How does 1 kill findlay?

Keithdehun

There's no proper way to 1v1 zeratul from within his chronosphere, and it's unlikely that you'll 1v1 tychus in his ulti either. Kite the ult (dodge the slow) and use an executioner's axe. He still might live but this game isn't based on being able to kill someone no matter what even if they run away. If he stands and fights against decent damage output + axe, and his opponent doesn't allow him to release fully stacked abilities (kiting), then tychus will probably lose a fight to the death.

I find that ur entire team getting shadowmourne will be effective vs him since he usually relys on uniques if hes super strong, and if he doesn't then he shudn't be both dps and tank. (Hence he cant escape if FoE slow on him while 5 shadows that are inv with pyres are owning him xD)

Shadowmourne effective vs Tank//DPS hybrid tychus

Also its fortify matrix + Juggernaut FTW

I found that the only way i could die (just played as tychus) was if they all engaged me and stunned me just before i got juggernaunt off, and when i do get it off, erekul finals me. But thats more hero counter than how to counter.

Most effective items vs him: Gravity Edge, Executioner axe, Shadowmourne, Pyre [to a degree]. (during his final, ull likely only deal 1% his max hp per hit, but still some damage off then).

Other items that can be effective,

Lesser effective items: Shrink Ray, Yamato Reactor, Sunflare gun, Eletrical mantle, Force of Entropy + Chilling Artifact (For slowing Attack speed, since a hybrid tychus usually will rely on 1 or two AA items and then his passive to do all the rest of his attack speed.

I find that the most effective way, is to just send your entire team on him, or avoid him. You have to seperate him from the pack. :P

Massive amounts of slows are helpful too.

Yes how does 1 kill findlay, i find now crits doing physical damage its hard to kill findlay while he has ulti activated?any solutions?

Crits still do true damage, just they do less of it (scaled down from 50% to 30% as well as Khali Blade decreasing bonus crit damage bonus from 50% to 30%). But to answer your question, you want to kite him and disable his lifesteal in general with executioners axe on one of your team. Also how you approach him depends greatly on how he is built. If he has no DPS items (full tank), just ignore him and kill the other people on the team. If he has lots of DPS, he needs lifesteal for sustain and therefore you get executioner's axe for that purpose.

But really, it all depends on what items he gets.

Just ignore tychus until everyone else is dead. Tychus hardly deals as much damage as their carries, so he is not a high-priority target.

Bonus points for throwing/swapping tychus away from the group. Not quite as funny as tassadar swapping a drake away from your team when he ults, but still viable if you've already initiated.

A lot of good options, but i see one more

Get a taser if you are trying to one v one tychus.

tased tychus cant heal, boomshot, slow or enter into jugger mode...he just gets beaten down.

Even if he IS in jugger, tasing him keeps him from burning his accelerated stacks, weakening him considerably.

taser is a good choice, as are the items mentioned above.

Tychus' damage output is pretty pathetic. He has one damaging skill and it only deals about 300 damage.

Otherwise? Like the others say, build against what he builds.

If he builds items like Pyre and FoE; you can just get a Shadowmourne.

If he builds items like Spell Buffer and Electric Mantle; you can probably just ignore him-- get Gravity Edge for the True Damage.

If he builds items like Darwin's Might and Hand of Mengsk; you just get an Executioner's Axe for attacking him.

Crits still do true damage, just they do less of it (scaled down from 50% to 30% as well as Khali Blade decreasing bonus crit damage bonus from 50% to 30%). But to answer your question, you want to kite him and disable his lifesteal in general with executioners axe on one of your team. Also how you approach him depends greatly on how he is built. If he has no DPS items (full tank), just ignore him and kill the other people on the team. If he has lots of DPS, he needs lifesteal for sustain and therefore you get executioner's axe for that purpose.

But really, it all depends on what items he gets.

na all tycus needs for dps items is pyre, foe then he will do all the dps he needs to do and be tanky as crap, throw a darwins on him for more health damage and life leech, rest of items are situational, i.e spell buffer shrapnel tazer etc what ever the team needs,

tycus problem is he requires very little items to do great dps and still be a monster tank,

Tossing a Molotov on him (provided Parallax isn't on him) will be one surefire way to deal serious damage to him. Debuff his resistances with Contamination Shard, Mark for Death, Scoped, etc.

Kite to prevent his attacks.

Have someone toss/lance him away from the fight, then pile on when the fight's over.

Tychus is the guy you DON;T focus on in the early stages of the fight. Do something so that you can ignore him one way or another, then outnumber him once the battle turns in your favor.

Do watch out if he's got a sun flare gun.

Archived