Looking for Moderators! [Closed]

RedHydra

Hello everybody! It's been a while since the last Moderator Recruitment on our old website, so we'll be looking for more volunteers to fill in the ranks! If you're extra passionate about Aeon of Storms and want to help build a better community, we want you to read the criteria below before messaging your interest! If you have any questions you want answered regarding this, send me a PM.

Include the following with your application

- Country & Timezone

- Tell us a little bit about yourself

- Approximately how much time would you be able to spend on moderating

Requirements

- Aeon of Storms enthusiast

- Active member on our forums

- Knowledgeable of the global forum rules

- Excellent writing and communication skills

How to Apply

Send your interest to me via PM!

VOTE FOR RESIDENTE!

What about me :'(

I suppose you are joking...but just in case you arent...let me emphasize how disastrous that would be.

I doubt it. Probably have more corn than peas around here.

Do you still think I am the pest here?

@OP: I still think I could contribute a lot here :)

I think I do too :)

The day you become a moderator will be a sad day for us all....

I think I'd be a good moderator to be honest, I've got a strong grasp of the English language, am familiar with the AOS community and also know how to deal with forum offenders. All traits which are needed in a moderator, which I fulfill.

I think I'd be a good moderator to be honest, I've got a strong grasp of the English language, am familiar with the AOS community and also know how to deal with forum offenders. All traits which are needed in a moderator, which I fulfill.

LOL k

You forgot that NO one like you, sorry.

Residente,

That's your personal opinion. Comments such as those instigate mass flame wars and trolling, I am above that and hence won't respond. Gj adding to your postcount :)

Oh boy, no, thats humanity opinion, I'm still searching for someone who didn't say you are annoying and disgusting, at least I try to talk with on Mumble to be polite, so please Skydie... I dont fan any kind of flame wards because no one disagree with me.

And my apologizes if you are offended, that's not my purpose. Good day.

i think you are way too active as a poster to be a moderator. mods should act in the background, smooth and silently.

Uhm no, I am pretty active, so I could be day by day with the rest of the users, they imo could see me more familiar and friendly (I'm not saying the rest of mods aren't friendly or familiar huh).

And ZerO I would be as strict as I should be, I'm friendly but professional :P

Archived