Banzaibye

Banzaiguy

Yea, I'll be retiring from the forums as Banzaiguy. I've probably been around for far too long, so I'll be taking my leave now. Sorry Red and Adam, I'll probably be leaving you with more to deal with.

Anyway, I should use this time for confessions.

Yes, I have a bias against the EU trolls, mastercodes and RohTube, but not against EU, NA or SEA.

I always read every post in the forums. If someone hasn't been warned, it's because I've chosen not to do so or will do so later.

I do hate it when people think I'm Nazi because of my country. I haven't responded to attacks on Singapore simply because I don't usually stoop to attacking others' countries, So, I'd like to clear things up.

1) We're not communist.

2) We're not a city in China.

3) We speak English

4) We're not under a dictatorship. At worst, the ruling party simply snatches up all the decent politicians so the opposition parties are incompetent.

5) We're actually a pretty rich country.

6) And finally, we have the world's biggest ferris wheel (until China finishes their's), hence further arguments are invalid.

If you've received one of my "parting gifts" it's because I felt you deserved it. I've missed out a few people though.

Can I get a warning post? I've heard you made funny ones. Oh wait, now do I have to troll with bits of truth? Okay: you are a dumb mod who mostly doesn't make funny 1-liners most of the time when you lock idiots threads. Oh wait, that was all truth trololololololololol and no one find it funny or even dare notice that I said his warning posts were funny but his 1-liners weren't. Plz warn now, idk what a warn initials but it seems like just a warning so just don't ban me as that wouldn't be fun, but would be funny, I admit. K now the trolling part: nvm I'm 2 lazy just be nice and warn me prob for making a semi long useless post, oh wait every1 does that now! Looking at the ppl in the 7 page general chat. Damn thats me, I just countered myself, go along w/ ur lives ppl...

Goodbye. Best of luck in whatever you'll be doing next. But I am still hopeful that you'll be back. It's not easy leaving this game, I tried and didn't succeed (although that was mainly due to XCOM: EU being a complete and utter piece of crap rather than than the fact that I missed this game dreadfully). You've also said you'd leave in the past, yet you stayed. If you leave, the forums won't be the same without you.

RIP Banzai.

Ever since I joined these forums, it was a sign of true trolldem to get a warning point from you. I'm glad I achieved it. I'm glad you were a moderator during my ascension to the Master Troll. I'm glad you didn't mention me as one of the recipients of leaving presents or one of the respected EU players you have bias again. I'm not glad your gone :(

RIP.

Farewell to the ruler over everything AoS.com since these new forums have been around. It seems kinda ironic that you are saying farewell at the same time as US elections are going on, were you not elected or something? But, it seems that I have found less drive to be on these forums as well, I do not blame you... Too bad I missed out on the rivalries and shenanigans that went on with you, I guess I should step up into the Mumble world. Farewell to you ex-masterful ruler of everything that breathes. Good luck with your non AoS endeavors!

From the Biggest Kiss-up around

Baggins :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand there goes our only hope for the SEA AOS Community. Time to pack our bags and move to dota . Banzai will forever be our only Moderator for SEA and noone will replaced him . Noone. N.o.o.n.e . Eitherway , Banzai , hop on to mumble a couple of times so that you can join us in Dota 2. Don't you lie , i've saw you in dota 2 alot ;)