How to counter these op heroes nowadays.

SevenLord

How to counter some op heroes nowadays.

Shadow: i never think it is hard to be counter, if his items are not far ahead you. Of course, his items should be better than you, but .. just get 2x shrenpal cloak, and some aoe, and stun. he is not that thread. 1.cloak is used when shadow activates his ulti, 2nd cloak is used after his ulti finishes. then all on him. again, he has to choose either high dmg or high HP ... We expect that he gets max attack speed.

Nova, darpa, toxic: those heroes need farm in the early game. First, limit their farming time. Then, tanks go forward with eletric mantle and shrenpal cloak, followed by dps allies and kill it. Stun is necessary, dont give them chance to activate darwin, or mengsk.

zeratal... just op ... so far, what i do is.. the team must be spread, those int heroes try not to be caught by his ulti. when he uses ulti, the ones who are not caught try to stun him, and use shrenpal cloak outside.

Tosh, try to kill his spectums before engaging the battle. I still think tosh is a little op, because the max attacking speed. but, he is changed, and only deal constant true dmg during his ulti. The only problem is his spectums, so, kill his spectums first.

Boros: good hero, but not op. If you let him farm like hell, and feed him 10 times.. of course, he is op.

Tychus, and kerrigan. Those heroes are considered as tanky dps. Very weak in the early game, need lots of time to farm. Without team, they can only run. But in the late game, they are strong. Need a team to counter them. once again, they need to choose two from HP, attack speed, and damage.

Tychus ulti is still op, this need to be nerfed, maybe resist less phy and spell dmg, e.g. to 50% at level 3 ulti. Think about. when he activates ulti, with darwin, and nice attacking speed, he is just unkillable.

bio: this is nerfed hard ... just silence him... he is strong, but not op anymore.

Egon: good to have .. but not that op as before.

Welcome to comment and add more. : p

1. Darpa use bomb and 1 hit i less 500 health. (I am MK all build defense)

2. Nova = Darpa

3. Shadow + rory you cant stop in early game, you die for molotov yes or yes.

4. Tosh not really OP, really this game broken, 500% attack speed? wtf who tested this game monkey?

5. Now tank die 6 or 7 hit,

6. Heros INT now die 2 or 3 hit.

7. Boros is a shap now always creeps in the middle, you cant use ulti. Boros is useless now. And Starscream too.

8. Tychus is normal dont need anything.

This pacht is bad move, we need put before pacht fast or we lose people for play Aeon.

i was playing in a game earlier to day (as maar) and a scrub fed a shadow 6 kills in the first 15 minutes of the game... omg what do i do???? i died 5 times but then finally got a shrapnel cloak. he died real fast when he engaged me and our aa carry. later on i grabed electric mantle and he had to run from us. he was 27-8 when the game was over with us winning. he was way far ahead but with the right items it didnt matter.

i was playing in a game earlier to day (as maar) and a scrub fed a shadow 6 kills in the first 15 minutes of the game... omg what do i do???? i died 5 times but then finally got a shrapnel cloak. he died real fast when he engaged me and our aa carry. later on i grabed electric mantle and he had to run from us. he was 27-8 when the game was over with us winning. he was way far ahead but with the right items it didnt matter.

Barbed plating, armor, raw health, and savior aura will go a long way, though if the shadow gets a stun baton it will be extremely hard to cast any spells, let alone spawn any orbs so you need to get that aura up before he attacks you. If you are a caster and you don't have either solid utility items to counter AA heroes (shrapnel cloak for instance), or else raw tankiness and barbed plating (my preference), you can kiss your arse goodbye if the player is any good.

How to counter some op heroes nowadays.

Shadow: i never think it is hard to be counter, if his items are not far ahead you. Of course, his items should be better than you, but .. just get 2x shrenpal cloak, and some aoe, and stun. he is not that thread. 1.cloak is used when shadow activates his ulti, 2nd cloak is used after his ulti finishes. then all on him. again, he has to choose either high dmg or high HP ... We expect that he gets max attack speed.

Nova, darpa, toxic: those heroes need farm in the early game. First, limit their farming time. Then, tanks go forward with eletric mantle and shrenpal cloak, followed by dps allies and kill it. Stun is necessary, dont give them chance to activate darwin, or mengsk.

zeratal... just op ... so far, what i do is.. the team must be spread, those int heroes try not to be caught by his ulti. when he uses ulti, the ones who are not caught try to stun him, and use shrenpal cloak outside.

Tosh, try to kill his spectums before engaging the battle. I still think tosh is a little op, because the max attacking speed. but, he is changed, and only deal constant true dmg during his ulti. The only problem is his spectums, so, kill his spectums first.

Boros: good hero, but not op. If you let him farm like hell, and feed him 10 times.. of course, he is op.

Tychus, and kerrigan. Those heroes are considered as tanky dps. Very weak in the early game, need lots of time to farm. Without team, they can only run. But in the late game, they are strong. Need a team to counter them. once again, they need to choose two from HP, attack speed, and damage.

Tychus ulti is still op, this need to be nerfed, maybe resist less phy and spell dmg, e.g. to 50% at level 3 ulti. Think about. when he activates ulti, with darwin, and nice attacking speed, he is just unkillable.

bio: this is nerfed hard ... just silence him... he is strong, but not op anymore.

Egon: good to have .. but not that op as before.

Welcome to comment and add more. : p

2 shrapnel cloaks? You do realize that items of the same type have a shared cooldown timer for their active abilities so that buying two shrapnel cloaks won't allow you to use shrapnel cloak any more frequently than just having one of them?

Barbed plating, armor, raw health, and savior aura will go a long way, though if the shadow gets a stun baton it will be extremely hard to cast any spells, let alone spawn any orbs so you need to get that aura up before he attacks you. If you are a caster and you don't have either solid utility items to counter AA heroes (shrapnel cloak for instance), or else raw tankiness and barbed plating (my preference), you can kiss your arse goodbye if the player is any good.

he was good and i wasnt the one killing him it was my team. i just shut him down for 4 seconds so that they were able to do so. if he found me by myself i was dead as soon as those 4 seconds were up

2 shrapnel cloaks? You do realize that items of the same type have a shared cooldown timer for their active abilities so that buying two shrapnel cloaks won't allow you to use shrapnel cloak any more frequently than just having one of them?

I believe he meant 2 shrapnel cloaks on entire team, not single hero... usually people who playing inhouses think from team perspective

I believe he meant 2 shrapnel cloaks on entire team, not single hero... usually people who playing inhouses think from team perspective

I read some post from IovoI.. srsly.. i think he is newb, or an average player. He doesnt know how to counter those heroes effectively by team. He is like a solo king, and abuse all the op heroes in the game, because he doesnt know what to do with them alone.

My point is that in the game, it is impossible or not realistic to have a 1 on 1 situation. We are not talking about newbish pub, a team with 2 feeders, 1 beginning, and 2 average players. In the early or mid game, only mid guy solo, people on the lanes play with different skill combo. If no one goes jungle or get fed in the early game, they are pretty same at level 6-9. Then somebody gonna go jungle, or farm a lot.

It is hard to counter a fat hero, if most players are 2 big items behind him. what we do then ? use team to fight back, shadow can do nothing if he is alone, rory is easy to be counter, if no one helps him after molotov. Boros has only ulti, if 3 or 4 heroes stay together, I dont think he will use his ulti and jump in enemies heroes without being able to kill any of them.

So.. Lovol... why dont u start thinking about team, and team play ?

5. Now tank die 6 or 7 hit,

6. Heros INT now die 2 or 3 hit.

8. Tychus is normal dont need anything.

This pacht is bad move, we need put before pacht fast or we lose people for play Aeon.

do u realise that the items on your tank is far far behind then the AGI heroes who kills u ?

Normally, Agi heroes get double or tripple creeps kils then Tanks, but tanky heroes are relatively cheaper than AGI weapons.

So, go to learn how to farm as Tank hero, and build your tanky hero effectively.

They are difficult to farm, compare to AGI hero, but there are some tricks that can improve your farming ability, e.g get some cheap, good tanky items first which are part of the big items, then complete those items one by one.

... Jesus, learn how to farm, before you comment on the others post.

Agil characters are extremely strong right now, but there are ways to counter them even though it's not easy.

For Agil character that build damage and leach, the counter is the combination of an executioners axe and barbed plating (and raw health) to stop their leeching to leave them squishy for you or an ally to kill. Thus a super tank is required. If you are facing a Nova, then pray you can make it to late game to afford these items ;).

For Boros, engage near a cliff so when he ulti's you can run up the cliff or blink (warp shard) to the cliff to end his channeling. Once that's over with... turn around and kill him.

For Zeratul if the whole team is caught in the ulti then you die, which happens a lot. To limit this from happening, you must ward the map and position yourself so that your team oooooobliterates him before he can do so to you.

I enjoy how all of the counters require the coordination of 3+ members of the team.

Yet in pubs, this just doesn't happen unless you are rolling premade, which you can't always.

I do understand that team games should be balanced around team play, but that doesn't mean that it should devolve to the point where team play is challenging and random team play is impossible. At this point Pub and IH are two totally different games, and that is not right.

I still insist that the problem is damage to health ratio. What I mean by thi is that redcuing sustain is fine, but you have to reduce damage output as well. Most heroes were balanced to dish out the hurt to heroes with massive sustain: that sustain no longer exists. Add to that much more creep pressure and boom, death is fast and furious. Constant deaths and entire games being decided by coin-flippy quick draw contests is not a good thing. I understand that the goal of reducing sustain is to reduce longevity, obviously, but I feel at this point it has been reduced too much.

Two solutions seem viable:

1-restore some base health/armor/resist. Some, not all. Give us back a little tankyness.

2-rework almost all damage spells, aa, etc to reduce its damage output (seems extreme compared to number 1)

I have also seen it theorized that simply fixing crits to not deal true damage might be a fix. I am....leary of this answer. While it is tru that crit builds are the rape-fest these days, making them deal physical damage would alow leech to be much, much more powerful. This might be ok, not sure. The real issue to me is that I am not sure the crit damage is the problem, but rather crit percent. It is incredibly easy to get to 100% crit rate and just slaughter with a-move commands. Then, the crit items themselves do way too many awesome things:

Shadowmourne: kill your enemy with his own items

Lethal barb: attack at max weapon speed (with every hit a crit) for ever.

Cerebro: Cooldowns? Gone.

Khali blade: Crits do 50% of your weapon damage? Try 100% now!

Those 4 items alone reach near 80% calculated crit, meaning all most all of your attacks are going to crit.

Even if the crit damage is no longer true damage, it isn't goign to remove the rediculous effectiveness of crit builds nor the endless damage. Honestly I think the better solution to crits is a nerf to crit items: specifically reduce their wonderous benefits and/or cap max crit chance at 50% (from items).

Basically, while crits need fixed (no arguemnt there) I think the overall damage to health ratio is what is most important to focus on in an effort to restore both fun and sanity to this game.

I am disappointed of you bro :D. How could you say that kerri is weak early game :D. She is one very good hero for mid and in most of the times will push the tower first :)

imo you can counter tosh very well with darpa. only his jump will trouble his ult very hard.

with dps rancor you can get him to when you surprise him with his snipe and items like blackhole etc.

(rancor is for me surprise hero). nova. vorpal with his q. etc. etc. a decent tosh will play with strategy if he see this heros.

but with tosh you can counter good a shadow when you have the needed micro.

the spectre buff is ok because - when you only have two casters in the enemy team tosh get to big trouble

with spectre managment and he has no escape mode like nova or darpa.

zeratul. lategame truesight. nova needs to be fast and she can "two shot". buy galactic defender. rancor is a agility hero horror if he played well. tosh can handle him. dont get to close in teamfights to attack him from outside from his bubble etc.

buy lockbox against zeratul.

I find getting an Eletrical mantle effective vs zeratul since

1) It stuns him for 1 second removing a small portion of his ultra

2) most of the time i see zeratul accidental target a different unit right after eletrical mantle stun for some reason unless you retarget or no enemies near

3) it has 20% Spell resist to help counter his back slash and pyre slightly.

Of course in the long run, it ain't going to save you, but it will buy u time, and buy time for other allies that are stuck in Zeratul's ultra. A suggestion is that if you see zeratul phase striking you late game, try using fortifiation buff if you got that talent, it may help you survive. Another way to counter zeratul is, Nitrogen + Darksteel Titan + Barb Armor, this way zeratul is slowed about 50% if he attacks you, giving you slightly more time to escape since he has to chase you. Of course if isn't exactly always effective either, especially if the zeratul has pretty good movement speed.

Finally, I've used this before, but you can use impact dial to teleport allies out of zeratul's final, (Altho it is slightly glitched, because you move all over the place for some reason, and hopefully not back into zeratuls final.)