I'm a Hurricane Sandy survivor-AMA

Fumbles

Power is finally back. My dog Baxter, who once made a pilgrimage and made friends with the bears along the way, was lost in the storm. RIP my friend.

Half the state of NJ is still without power, though they're getting it back slowly every day. Gas is still being rationed (wait time in the northern part of the state anyway is about ~3-4 hours).

AMA!

In the Spanish TV news, that hurricane is the 1st new. But for some strange reason I didn't hear anything about the disaster Cuba suffered.

I didn't even knew that Cuba got hit by hurricane if I didn't also checked internet news.

Anyway I hope everyone of you and your families are ok and safe. My condolences from Spain.

News did cover the hurricane when it hit cuba, then it was a dinky little tropical storm which cuba gets hit with all the time, wasn't till it merged with the polar jet stream across the US that it became a "superstorm" actually worth more than 1-2 articles

No one cares, there are worse things going on in this world than a hurricane, to be perfectly honest. Move on with your life.

like your entire existence?

did you miss me fumbles?

of course peasboo. maybe will hop back on mumble. it's been like almost two months or something.

What's your favorite color? (not trying to be disrespectful to all those physically, emotionaly damaged or property of theirs being damaged/job opportunities ect., but it DOES say ask me anything)

green!

That is pretty much how it works. Except Cuba doesn't have a free media to pay off...

Mainstream media are not a free media. Somehow, during pre-election they pretended that Ron Paul doesn't exist at all simply because current government didn't like his libertarian ideas. The same thing is about Cuba. It is just a political power

Power is finally back. My dog Baxter, who once made a pilgrimage and made friends with the bears along the way, was lost in the storm. RIP my friend.

Half the state of NJ is still without power, though they're getting it back slowly every day. Gas is still being rationed (wait time in the northern part of the state anyway is about ~3-4 hours).

AMA!

Man, i know how you feel. I got my new jeans dirty here in toronto. It was the worst storm :S

Mainstream media are not a free media. Somehow, during pre-election they pretended that Ron Paul doesn't exist at all simply because current government didn't like his libertarian ideas. The same thing is about Cuba. It is just a political power

Well, Ron Paul just had some ludicrous ideas altogether, the fact they ignored him would show their professionalism. Look at Al Jazeera, It takes Zero intrest in news of celebrities, gossip, and useless topics to keep a level of prestige and professionalism, these other companies could just be doing the same in the case of Ron Paul in order to keep their political integrity and prestige.

Aww, boohoo I got hit by a storm that took my power out.

First world problems. Seriously, move on with your life.

So you're saying to the people who live in NY and other areas that even though they lost their houses and had their cars flooded and things destroyed that it's no big deal.

So you're saying to the people who live in NY and other areas that even though they lost their houses and had their cars flooded and things destroyed that it's no big deal.

The worst thing is that you are quoting him and you care about what he thinks. If he doesn't care bout that ppl, who cares? I mean, this ppl in NY are helping each other in the streets and they are showing us the good part of the humanity.

Again, first world problems. What about people in other countries and a lot of people in the U.S. who don't even have a house, money, or food to feed themselves... And he's over he boiiing that he lost his power for a week.... How would you like not eating for a week? Like I said there are worse issues in this world. Most people that had a house there are going to have it covered by insurance and they'll be fine... Sure they lost pets or miscellaneous things in their house that they loved... but the fact is (in Greed's voice) there are people dying everyday because they can't get water or food, and they get diseases because they cannot afford anything... We always gotta feel sorry for the people that lose their homes and power and what not but what about the poor people that never had any homes? We never hear about them and how to help them.