buff unix marine

Frosti

some1 pls lower the cost on unix marines again.

i played him a few times in the last days and i noticed that marines at start have just became useless.

with the new system that has more creeps with shorter respawn time unix has to spam the marines if he wanna push anything.

the problem is that u just have no mana left after 2waves.

so please lower the cost of the marines to 20 again or maybe even to 15 cause he needs much more marines now.

it's not going to be a change of gameplay in lategame cuz if he reaches lvl6 he can fill up mana fast.

but at the start of laning phase he's just useless atm and why should any1 play a pusher if he can't push?^^

but please if devs read this. don't buff his ulti or anything else. it's fine atm i think.

key to unix: start with that +200 energy item, 2 mana pots, 1 health pot, 1 sentry ward (since you want to be long laning for your team and you need to be able to spot gankers up the river). Build up to ihan as the first item, getting mana pots along the way, and then, from there, adapt to the gameplay

That isn't exactly true. Unix Marines have a total of 6 charges, for 6 second CD. Creep waves spawn every 35 seconds.

Means:

Get full charge of unix marines: 36 seconds

Creep waves come every 35 seconds.

It really shudn't be a problem, unless you use a charge every single time.

You shouldn't really complain amount unix marines, by the fact that they deal ALOT of damage 5 (+25% int) and the fact they are actually indirectly buffed, since the Talent "Impunity" is removed, it makes unix marines fairly strong. (P.S. to those who don't no, impunity caused all damage taken to be reduced by 10, meaning if unix marines did 15 damage, it would only deal 5 damage).

Yes buff the marines to do 100 damage each & while we're at it, why don't we make his ulti have a build in timescale that increases his timescale for every second he has it active! BRING BACK 5.x UNIX FOR MASSIVE ONSLAUGHT!!!

Yes buff the marines to do 100 damage each & while we're at it, why don't we make his ulti have a build in timescale that increases his timescale for every second he has it active! BRING BACK 5.x UNIX FOR MASSIVE ONSLAUGHT!!!

Not sure if you read the OP, but nowhere in there or any post thereafter said to do anything to his damage output from ult or marines.

Not sure if you read the OP, but nowhere in there or any post thereafter said to do anything to his damage output from ult or marines.

OMG, it's called being sarcastic, if you're to dumb to realise this then i'm sorry but you might as well go...

24904069.jpg

Anywhere in my post did i state that thats what he said in the OP!? Next time plz shhh, you're not being anymore of a better person for stating the obvious!