null is op ? and should be auto-ban in Inh ?

wxwHysteria

yesterday i make an inh with Null : and at the end of the game the enemy team says that Null is op and should be auto-ban in Inh because :

-he deals too mutch aoe dmg

-he is almost unkillable cause he use his spells with a long range

- there is no real counter to him

- he is too tanky compared to other int hero ( i really heard this argument -_- )

i add the replay below : i watched this replay to estimate if Null is really broken or not ( cause you know , when you play during the game smt you can under-estimate the real power of one hero ). For me, there is several mistakes :

- the enemy team has no spell buffer

- " fast killer hero " ( Zeratul ) rarelly neutralize me fast and almost never focus me into his bubble .

-often enemy stay stacked , the perfect moment for me to use my aoe spell and force field to block most of them into my aoe spell .

do you think Null is really op or not ?

https://rapidshare.c...2Replay|896|0|0

He got nerfed hard before, he's fine imo.

If there should be any change to him its the forcefields. Maybe make it that he can't stack forcefields(mirror can) so he needs skill to trap enemies.

If they dont get a spell buffer vs a cast int hero its just sad.

Also stacking themselfs vs null is like stacking vs jackson. Its just a bad idea.

Null is OP but not by much; and the only thing that Null has is AoE CC/Damage.

It's not that Null is super strong; it's just that he has a strong focus on ubiquitous amounts of Crowd Control effects.

Because all of his abilities can be thought of as CC:

Stun | Wall | Tons of damage if you don't flee | Double spells 1-3

So I don't think that he's ridiculously OP, but he is a bit silly in terms of CC.

" Was this post the aftermath of terrible pub for you? "

do you read the post / watch the replay ? -_- i was playing Null !

i dont think Null is op at all : i told you here what my enemy team think after the inh game

i keep thinking he is ok , but they still thinking he cant be countered : so i ask it to the forum to have more point of view ....

srs this kind of answer just make me think you are a troll .... dont participate to a thread if you read half of the initial post and dont look the replay at all ...

• 2 weeks later...

Null is by far less tanky now then 1.47. He is extremely easy to counter yet if not handled correctly he is very deadly, but isn't that the case with almost any hero? I used to be able to solo aeon around lvl 12-13 with a 1-2 kills, 1-3 assist each or more assist then kills with argus/grav edge, and now I can hardly solo aeon at lvl 15 with both items and spell buffer for regen. Early game he is ripped apart by strong melee chars like ling,balrog,shadow,boros.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that null is slightly OP, the problem being that he has too much CC. I wish people would post suggestions, not just complaints btw. I think that he could be changed easily. He is too ranged; if his spells had less range you could taser him, then its gg for null. His FF range should be decreased by 2, and i don't mind the range on his magic missile, but it should move at like half the speed. Its not even a skillshot, its so fast. That, or (maybe a better idea) he should have to channel a sec to use the magic missile. These are just some ideas of mine.

" Umm you can build any int hero tanky idk what you are talking about.. It all depends on your item choice "

yea but its the same for every int hero , Null is not especially more tanky naturally than others

In fact he is, his natural str growing per level is higher than most of the other heros

the Forcefields are really strong,i played together with a Null and i had Tassadar,he Forcefields the Enemy and i tasered and killed them.(Bio,Stalker and others with escape)..other tactic was funny , he Forcefields me and i Beam them into it , its more fun when u stand with a clone close to your Tower and do this shap big trollface

the Forcefields are really strong,i played together with a Null and i had Tassadar,he Forcefields the Enemy and i tasered and killed them.(Bio,Stalker and others with escape)..other tactic was funny , he Forcefields me and i Beam them into it , its more fun when u stand with a clone close to your Tower and do this shap big trollface

The forcefields can get you out of surrounds like lords W :D you can forcefield yourself out.

Null is a support caster with better than average CC. His killing power is marginal early game, he is moderately tanky, and he is a very good babysitter. He is not OP, but his forcefields should not stack which allows full trapping. Fix the forcefields and null is just fine.

I Agree , but making it not stack seems kinda op enough , so here's a suggestion , make it not stack but make the forcefield have hp so that it can be targeted by allies .

Null is about positioning and crowd control, he is a suppert hero. All his spells are designed to support the team, and none of them are really deadly. He is like maar, but more tanky and more CC-oriented. The raping null isnt a sign that null is op, thats just good player with good team, or your team is nooby.

Null is about positioning and crowd control, he is a suppert hero. All his spells are designed to support the team, and none of them are really deadly. He is like maar, but more tanky and more CC-oriented. The raping null isnt a sign that null is op, thats just good player with good team, or your team is nooby.

Have you flobing seen a null with shrapnel and taser bro ? Scary ass shap when the forcefield and stun , dont forget the freaking ulti . and the cooldown on its Q