[NEW ULTI] Immortal.Reductor

Legacy

Editing Log:

October 30,2012: Suggested hero.

October 31,2012: Added lore, edited heroic passive for better late game balance, changed stat levels, base health and abilities 1,2,3,4 for balancing.

November 1,2012: Fixed lore to be more accurate, nerfed ulti, skill descriptions, added skill order recommendation and recommended items.

November 17, 2012: Balanced ulti, reworked it.

Name: Immortal.Reductor

Unit Base: Immortal with a goldish hue.

Unit Portrait: Immortal

Class: (Hard) Tank

Lore: Reductor was once a regular protoss trainee, along with his friends shadow, boros, and zeratul. They were adventurning around Shakuras then the a zerg scout squad came in. The 3 dark templar quickly defeated the zerg scout squad that came in, but they couldnt get to Reductor fast enough as a mutalisk glaive came in and cut Reductor's legs off. They had to carry him back and when he got home, they had to leave immediatly to search for a new home somewhere else in the galaxy. Since Reductor had no legs, he couldn't carry on through the Dark Templar school. So he went and made himself a suit, so that he could protect his friends, and all others so they wont have the same fate...

Stats

Strength:(32)+ 9

Agility: (10)+2

Intelligence: (22) +7

Base Health: 250

Attack Speed:1.95

Attack Damage: 44

Movement Speed:2.9

Armour: 4

Energy: 50

Heroic Passive:

Reduce all damage taken to Immortal.Reductor by (LVLx2.5+5+LVLx2.5)

Reductor uses his super heavy suit armour to reduce damage taken to him.

How to use: Passive, no need for this.

(Q) Ability one: Spell Absorber (Passive)

Level 1: +20% Spellresist, Gain 25% of the spell damage dealt to your health

Level 2: +25% Spellresist, Gain 30% of the spell damage dealt to your health

Level 3: +30% Spellresist, Gain 35% of the spell damage dealt to your health

Level 4: +35% Spellresist, Gain 40% of the spell damage dealt to your health

Reductor uses his suits magical protection to help him live against spell damage.

(W) Ability two: Glass Armour (Passive)

Level 1: +10% Physical damage reflection, gain health equal to the damage reflected

Level 2: +15% Physical damage reflection, gain health equal to the damage reflected

Level 3: +20% Physcial Damage reflection, gain health equal to the damage reflected

Level 4: +25% Physical damage reflection, gain health equal to the damage reflected

Reductor uses his suit to gain health while reflection damage back at the dealer.

(E) Ability three: Reconstruct. (80,120,180,220 mana, 25,28,31,34 second cooldown)

Level 1: Gain +15 + (20%INT) health regen for 20 seconds, Gain 75+(100%INT) health instantly

Level 2: Gain +20 + (15%INT) healh regen for 24 seconds, Gain 150+(125%INT) health instantly

Level 3: Gain +25 + (10%INT) health regen for 28 seconds, Gain 300+(150%INT) health instantly

Level 4: Gain +30 + (5%INT) healh regen for 32 seconds, Gain 600+(175%INT) health instantly

Reductor uses his built in repair system, making him able to get signifigant amounts of health.

How to use: If you have lots of int and use this before a battle, you will gain tons of health, letting you tank more damage.

® Ability four: Sacrificial Shield. (200,240,280 mana, 50,45,40 second cooldown)

Level 1: For 6 seconds reduce all damage done to allies by 50% and have that damage dealth to reductor as spell damage, and double the effect of all your passives during this time.

Level 2: For 8 seconds reduce all damage done to allies by 50% and have that damage dealth to reductor as spell damage, and double the effects of all your passives during this time.

Level 3: For 10 seconds reduce all damage done to allies by 50% and have that damage dealth to reductor as spell damage, and double the effects of all your passives during this time.

Reductor summons an shield, to try and protect his friends from harm.

How to use: Use this when your teamates are about to die so that you can shield your teamates saving them, hence the name. Since it doubles your passives, it makes it really hard to kill you.

Skill order: W,E,W,Q,W,R,W,Q,Q,E,R,Q,E,E,R,stat,stat,stat

Item buying order: Duran's Pendant, Ihan Crystal, Organic Carapace, Spell Buffer, Organic Carapace, Argus Crystal

Talents: Fury. Fitness, Vigor, Integrity, Brilliance, Youth

P.S. how to change picture size?

I think you should check out some of the other hero suggestions(mine are in my comment for easy access) to see how to make yours more complete and interesting. Also check out their formatting.

You heroic passive is a good idea.

Your first spell just gives spell resist which is pretty boring and generic. I suggest you add another effect like making this spell resist passive and being able to double or triple it for a short amount of time. Something like that would make it more interesting.

Your second spell is again boring and is pretty much a weaker version of vorpal's dark matter ability. You should consider modifying it/adding another effect. For example, you can have him gain shields either passively or as an active which reflect a certain amount of damage to them.

Your third ability is pretty weak considering that it has no scaling and it only applies to yourself. Also, the mana cost is insanely high for it. While the skill is generic, you can still make it work by giving it some scaling with a base heal in addition to what it already has. For example Level one heals (50 + 125%INT) health instantly and gives you +7 health regen over 10 seconds.

Your fourth ability is a good idea, but is currently way too strong. You should have it force the closest enemy within 7 units to attack you for say 4 seconds or so at level one.

You need more descriptions to make it interesting (again check out some other hero suggestions). His base health is too high, leave it at 250. Remember that you gain health from strength and you are starting off with 41 health which translates into +410 health.

Atleast it wouldnt be as op as boros ulti, you cant team wipe with this.... Well its the only skill he has for damaging because the Glass Armour reflects damage. Other tanks have a way of killing people, he doesnt even have an offensive ability. Would it work that he casts an ability that does this affect, but you have to shoot it like a 2 range aoe effect, or would it have to be an entirely new ulti because it if its super op, then I shall change it. Would it work if i made a skill for ulti that gives my passives to all my teamates for 30 seconds and doubles my passive abilities.

Saviour Shield

Level 1: All nearby allies within 8 range gain your passives. Double the effect of your passives

Level 2: All nearby allies within 10 range gain your passives. Double the effect of your passives

Level 3: All nearby allies within 12 range gain your passives. Double the effect of your passives

Would this work? If not any ideas on how to support your team with these skills?

• 3 weeks later...

This hero would be rather boring to play as there isnt much interaction beyond telling him which enemy hero to auto attack. on another note it takes more than being able to take dmg to be a tank. you have to have a reason to have the enemies to attack you instead of your allies, some tanks do this with cc and some with dmg. but as far as this hero goes, there is no reason to attack him at all. for 1 you prolly couldnt kill him without taking 30 minutes to do so and 2 he isnt going to do anything to hurt/annoy me so i can just ignore him and wait till i have killed all of his teamto to work on killing him.

also looking at his heal skill it is wayyy to strong. it looks similar to tychus's old heal and that did i think like 200(+150%int)ish at lv 4, and even then it was a very strong skill.