.Brunt

Portrait: Civilian

Unit Base: Civilian, in white coat. (Similar to Jackson, but he will need a different outer look to tell the difference).

Type: Intelligence, Support

Script: A Scientist in Physics who was gifted with psionic abilities, he was able to then use his abilities to warp the physic's laws temporarily to fight and hurt his enemies.

Starting Stats:

Base Health [230]

Movement Speed [2.9]

Attack Range [5]

Attack Speed [1.8]

Base Damage [40]

Base Armor [1]

Strength – [21] + [6]

Agility – [16] + [4]

Intelligence – [28] + [7]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Boundary Force

"Gex creates a force around him to prevent enemies from engaging him or escaping from him. Enemies between a 5 to 6 unit Radius from Gex lose 30% Movement Speed."

Effect: Means enemies in 0 - 4.999 or 6.001 - (Infinate) unit radius from Gex will gain no debuff. It only applies in the specific circle border.

--

Ability One: Alter Force

"Alter the force on a targeted unit, causing him to either gain movement speed and attack speed (Ally) or lose movement speed and attack speed (enemy) temporarily."

Energy Cost: 45//55//65//75

Cooldown: 24//18//12//6

Range: 6//8//10//12

Level 1: ±16% Movement Speed and Attack Speed for 7 seconds.

Level 2: ±20% Movement Speed and Attack Speed for 8 seconds.

Level 3: ±24% Movement Speed and Attack Speed for 9 seconds.

Level 4: ±28% Movement Speed and Attack Speed for 10 seconds.

Effect: A helping ability

--

Ability Two: Repel Force

"Use a force on a unit, causing the unit to be pushed away from Gex. The target will be pushed until he either stops, or hits an enemy unit. Enemies will recieve damage if they hit an enemy unit, and the hit enemy will also recieve damage. Allies will not be harmed, or can stop the enemy unit being pushed. The Unit is pushed at a rate of 15 units per second."

Energy Cost: 80//100//120//140

Cooldown: 22//20//18//16

Range: 6

Level 1: Push up to 6 units. Upon hitting an enemy, unit recieves 90 [+80% int]

Level 2: Push up to 8 units. Upon hitting an enemy, unit recieves 160 [+80% int]

Level 3: Push up to 10 units. Upon hitting an enemy, unit recieves 230 [+80% int]

Level 4: Push up to 12 units. Upon hitting an enemy, unit recieves 300 [+80% int]

Effect: A Pushing Ability. An ideal way to either, repel an enemy approaching you, or to gank an enemy and push them towards your team.

--

Ability Three: Tension

"Apply a force on an enemy, causing him to take Spell damage, and Extra spell damage per stack of Tension on the enemy. Applies a 'tension' debuff on the enemy, lasting 15 seconds and refreshes upon gaining another stack causing the enemy to lose Spell and Physical Resistance. Can stack 5 times."

Energy Cost: 30//40//50//60

Cooldown: 10//8//6//4

Range: 8

Level 1: Deals 50 [+30% int] Spell Damage +10 [+10% int] per tension debuff. Tension Debuff: -2% Spell and Physical Resistance

Level 2: Deals 80 [+30% int] Spell Damage +20 [+10% int] per tension debuff. Tension Debuff: -4% Spell and Physical Resistance

Level 3: Deals 110 [+30% int] Spell Damage +30 [+10% int] per tension debuff. Tension Debuff: -6% Spell and Physical Resistance

Level 4: Deals 140 [+30% int] Spell Damage +40 [+10% int] per tension debuff. Tension Debuff: -8% Spell and Physical Resistance

Effect: A cheap damaging ability, that deals more damage throughout the battle, as you apply more stacks on. Enemies recieve the extra damage from the tension debuff before the ability adds another tension debuff. If the stacks are maxed, it will still refresh upon use. It is useful for allies to get

--

Ultimate Ability: Law of Physics [Passive]

"Newton states in his 3rd law that for every force in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. Enemies that deal damage to you or use a debuff on you, or both will recieve the debuff and damage too for the same duration and damage done. (Procs ALL direct debuffs)"

Energy Cost: None

Cooldown: 20//14//8

Range: Infinate

Level 1: Cooldown of 20 seconds.

Level 2: Cooldown of 14 seconds.

Level 3: Cooldown of 8 seconds.

Effect: (Correct me if i stated the law wrong) It is hard to explain what this ability does, so i will give an example. If an enemy has Force of entropy and deals 400 physical damage to you while this passive is active, the enemy will then recieve 400 physical damage and the Force of entropy debuff. The attack right after that won't effect. If Grunty uses his Rocket launcher and hits you dealing 400 spell damage, and you have the passive active, Grunty will then be stunned for the duration of your stun, and will also recieve 400 Spell damage. If an enemy uses mossberg taser on you, and say you are silenced but u recieve no damage, the enemy will then be silenced too, but will recieve no damage, and the Cooldown will be set to the duration said.

--

Additional Information

Items: I don't no, but two items that would be incrediably useful would be: Warp Shard (2nd Ability) and Nitrogen Retrofit (Third Ability), Barb and eletrical mantle could prove to be useful

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Boundary Force - I really like this idea, and the numbers work too.

Alter Force - Looks good. Is this buff stackable?

Repel Force - The damage and mechanics are good. However, I think you should make it a skill shot. A lot of his skills are point and click targets.

Tension - This looks strong + interesting. This gives him the potential to be a spell damage carry like MAAR can with his fireball/sap late game. However, it would take you at least 30 seconds to get all 10 stacks on one target. You should decrease the number of stacks required to get the max damage. 3-5 stacks would be good. Just increase what happens from each stack to get it back to the same damage.

Law of Physics - Yes, this is what I'm talking about! Lol. I like this skill. You should make it only apply when heroes deal damage to you. It also has to have a very visible animation. I would love to see a cyprus one shot himself.

Boundary Force - I really like this idea, and the numbers work too.

Alter Force - Looks good. Is this buff stackable?

Repel Force - The damage and mechanics are good. However, I think you should make it a skill shot. A lot of his skills are point and click targets.

Tension - This looks strong + interesting. This gives him the potential to be a spell damage carry like MAAR can with his fireball/sap late game. However, it would take you at least 30 seconds to get all 10 stacks on one target. You should decrease the number of stacks required to get the max damage. 3-5 stacks would be good. Just increase what happens from each stack to get it back to the same damage.

Law of Physics - Yes, this is what I'm talking about! Lol. I like this skill. You should make it only apply when heroes deal damage to you. It also has to have a very visible animation. I would love to see a cyprus one shot himself.

With Boundary Force, I was actually planning to use this if I ever made a hero based on an anime characters (Yukari.Yakumo)

Alter Force: Um no it is not stackable. It seems like it would be over powered if it was. (just massively stacking speed). But I made it low CD for refreshing purpose or so you can use on mutiple allies. It was more of a filler ability since I made this hero as i was typing it lol.

Repel Force: I wanted to make it similar to Micro's Throw with a Twist towards it xD, making it a challenge to effectively use it as a pull, but having fairly good reward for succeeding, but not making in all ways worst than micro's throw, by making it have range, and picking the target.

Tension: Yeah, you right, the stacks would only be good during a Chase with Nitrogen, or early game for spawn training.

Law of Physics: Seems it could be abused then, but it also makes it useful, since it would then work on Raynor's Death Mark, or other abilities. Of course it makes the ability counterable. (I'd hate to be cyprus and be majorly countered by this, and only resulting way would be to AA before comboing, but the enemy has Eletrical mantle, thus dealing even more damage, and Stunning xD C-C-COMBO!)