Up and coming Competitive Events

KinGofDaBerG

organizing a tournament, or league, is so much work, there is always some players who suddenly cannot play, so finding a right time for tourney games or league fixtures is damn annoying. but who am i telling this all ;-)

here is my suggestion: we should have some more clan wars again. atm, there are only random inh games, but we should focus on our clans again. we have to get all the clans working again, so there will be some teams that are really working together.

A clan war could just be done when enough players of each clan are online, so we need no fixtures or anything. only get some higher level team play going, and form a small group of players that knows how to play with each other.

I think Clan Wars would be a good system to tryout. It should address the issue of teams being disqualified due to the lack of players available in the team. That is, if you allow the team to have as many members as they want,which I definitely find it more reliable than 5 main players and 1 back up. In addition, tagging our clan to our names won't be a problem, since we're going to get this:

6d5791a2be6efa1a78ee8964b38b6c83.jpg

Ok I will start to draft a Clan Wars event... It will follow a similar system to a league, but on a simpler structure. I will also be looking a re-structuring the Just Clan, maybe renaming it as it is a Clan that is for the entire Starcraft, and member got some suggestions? Currently, the Clans look unorganized, are other clans still available?

I have paid the amount to Ecko, to make life easier, the prizes would be sent out together, so HotS and your prize money, to get HotS the game has to be released, so that is when everyone will receive there prizes... If you need your money urgently contact RNG directly.

This is beginning to feel like a bad joke.

HoTs kan be released anywhere from here until february or ewen marsh, maybe sooner and maybe ewen later, and you want us to not get any money before then?

And also the prise was a HoTS PREORDER (In other words we don't hawe to wait for the game to aktually kome out)

This is beginning to feel like a bad joke.

HoTs kan be released anywhere from here until february or ewen marsh, maybe sooner and maybe ewen later, and you want us to not get any money before then?

And also the prise was a HoTS PREORDER (In other words we don't hawe to wait for the game to aktually kome out)

I know it does seem strange... But all of this was to be organized by RNG, all the sponsers sent there money to him!

To my understand he has pre-ordered 11 HotS copies and when the game is released the games will has there codes and will be sent to you... I feel, that he feels it will be easier to send out all prizes together, and since it is reliant on HoTS release date... That's when he wants to send it out... Though It is not hard to send out the money to the winners at least and worry about the codes at a later stage... RedHydra, you told me last night Ecko wanted to send out the money later maybe just ask him to send that only out now to the 4 winners who wanted there money (Shablagoo, soedenone, Brew, John). He as all the details and amounts he just needs to open Paypal. Please PM the reasons why this can't happen today?

The plan is to send out all the money along with HotS so that everything would happen simultaneously (which means you would receive them early to mid December). One of the reasons for this is because I wanted to get our contestants a hard-copy of HotS rather than just digital codes sent to their email/BNet account. Like African said, if you are in pressing need of the prize money, let me know so I can speed up your process.

The following people still have not sent us their address for this to happen:

Brew

Rakura

Chob

Again, we don't need to wait for an HotS release, but we are still missing a few addresses.

The plan is to send out all the money along with HotS so that everything would happen simultaneously (which means you would receive them early to mid December). One of the reasons for this is because I wanted to get our contestants a hard-copy of HotS rather than just digital codes sent to their email/BNet account. Like African said, if you are in pressing need of the prize money, let me know so I can speed up your process.

The following people still have not sent us their address for this to happen:

Brew

Rakura

Chob

So we are being sent a hard-kopy of the game to our mailing address?

Why?

What about the sertifikate for winning the tournament?

And also why on earth not just hand out the money, making eweryone happy, and surely more patient in regards to waiting for HoTS?

I speak for myself and Shablagoo of the Team John Plus 4 when I say we'd hawe the money sooner rather than later, and I'll be damned if John and Brew do not feel the same as well.

I know for a fakt that you hawe the money awailable. Transferring money on paypal is an easy, not to mention entirely elektronik, prosess - and it happening "simultaneously" with sending a hard-kopy of a game akross the atlantik osean makes literally sero sense whatsoewer.

You were already notified of when they were being sent out. If you wanted the winnings sooner just let us know privately, no need to make a scene out of it.

We'll send out the winnings at the end of the week since I can hardly stand much more of the way you're typing.

Anything more in this thread that's off topic and African will have to create a new one.

You were already notified of when they were being sent out. If you wanted the winnings sooner just let us know privately, no need to make a scene out of it.

We'll send out the winnings at the end of the week since I can hardly stand much more of the way you're typing.

I'm making a sene out of it bekause I already talked to you priwately, I talked to afrikan priwately, and nothing kame of it.

Good to know that it is being done now, howewer. That's great.

LIke I said just talk to RNG privately :) he will help you! So other then that any suggestions for more events for AoS?

Edit: good to hear Guz! So back to JustvsDark showcase matches again! I'll let you no that we will be much stronger then before I have a few recruits to booster our rooster! Also with a new name change (TBC) we will become unstoppable!

LIke I said just talk to RNG privately :) he will help you! So other then that any suggestions for more events for AoS?

Edit: good to hear Guz! So back to JustvsDark showcase matches again! I'll let you no that we will be much stronger then before I have a few recruits to booster our rooster! Also with a new name change (TBC) we will become unstoppable!

yea that new team is 2stronk

I think Clan Wars would be a good system to tryout. It should address the issue of teams being disqualified due to the lack of players available in the team. That is, if you allow the team to have as many members as they want,which I definitely find it more reliable than 5 main players and 1 back up. In addition, tagging our clan to our names won't be a problem, since we're going to get this:

6d5791a2be6efa1a78ee8964b38b6c83.jpg

You know what's funny. I had a dream about you yesterday. You were bragging about how you got the HotS beta and then right when I started sulking I also got the beta. Unfortunately when I woke up I didn't have it any more...