HOLY FAP!!! I rage. You read. K?

Misuari

Rofl , this is the only way for the tittle to stand out to get your attention . Admit it .

Back to a serious point , i've said this in a post before but i reckon i'll just do it in a Thread before the majority of SEA leaves aos .

Here is what i observe : 1) Admins decide on the next patch and fix it from there .

2) Noone gives shap to SEA .

3) New Heroes , New items .

And here is the problem : 1) People hates AOS because they don't have a chance to voice out their opinion . Shut up i know what you are thinking , "Come mumble" "Come Forums" . Some cant be bothered to. They just take AOS as a hobby , a relaxing time . Not a serious gaming time .

2) No higher authority since Ihers are all leaving AOS. RIP SEA

3) Some people don't go forums etc . They won't know anything about new items and patch. They'll be caught offguard and the ihers will have a chance to try it out first (beta) . And they won't learn fast since they'll be pubstomping with new items and heroes. True ? yes . dont deny.

Suggestion : 1) Put up a poll of suggestion of next patch by asking around pubs what they want . Top 10 Said things will be up . Therefore , admins can finally stop their hard work of reworking balance from scratch *Cough* , Like they do any , and make their job easier .

2) Hahahahahaahhaahaha do i need a suggestion for this? AOS in sea is dead . Give it a month or two and u can bring the Game out .

3) Fix Old heroes / items and only focus on New items in one patch , ONLY NEW ITEMS . Yea fix viron before anything else. Shut up , i know red said "You know how many ppl RQ because of viron ? " Piece of shap , you know how many ppl RQ because of Nova in it's early days and LEO with the major buff that isn't needed but you guys do it anyway because of the Whines and Screetch of NA Pubs scrubs ? The list goes on .

Well this is my first serious post . Farewell . This is the only thing i can think of helping AOS to make a U Turn and finally take the right path . It's already in it's wrong path anyway. SEA Is Dead . Till Banzai comes back , see ya later .

*I like EU , they seem nice . Shoo NA. Too many bms everywhere* . Rofl . Adios

And here is the problem : 1) People hates AOS because they don't have a chance to voice out their opinion . Shut up i know what you are thinking , "Come mumble" "Come Forums" . Some cant be bothered to. They just take AOS as a hobby , a relaxing time . Not a serious gaming time .

If people want to voice their opinions, but don't bother to log onto Mumble OR the forums, do you think they really care about voicing their opinion at that point? We're not omnipresent or a God that can listen to everyone's prayers.

But If they really care for us and want their feedback to be heard, they can a) Write something constructive in the Review provided by Blizzard, b) Register a forum account and post suggestions (Like what you're doing), or c) Log on to Mumble and speak to me directly. Trust me, I don't bite.

You're probably right about AoS being 'dead' on SEA, but what you should also realize is that the whole SEA-Battle.net server is dead in general. It's also part of the reason why Blizzard gave SEA Accounts the access to login to the NA region.

Overall, is AoS doing terrible? I disagree--look at our popularity. Is there room for improvement? Of course, that is why we're still trying to get as many feedback as we can to improve the game not just for inhousers but as a whole community.

Meh, SEA pubs still have a lot of people though none of which would actually go on Mumble or do IH. Most of our community is dead, and we've also recruited members in the past but they all kinda drifted away. If more of us went on Mumble then we could easily set up more games and voice our opinions. We don't get many due to the fact most people can't, yes, be bothered or too shy.

Is Starcraft 2 Dead in Asia? Ladder and custom games I mean. Why is that? is not Korea In Sea server?

They have their own server, join it as a non-Korean and you will die.

If people want to voice their opinions, but don't bother to log onto Mumble OR the forums, do you think they really care about voicing their opinion at that point? We're not omnipresent or a God that can listen to everyone's prayers.

But If they really care for us and want their feedback to be heard, they can a) Write something constructive in the Review provided by Blizzard, b) Register a forum account and post suggestions (Like what you're doing), or c) Log on to Mumble and speak to me directly. Trust me, I don't bite.

You're probably right about AoS being 'dead' on SEA, but what you should also realize is that the whole SEA-Battle.net server is dead in general. It's also part of the reason why Blizzard gave SEA Accounts the access to login to the NA region.

Overall, is AoS doing terrible? I disagree--look at our popularity. Is there room for improvement? Of course, that is why we're still trying to get as many feedback as we can to improve the game not just for inhousers but as a whole community.

I Agree with everything you said . "If they care about us" etc etc etc . BS. If YOU (Admins) Care about US(Players) Why dont you try and take the initiative to ask around ? It's all about us eh ? We . I . Me. Us . Really ? That's why they gave acess to login to NA? I only thought NA is where you guy to cheer urself up on how ez they is TT . Guess i'm wrong then . boohoo

SEA is dead because of its low population in general ( I think it has 1/10th the players of NA) and the fact that it takes about 10-20 mins sometimes to get a game. Though I'll admit on the weekends I usually am able to get a game relatively quickly.

SEA is dead because of its low population in general ( I think it has 1/10th the players of NA) and the fact that it takes about 10-20 mins sometimes to get a game. Though I'll admit on the weekends I usually am able to get a game relatively quickly.

I can't deny that SEA Has a low population in general. But i've been in SEA for almost 8 months . And in AOS for almost 6-7 ? . And i've seen so many people come and go . Mostly go. The thing that ticks us SEA Off is not that the game is shap or the balance is imbalance . But seeing people leave for something better since they hate AOS for the crappy balance. SEA Is small , yes . That's why we know each other and we have a strong bond with each other . So strong we even know what time a certain player is getting on etc etc . Eitherway im drifting out of point , i admit . But SEA Is dead majority because of AOS.

I Agree with everything you said . "If they care about us" etc etc etc . BS. If YOU (Admins) Care about US(Players) Why dont you try and take the initiative to ask around ? It's all about us eh ? We . I . Me. Us . Really ? That's why they gave acess to login to NA? I only thought NA is where you guy to cheer urself up on how ez they is TT . Guess i'm wrong then . boohoo

See thats why you get a section called "Character Balance" to post your concerns. If you have mumble you can talk to Red or Ecko anytime.

The last part i bolded makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

See thats why you get a section called "Character Balance" to post your concerns. If you have mumble you can talk to Red or Ecko anytime.

The last part i bolded makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Cute. Tell me how many ppl posted on character balance and how many of the changes was actually made according to the post? Get a SEA . Play here , go back to NA . Then you'll see the major difference . Can't deny that there's many good players in NA / Eu . SEA Is shap because there's just no IH . We learn everything through pubs.

So tell me what are SEA's concerns about balance? What would you change currently? Also if these changes that you want were to happen would that make your community return? I doubt it tbh! Just as Red has said, the SEA community is rather small and this results in lower number of players... I do agree certain changes need to occur and some stability has to happen in the game where only new heroes and items would be added as the mechanics, items, map, creeps and base heroes need to remain the same, with some small balance tweaks, but the point of these drastic changes every patch is reducing enjoyable gameplay. For an true community of greats and players to form the game needs to be constant for abit... But I can't complain as I never Beta tested, so its not my place! And people need to learn that how it works!

So tell me what are SEA's concerns about balance? What would you change currently? Also if these changes that you want were to happen would that make your community return? I doubt it tbh! Just as Red has said, the SEA community is rather small and this results in lower number of players... I do agree certain changes need to occur and some stability has to happen in the game where only new heroes and items would be added as the mechanics, items, map, creeps and base heroes need to remain the same, with some small balance tweaks, but the point of these drastic changes every patch is reducing enjoyable gameplay. For an true community of greats and players to form the game needs to be constant for abit... But I can't complain as I never Beta tested, so its not my place! And people need to learn that how it works!

SEA's concern about balance is that you dont have to play Agility to win . More Agility = more win. Don't deny . You guys shap about "I can carry as unix " "Ican carry as etc etc (int heroes) ". Like i said , SEA Doesn't gives up . Eventually , agility heroes will get farm and win . Also , Crackling needs to be tweak a lil . So does Shadow. With max speed , You cant even click on him . What bs is that . Lower the weapon speed cap , Lower the rate of creeps respawning a lil <--- This is the utter most bullshap in MOBA. It makes NC farming pretty much useless . Sure you guys might be "imitating" dota 2 . But hey , Dota 2 doesn't require items to win , sure it does help. It's all about teamwork . What about aos? Pubs ? Items > Win . Don't you guys freaking deny and fight that you gotta have skill and this and that and blabbering and whatever . This game is too item dependent . I can go on and on about how broken this game is and what it needs but i dont think i would wanna use 6hours typing . SEA Was here for so long. Noone bothered to come and ask SEA's opinions about balance etc . Only a handful do. 3 or 4 that bothers to check it up on forums . I know it's tough cause of the timezone . Meh , im done.

Hmmm what I see from this is you have a misunderstanding of the roles. Agi/Str/Int, imo all perform there role correctly atm, Tanks are decent all game long, Agi finnish games off and int try you suppress agi growth or try to finnish the game before late, if they fail, then you lose! Tanks shouldn't be fight 1v1 a carry, burst heroes can kill the agi carries, if allowed agi carries rape face and finnish the game late! Doesn't seem wrong to me! Yes crackling needs a nerf. NC farming is still viable because of how much minerals it gives and exp, the creep waves are frequent enough for you to miss one wave to kill NC yet still not miss out on much! Also the mechanic helped reduce the insane pushing comp strats, as it is harder to push atm. Item dependence is a way to keep the game dynamic as to counter certain heroes, this I hear to different to Dota2 so I don't see why you keep comparing it?

Also, who are you that you require a personal audience with RNG, there is no one in the game that gets this, so what makes SEA so special that they require this? The rest of us would have to talk yo ecko or Red, to get our point across? Its sounds like your argueing just to argue... I do agree however the game need to be balanced for pub and inh alike current its being balance for inh... This is harder then you think, but the last patch was, to my understanding close to doing this, yes Agi heroes are strong, but they only strong in pub because the get fed by noobs, and you can balance the game on that... Its not possible!