Changelog v1.53 - v1.55

EKCO

Changelog v1.55

AoS_v125.SC2Map

========================================

Executioner's Axe

- Decreased Healing Reduction to 80% from 90.

EnTaro.Tassadar

- Aether Swap now copies health.

- Projection now dies after taking 250+50* LVL (+100% INT).

- Updated tooltip on Astral Projection.

Terra.Nova

- Fixed Tooltip on Ill Intent.

Alpha.Crackling

- Vicious Bite Damage decreased to 40/60/80/100% Weapon Damage from 30/60/90/120%.

Balrog.Brutalizer

- Bloodbath Physical Damage decreased to 300/550/800 (+150% INT) from 300/600/900 (+150% INT).

- Bloodbath no longer reduces Cooldown when killing non-heroic units.

- Bloodbath Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds from 45.

Changelog v1.54

AoS_v124.SC2Map

Systems

- Base Critical Strike Damage reduced to 30% from 50%.

Khali Blade

- Critical Damage Bonus reduced to 30% from 50%.

Prelate.Zeratul

- Chonosphere no longer affects missiles or invulnerable units.

- Fixed duration tooltip on Planar Void

Balrog.Brutalizer

- Fixed tooltip on Bloodbath.

Vorpal.Valedict

- Dark Matter now deals True Damage again (was causing infinite loops).

- Dark Matter reflect percentages decreased to 8/12/16/20 from 10/15/20/25.

Changelog v1.53

AoS_v123.SC2Map

- Critical Strikes now display the proper bonus damage amount.

Talents

- Youth now grants +230 Energy from 200.

- Vigor Health Regen increased to 2.3 from 2.

- Fitness now grants +180 Health from 160.

- Bloodthirst Lifesteal reduced to 9% from 12%.

Cerebro

- Your Critical Strikes reduce all of your cooldowns by 10 seconds. 9 second cooldown.

Executioner's Axe

- Bonus STR and AGI increased to 30 from 25.

Barbed Plating

- Fixed tooltip description on damage return values (50% instead of 30%).

Eye of Duran

- Duran's Eye now lasts for 120 seconds from 60 seconds.

Balrog.Brutalizer

- Bloodbath Physical Damage increased to 300/600/900 (+150% INT) from 200/350/500 (+150% INT).

- Bloodbath Cooldown increased to 45 seconds from 25.

- Sonic Screech Cooldown increased to 18/16/14/12 from 12.

- Sonic Screech Debuff Immunity increased to 2/3/4/5 at all levels from 2/2.5/3/3.5.

EnTaro.Tassadar

- Reduced channel time on Aether Swap to 1 second from 1.3

- Astral Projection now cuts Tassadar's Weapon Damage by 30% from 35%.

- Projection now deals 70% Weapon Damage from 65%.

- Hyper Armor INT Scaling increased to 100% from 80.

Terra.Nova

- ill Intent Critical Damage reduced to 6/9/12/15% from 8/12/16/20.

Omega.Starscream

- Transform now reduces Weapon Damage by 40/30/20/10% from 65/50/35/20%.

Vorpal Valedict

- Dark Matter's Damage Reflection now deals Spell Damage instead of True Damage.

Tiberius.Rancor

- Deadly Eye Lockdown now deals 60/110/160/210 (+60% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage from 60/110/160/210 (+50% Weapon Damage).

- Under Dead Eye Cloak Field, Lockdown Bonus Damage reduced to (+130% INT) from (+150% INT) Spell Damage.

Edit: I think that Vorpal was changed because True Damage is broken when you deal it in a large area just for tanking Spell Damage? =X But I feel that a better change would be changing his Ultimate's damage [lower it]-- but that's just me.

Vorpal's W:

Reduces the Spell Damage Vorpal takes by 8/12/16/20%. THAT damage is reflected to units within a 10-unit radius, dealing full damage at 3.3 units [and closer] and diminishing out to 0% at 10 range.

I don't know where it happens in the mitigation process; I would hope it is first or last though. Either way; you have to keep in mind that it reflects Spell Damage-- Cyprus is smacking himself in the face with about 17% of his combo should he use it on Vorpal without a Gravity Edge.

Other than that why is Balrog's Ultimate more damaging than Cyprus'? Now it's not useful for getting Health Stacks but is more powerful for, say, getting more Hero Kills... which Balrog really doesn't need. Without his Stacks he's not tanky enough to survive 5v1 and increasing the Ultimate's Cooldown prevents him from getting Stacks.

Also, you made Balrog's Ultimate more damaging than Cyprus' with a Shorter Cooldown and the ability to get more Health when you last-hit with it. This is relatively broken, y'know? Or is it because he couldn't deal damage to AGI characters before...? If that was the case I feel making it Spell Damage + An Auto Attack would have been a better change.

Other than that, I like the Balrog changes.

Also, a nerf to Nova's Critical Damage from Ill Intent again? o_0 I was thinking it needed either a buff or the ability for Nova to choose when they get shot off instead of just when she has them.

Suggestion? Make Ill Intent a toggled ability; and make it; when toggled on, consume orbs; but when toggled off not consume orbs. Then maybe the nerf would be fine. =]

Rancor's Dead Eye Cloak Field Lockdown could use less INT scaling; maybe 115% would be enough. I know that 100% isn't enough as otherwise Rancor is rendered dead in the water; but still...

Also, you made Vorpal reflect as Spell Damage; so if Leo uses E and then pops Q Vorpal will take lots of damage. P= I suppose that since it doesn't reflect any True Damage Vorpal takes it's okay, but.. =S

Wow I would never believe I could like EVERY change of a single patch.

Good job guys, I specially like Tass buff and Durans eye buff, and lol at new balrogs damage, anyone of you guys think caster Balrog will be viable? 950 damage puls an insane 150 int

Longish cooldown though. I imagine a crit build would be more viable, especially if cerebro would double proc with his passive (worthy of checking, maybe it might since it's two critical strikes at the same time) More damage for sure, though.

Edit: I think that Vorpal was changed because True Damage is broken when you deal it in a large area just for tanking Spell Damage? =X But I feel that a better change would be changing his Ultimate's damage [lower it]-- but that's just me.

Na asking to lower his ult I dont think is needed hes easy to deal with if you know how, ya sure his ult hits like a cannon but can be stop an avoided an if done rite the vop is mostly helpless after words from his combow hes alot easyer to deal with then 1 v 1 a boro late game cant do much when boro ults besides lure him into other units an not good if ur in the open but if u dont die from it depending on ur build an hero you can kill boros most likly.

I like this changes, vorpal is nerfed, but now barbed plating is good, i think true damage the vorpal is OP, now is spell and you can defend for resist spell.

Tassadar perfect changes, he is really not DPS, he is very weak, and need yes or yes go talent defensive.

Perfect changes for talents, ofensive. And Execution axe is buffed perfect, 25 +25 is very poor before pach.

I like all changes CONGRATULATIONS.

Longish cooldown though. I imagine a crit build would be more viable, especially if cerebro would double proc with his passive (worthy of checking, maybe it might since it's two critical strikes at the same time) More damage for sure, though.

I would prefer bloodbath as spell dmg so I could buy yamato and the argus

No.

Lol, you want to buff the damage of his ultimate? Contamination Shard = 25% bonus damage, there you go. Now his passive lets him hit like a BIGGER freight train.

Armor is much easier to stack than spell resist, and I want to melt down any agi hero with 50 armor. Because even if they buy Galactic Defender I can have the gravity edge. I dont understand your point because If I buy Cont Shard you are bulding some kind of DPS, and you will not take advantage for that massive INT scaling, the true dps heros will win you anyway, and that nice item called shadowmourne will be your worst nightmare.

So have one of your support heroes get it for you. Or, have your DPS carry get it.

Making Bloodbath into spell damage would unbalance it. Because it does physical damage it sets Balrog's role clearly as an Initiator and Tank that can rip chunks off support heroes very very easily and (with FoE) he is incredibly hard to peel off that hero. Giving him a Melee range Cyprus ult nuke spell is completely counter-intuitive to his role. What other initiator/tank hero has a single target "Boom, you die" skill that does spell damage on that scale?

Edit:

We see how well that sort of thing works on Boros. People farm kills with just the ultimate, instead of using him like a DPS hero/pseudo initiator as he is supposed to be. Make the ultimate too powerful and people rely on that to get kills instead of playing the hero in its role.

More Edit: LOL Adamantium, I know what you mean.

You have to go a carry? I carry pubs with supports bro!

you are adamantium

therefore your point is invalid.

Adamantium == admin == plays well == out plays ih's == better than most pubs ever dream of.

Thus

Adamantium == better than most pubs ever draem of

Argument that adamantium carries with non carries equivilates to chuck norris punching out the slender man (its on you tube!) therefore it is irrelevent.

Irrelevence is in and of itself invalid.

Boom.

(tired an bored, deal with it)

Liking most of this, but doesn't this new cerebro still allow for perma SS on boros?

SS lasts 6 seconds, and the CD is 21, so essentially every 9 or 10 seconds you reset the CD

that only leaves a 4-5 second window of no SS (less if they have CD reduction items)

with CD talent of 12% and the int pot for 10% reduction

21 * .9 *.88 = 16 second CD = PERMA SS still (cerbro takes off 10 and spell lasts for 6)

I think SS CD needs to be increased to 30

Well, Vorp just got a nerf vs Leo. Leo pops Mirror Force and his Ult and goes to town on Vorp. Spell damage bounces back to Leo, hits his Force, and Back against Vorp as True Damage. That's fine so long as you don't make Leo's Mirror Force do Spell damage as well. What about the Zera Bubble + Cain Ult bug? No fix on that yet?

Approve. Leech talent early game was too strong, especially in combination with haste. Cerebro and Rancor nerfs were also appropriate. I dunno about vorpal, but I guess it can also be helpful with Nitrogen + DST for -75% MS slow.

I would say Cerebro was buffed on heroes not wanting to do an all out crit build with the item as it now should proc reliably enough every 10 seconds to be useful. Nevertheless, no more permanent spell storm though with Cerebro Boros can still get a second spell storm in a battle quite quickly but at least there is a window now to kill him with casters after his first spell storm wears off (I think as I don't remember the cooldown of spell storm off the top of my head since I rarely play Boros cause he is such a lame hero at the moment).

Well, Vorp just got a nerf vs Leo. Leo pops Mirror Force and his Ult and goes to town on Vorp. Spell damage bounces back to Leo, hits his Force, and Back against Vorp as True Damage. That's fine so long as you don't make Leo's Mirror Force do Spell damage as well. What about the Zera Bubble + Cain Ult bug? No fix on that yet?

But what if there are two vorpals? Each reflects spell damage as spell damage, so if they're within 3.3 range, won't they always kill each other with any amount of spell damage?

Edit: Wait, never mind, they only reflect a percentage of damage. But it'd still do a lot more damage than it should.

I would say Cerebro was buffed on heroes not wanting to do an all out crit build with the item as it now should proc reliably enough every 10 seconds to be useful. Nevertheless, no more permanent spell storm though with Cerebro Boros can still get a second spell storm in a battle quite quickly but at least there is a window now to kill him with casters after his first spell storm wears off (I think as I don't remember the cooldown of spell storm off the top of my head since I rarely play Boros cause he is such a lame hero at the moment).

The CD is 21

so you only get a 3-5 second window of no SS on Cereboros (assuming no other CD reduction)

with +12% talent and the +10% potion the cooldown on SS is actually 16

so you still face perma SS (cerbro takes off 10 and spell lasts for 6)

Things need to at least be balanced so that perma SS is not possible without sacrificing other items

(I wish it was impossible but that doesnt seem too likely)

The CD on SS def needs to be increased to at least 30 (35/40 would be ideal tho)

At 30 with +12% talent and +10% pot youd be back at 23 second CD, and have a window of about 6 seconds again

Even with HOM youd still have a 20 sec CD and a window of 3 seconds, so theyd need 2 CD items to be perma

Not great but at least it would be an improvement

Point is boros shouldnt be able to perma SS without sacraficing 2-4 item slots for CD items (making him do far less damage)

There should normally be at least a 5-10 second gap between SS's perma SS is BS