Halloween

Midknight

So I got in my Grim Reaper costume with skull mask with black gauze over the eye holes so they looked completely hollow. It completely covered me, head to toe. I poured a bag of Hershey's bars into a little Halloween basket and went outside with a folding chair. I sat down, put the basket of candy in my lap, and sat there... very, very still. Hilarity ensued all evening.

How was everyone else's Halloween?

bout to go arrest some people for being too sexy

(cop costume FTW)

Would be cool to see someone dress up as their fav AOS hero fwiw

I'd be Viron, cuz who doesn't like being a fat piece of $#!7. They cancelled Halloween where I live and moved it to Saturday because of the Hurricane in New York. I didn't know they could actually do that...

I'd be Viron, cuz who doesn't like being a fat piece of $#!7. They cancelled Halloween where I live and moved it to Saturday because of the Hurricane in New York. I didn't know they could actually do that...

Moving holidays... they need to respect the sanctity of the holidays we celebrate and not try to re-define them so it's more convenient for the minority of people who would rather not celebrate it under 100mph winds. If 'they' were going to spend so much time and effort to change the holiday to happen on a different date, they might as well have simply changed the hurricane to a better date and save everyone a lot of grief. Damned selfish politicians...