Inventory hotkey help

peons

Hi so can anyone possibly post screen shots of them making their inventory hotkeys so i can use items?

My account recently got hacked thus I've had to change a new account and my hotkeys got wiped out and I have to reset em.

I googled this and it said to go to options-hotkey- grid(on the drop down menu) - global - inventory and change the inventory slots.. but evryetime i change them to zxcv my OTHER hotkeys get flobed, such as my 'attack move' or even the spells qwer get messed up... anyone have a step by step ?

basically any changes involving zxcv for me flobs up my other hotkeys.. and i got no idea why..

simple, grid is just a bad template for that sort of thing. Back when I still used it, I spent 30 minutes making different adjustments to make things work. And I needed diferent grid profiles for different heroes that had special abilities as e w and l. (Cow, Maar, Jakk, Tosh, others). The simple solution is to not use grid as a template. If you really want to, I can give you the specifics I used to use, but overall my suggestion is to use another template, such as Standard.

Basically: options> hotkeys> standard> global > inventory > onwards.

awesome. thats all i had to do. standard rather than grid.. dno why i chose grid.

aww, n00b peons is finally learning how to use hot keys. Where the fuk have you been lately? I been on like 3 times this week and haven't seen you on. You got to teach me how to fail right click, miss plucks, get carried and win the game. Use Z, X, C for hot keys on the numpad for 1 2 and 3 slots. That's what I do and as you know I'm a good role model. Just remember to switch them back when you go laddering. That is if you're not a complete n00b and only play aeon of $#!7.After all, no one likes it when they can't make zerglings and evolution chambers without the hotkeys!

i went to taiwan for 15 days.and went netbar to try login. but they only had Eu and Sea i tried to log on non stop then came back shanghai and said my acc got hacked.

im on neechio now my friends account. hows that wall o text im stones high drunk as.a mafacka

aight listen homebro, imma make dis klear for u in ure stoned state k?

u jus need ta reset ure password, aight? all u gotta do is man up as any asian would, and reset dat fukin assword good to hear ure high drunk as.a mafaka

btw reson ure loked out is kause u log on from new lokation, aight? like new position, k? think of the world as a minimap and u were kamping midlane now ure logging on in the bottom jungle, so dey gotta maek sure ure not a haker

aight listen homebro, imma make dis klear for u in ure stoned state k?

u jus need ta reset ure password, aight? all u gotta do is man up as any asian would, and reset dat fukin assword good to hear ure high drunk as.a mafaka

btw reson ure loked out is kause u log on from new lokation, aight? like new position, k? think of the world as a minimap and u were kamping midlane now ure logging on in the bottom jungle, so dey gotta maek sure ure not a haker

Soede you drunk right now too? Hmm I have a gangsta mouse. I need to use the power of shablan00b and become... the letter "G."