Change Tassadar and make a Broodmother hero

Revolution

The 6.0 tassadar is a mere shadow of what he used to be. The potential of tassadar is not nearly as high as it should be due to the difficulty of microing 2 heroes. Played correctly he is a decent hero, but it just isn't rewarding because there are so many better heroes that require less skill and are more fun to play. No one ever really plays him because of how difficult he is compared to other heroes.

I suggest reworking him back to when he was like phantom lancer. His early game was a bit boring, but as the game progressed he became considerably more fun to play. His old version was the definition of what a carry should be in any moba. Slow early game and progressively gets stronger. Not get 2 items and faceroll the enemy team.

What im mostly complaining about is Tassadar just isn't fun anymore and his old version was much more fun and useful throughout the game.

Also, we need a broodmother hero. Broodmother is probably one of the most fun heroes i've played in any moba. And we could definitely use more solo long lane heroes and she would be a perfect addition.

Do these 2 things and i along with many others will be very very happy!

Your only difficulty is that you're relating what Tassadar is now to what he used to be. The same can be said of Darpa or Cyprus. But these heroes, indeed, are not what they used to be. The model and name are re-used, but they are, in essence, completely new heroes. If certain heroes are not ones that mesh with your playstyle on a fundamental level, don't bother with them. The heroes that they used to be are, in essence, dead and gone. I don't play Tosh or Tass because I don't do well with their playstyle. I play Leo and Ling because I do do well with their playstyle. There are others who rock with Tosh or Tass or any other hero. The fact of the mater is that everyone is going to have certain heroes that mesh with their playstyle and other heroes that are contrary to their playstyle. Adapt and move on.

I don't remember a lot from old Tassadar just copy copy copy and easting copies for recover health. But in my case it was just lag lag and more lag. So I didn't fun with him in game ( As allie or enemy).

Maybe the concept from him was ok, but I find Him funny and useful too currently. A bit harder to micro with him, but I take most of time like 1 char and not using them separatedly ( just a few moments)

If you're going to completely change a hero, then make a new one instead. Tassadar is nothing like he used to be. Changing him now would be akin to removing him from the game and adding another one named Tassadar. There are some of us who actually play Tassadar quite often...

I personally love Tassadar now as he has great teamfight potential and is one of the most versatile heroes in the game right now. You can build him WD, Crit, INT, Tanky/CDR, On-Hit with artifice, etc, because of the nature of his brilliantly designed skillset. I applaud ekco for making one of the most unique heroes in the game.

The old Tass generated significant issues and they decided his mechanics weren't worth balancing. But they weren't just going to ditch the name and model... there are only so many models to go around. So they re-cast him. He is a new hero, essentially. They just re-used existing resources.

The old Tass generated significant issues and they decided his mechanics weren't worth balancing. But they weren't just going to ditch the name and model... there are only so many models to go around. So they re-cast him. He is a new hero, essentially. They just re-used existing resources.

Exactly, but I didn't want to restate what you said. :P

Hey Revolution, you should try Tassadar out some more. He is a really good carry in pubs now since if you get fed you basically have two fed heroes instead of one. The clone lasts through fights now.

Yes tassadar is difficult compared to what he used to be, but he is also difficult in comparison to other heroes. No other hero requires you to micro 2 heroes and yet they are stronger than tassadar.

And make tassadar what he used to be and make a new hero model with tass' skillset now! I don't find this skillset very fitting or fulfilling.

And yes many people may play him, but what of the people who liked playing him or any hero before they were changed? It doesn't really matter how many people play a hero. If ecko wants it changed then it gets changed.

Yes tassadar is difficult compared to what he used to be, but he is also difficult in comparison to other heroes. No other hero requires you to micro 2 heroes and yet they are stronger than tassadar.

Tassadar has a lot of advantages over other heroes:

-No other hero can gank two lanes at once

-No other hero can make people waste their talent spells on a clone

-Tassadar is one of the few heroes that can farm and keep the lane pressured while at the pool (MK and Queen can, but Queen has a timer on her ultra)

-Tassadar scales extremely well with weapon damage (1.4 times as of 1.53) and has steroids to use it effectively. Most heroes don't even have AS steroids.

-Tassadar can split himself up to push other lanes late-game ("split pushing" in its most literal sense :P)

-He has the longest pluck in the game (24 units total) (compare this to boros' 10 range bola...)

-He can rescue teammates with his clone

-He can build tanky and still be useful (mostly dedicated tanks can do this.)

He can carry really hard in the new patch thanks to the buffs.

And make tassadar what he used to be and make a new hero model with tass' skillset now! I don't find this skillset very fitting or fulfilling.

Why not leave things as is and suggest a hero like the old Tass but balanced for 1.53?

Not everything needs to revolve around your whims.

And yes many people may play him, but what of the people who liked playing him or any hero before they were changed? It doesn't really matter how many people play a hero. If ecko wants it changed then it gets changed.

But ekco already changed Tassadar. If you want a hero that doesn't exist anymore, then by all means suggest a new one, and ekco will add it if he wants. Don't tell ekco to erase the work he already has done because you don't like it.

Tassadar has a lot of advantages over other heroes:

-No other hero can gank two lanes at once

-No other hero can make people waste their talent spells on a clone

-Tassadar is one of the few heroes that can farm and keep the lane pressured while at the pool (MK and Queen can, but Queen has a timer on her ultra)

-Tassadar scales extremely well with weapon damage (1.4 times as of 1.53) and has steroids to use it effectively. Most heroes don't even have AS steroids.

-Tassadar can split himself up to push other lanes late-game ("split pushing" in its most literal sense :P)

-He has the longest pluck in the game (24 units total) (compare this to boros' 10 range bola...)

-He can rescue teammates with his clone

-He can build tanky and still be useful (mostly dedicated tanks can do this.)

He can carry really hard in the new patch thanks to the buffs.

Why not leave things as is and suggest a hero like the old Tass but balanced for 1.53?

Not everything needs to revolve around your whims.

But ekco already changed Tassadar. If you want a hero that doesn't exist anymore, then by all means suggest a new one, and ekco will add it if he wants. Don't tell ekco to erase the work he already has done because you don't like it.

Sure he can carry really hard... In pubs. Tassadar is really only used for initiation in IH when he is very very rarely played.

And because the old tassadar wouldn't be the same if it isn't old tassadar. Secondly, I believe this is the Suggestions part of the forum. So if you don't like my suggestion then just explain why or leave instead of saying that my 1 flobing suggestion is "everything revolving around my whims"

Suggest an old hero in the form of a new hero? Here why don't i just suggest that the old hero gets balanced and implemented? Oh wait I did.

Sure he can carry really hard... In pubs. Tassadar is really only used for initiation in IH when he is very very rarely played.

And because the old tassadar wouldn't be the same if it isn't old tassadar. Secondly, I believe this is the Suggestions part of the forum. So if you don't like my suggestion then just explain why or leave instead of saying that my 1 flobing suggestion is "everything revolving around my whims"

Me and Midknight already addressed your suggestion. It's a horrible suggestion because there are people who actually play Tassadar and like his current skillset. Ekco is aware that he was weak and buffed him. Stop complaining.

Suggest an old hero in the form of a new hero? Here why don't i just suggest that the old hero gets balanced and implemented? Oh wait I did.

Your suggestion also involves erasing a hero from the game. Unless you want two tassadars.

Me and Midknight already addressed your suggestion. It's a horrible suggestion because there are people who actually play Tassadar and like his current skillset. Ekco is aware that he was weak and buffed him. Stop complaining.

Your suggestion also involves erasing a hero from the game. Unless you want two tassadars.

To you my suggestion is horrible. Not to everyone. Simply because there aren't a lot of people that play tassadar. They may try him out sure, but many players do not enjoy having to micro 2 heroes. Also, he wasn't weak. Tassadar isn't played because he is difficult not because he was weak. The buff was most likely to make players want to play him just like the past buffs to erekul and kerrigan that broke them. (which were fixed later)

And again I will state this is a SUGGESTION thread. Meaning I will complain about this tassadar all I want and try to get old tassadar reimplemented. So again your OPINION is this SUGGESTION is horrible and that is fine. Anything else you have to say matters very little.

Two tassadars wouldn't be a bad idea. the newer one should have his name changed a bit. They can be like Shadow.Geminus and Geminus.Boros where they have similar names.

tass being not used inhouse isn't necessarily because he would be too weak.

ih play skill level just isn't high enough to use tassadar properly

unless one of the top tier players decides to focus on learning and developing builds and strategies with him, he will remain unplayed.

again, that doesn't mean hes underpowered. we don't know how good he is because no one can play him to his highest potential, or even competently.

And again I will state this is a SUGGESTION thread. Meaning I will complain about this tassadar all I want and try to get old tassadar reimplemented. So again your OPINION is this SUGGESTION is horrible and that is fine. Anything else you have to say matters very little.

This is retarded. If you wish to revel in stupidity, then by all means continue, but I won't bother responding to a person who flamboyantly demands his wishes are fulfilled then disregards everyone else's views. That's quite arrogant.

This is retarded. If you wish to revel in stupidity, then by all means continue, but I won't bother responding to a person who flamboyantly demands his wishes are fulfilled then disregards everyone else's views. That's quite arrogant.

I said your opinion that this suggestion is horrible is fine. I have read your posts. How am i disregarding your views? Because I don't agree with them? I never once said your opinion didn't matter. L2Read

@Whale

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, but I never said he was weak. I know he wasn't and with the buff he definitely isn't now. I'm just saying that there are many heroes that are stronger than him and that require much less skill to play.

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, but I never said he was weak. I know he wasn't and with the buff he definitely isn't now. I'm just saying that there are many heroes that are stronger than him and that require much less skill to play.

I did give you a list of things Tassadar is good at that most heroes are not.

And that's not the point, he's not evend enying that tass is good at several things, midknight and you have trouble with reading jesus.

The potential of tassadar is not nearly as high as it should be due to the difficulty of microing 2 heroes.

*list of helpful things tassadar can do*

How else do you define potential?

Grats you isolated one single sentence, except it's not the subject of the thread and all of ur posts are irrelevant. The point is to get heroes in sotis that are "copies" of pl and brood, it's not a balance debate about tass. Now sush.

I think your reading comprehension skills are the ones in need of some work.

No Chob is correct.

I realize that tassadar's utility is very good, but the potential of tassadar is nowhere near what it should be for the difficulty of the hero. Honestly, zeratul is easier to play with I'd say as much utility (maybe more) than tassadar and has much more killing potential that tass as well.

Like I said your opinion is appreciated, but you are acting way to hostile towards this. I simply wanted phantom lancer (old tassadar) and broodmother to be implemented into the game because they are very fun heroes.

Archived